I think this is our best Joker yet

I think this is our best Joker yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1dQH9uqP4

Don't be too harsh, though, the actual content creator isn't a bad guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
youtube.com/watch?v=696Z5SYlb_I
youtube.com/watch?v=kNSYGzrAKZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this wee man?

Wtf I hate ledger now

We should legalize postnatal abortions

Drew is and always will be the best Joker.

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

>*smacks lips*

MOM'S
GONNA

By "best" I really meant the most cringe-worthy. Drew is definitely the cutest, after all, he is the Joker BABY!

Well?

What if the Joker was played by a black person?
Just hear me out, alright. Just think for a second. I know, the Joker is a character that’s so iconic, and I understand it can’t be taken lightly. And I’m a fan of Ledger, Nicholson, Hamill, Cameron Monaghan’s Jerome(those last two are my favorite), and some people also like Leto. This isn’t trashing the casting of these white actors in the slightest. But the Joker literally could be anyone–from a failed comedian to a gangster named Jack Napier to, in an alternate timeline, Martha Wayne.

With that out of the way, let me explain how such casting would give a new dimension to the character. The person goes insane AFTER FINDING THAT HIS SKIN IS BLEACHED. Fate hasn’t just turned this person into a clown, but has added insult to injury by taking away their skin color, a part of their identity that has been both a source of prejudice and pride their whole life. This would not be the only reason for the character going insane, there would be other reasons, but such an angle would make the Joker all the more tragic, yet still terrifying.

Not exactly what you're talking about but there were 5 Jokers in Arkham Knight and one of them was black.

>"you know"
>*lips*
>"you know"
>*lips*

This wee cunt hasn't even seen the devil let along danced in the pale moonlight.

Heroine epidemic is real

The old man was a better joker than leto

At first I thought you were meme-ing, but yeah, that does actually sound quite interesting.

Basically like this?

Thought that was Marilyn Manson from the thumbnail

Not even memeing, Prince would have made a great black joker. You even see him in the outfit (kinda) in the Party Man video.

youtube.com/watch?v=696Z5SYlb_I

what supervillain is leafy closest to?

What's with the hunchback?
What's his condition?

my favorite was pic related

I am so fucking glad that my joker impression in middle school drama class wasn't recorded.

i hate niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=kNSYGzrAKZU

This one wins

It's literally 2016

whats up with those body proportions?