twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a 'Bud Ice' kinda guy myself.

they are actually pretty good beers

More of Natty Ice man tbqh

Now i want a fuckin brew thanks a lot op

How do you have acess to a computer?

Real Men drink Smirnoff Ice.

FOR ME TO POOP ON

I'm a Corona dude myself. I feel sorry for the fool who doesnt drink this Mexican working class beer which is vastly superior to any other beer because it has been pissed in a thousand times

I'll just have a Heineken

I don't know what that is, but if I'm getting drunk I'm drinking this.

What kind of beer you like?

Hobgoblin

FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4
thread theme
used to drink this before I got into PBR. Haven't sipped one since.

also coincidentally drinking a PBR. Nice.

You do have to respect corona for being literally piss water.

Tastes better than literally every american beer I've ever had. Now Budweiser, that's genuine pisswater.

fucking shit taste
>real men
>drinking potato juice and sugar

THAT

Two of these for me tonight, familia

Aren't you a fancy nigger?

SHIT

Did you leave your tampons in your purse you fucking wet blanket. This drink is the equivalent of walking around with a neon green vest on that says i fucking love cock

Mild, bitter and ale is the drink of champions, smooth as your sisters crease and puts hair on your chest lad

PABST

Real talk though. Bitters is king of all.

Wish the states had more bitters available. Although there is a local brewery that makes a tasty ESB

Make way, obligatory PBR related media coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=GwD7P7Yg_qg
youtube.com/watch?v=SVsHbl_Eedw

>tfw you only drink PBR because of one line in Blue Velvet

Drinkin this piss right now actually. Wish I could afford some tasty Bass

you mean bud light

not THAT bad for the price. fixed that for you

Whatever, all american "bud".

Fair enough.

I make enough to buy good beer regularly but I still go with the blue ribbon when I want to watch movies and get drunk. It's the best tasting macro beer outside of coors banquet

Yesss man, one of us one of us. Just such a nice smooth refreshing drink. Nursing a semi just thinking about a pint of mild. Guinness is lush but the shits the next day are bad enough to get outlawed by the Geneva convention. Also Worthington, Hobgoblin, Bombardier are worth a mention

yay or nay?

I had a kegger party last weekend. Literally every weirdbeard hipster wanted PBR (we bought in anticipation to this) instead of having more of the BASED ale we had on tap. By the end of the night I said we ran out cause I didn't want to ice anymore and to fuck with them. Why the fuck would Canadians drink this pisswater anyways?

It's literally the best beer for the price. Granted, that isn't saying much.

I drink it because I'm poor AF, and it really triggers me when people who can afford something better drink it.

Cred Forums is too real sometimes. I got a pbr out of the fridge, sat down, saw something to shitpost about, and forgot about the beer until I saw this post

Overrated. I personally don't like Stone's flagship beers but their limited releases are great

Yeah, it's good. I'd give my left nut for a case of it right now, as I'm drinking OP-related at the moment.

The hipster association confused me for the longest time, since people here in Milwaukee just drink it without any pretense.

>shatter proof
they know their consumers, i'll give them that

I'll have an ice cold heineken please.

I liked Pabst on Cred Forums before it was cool.

I live in Pittsburgh and it's the same way here. The association really fucking annoys me.

Step it up cucks.

>tfw I couldn't even afford Yuengling today.

Decent cheapish beer, I just go with bud heavy myself if im just looking to get wasted

I'll just have a Shiner laddies

Damn, reminds me of when I used to snort meth and drink OE all night.

Good times.

it is kind of fun to throw them when they're empty