Finn and Rey should have fallen in love

>Finn and Rey should have fallen in love

What did they mean by this?

>implying "third reich" Mike is in favour of race mixing.

He meant the characters are passionless and romance would have made the movie better and more like Star Wars.

I thought he wanted him to gay it up with the pilot?

Anyway I don't remember Rey's sex being explicitly discussed in the movie. What if this is a Bridget deal?

he meant that you can't call yourself progressive (which TFA tried to do) if you can't show something that was considered progressive on a public television program in the fucking 60s

and that he really likes the idea of bbc going in white women or mexican men

>If two characters don't have an interracial relationship, it isn't progressive

What did user mean by this?

Be honest Cred Forums how often do you do a plinkett impression? and how good is it?

Usually in the car when I see a line is too long I do a solid, "WHAT THE FAWWK!"

>passionless

There are other ways to build a character besides romance. Granted, TFA didn't take advantage of any of them, but still.

>black guy asks if white girl has cute boyfriend
>there are implications throughout the movie they might start a romance
>instead the black guy gets friendzoned hard and gets a forehead kiss instead of a mouth kiss

it's not that everything has to have interracial romance, it's that they started one and pussied out

All the time, although I've found myself doing Rich Evans impressions a lot more lately.

I just read that as Finn trying to make nervous small take to avoid being found out.

If you're going to try and cuck audiences with diversity, at least have some balls and do it properly.

Also the characters were boring and needed some passion beyond the main plot and a romance subplot is effective in an adventure flick. He also brings up the question of why Finn was even written into the movie when he had virtually no purpose that couldn't have been fulfilled by the other characters and didn't even serve as a love interest for Rey.

>Black men and women cannot simply be friends

"Rey needed to be bred by every able bodied negro in the resistance."

Did he go too far?

A romance subplot is the lowest common denominator.

Implying Daisy isn't getting blacked by John in real life.

Over-generalization and we're talking about a J.J. directed star wars movie to begin with.

Are you sure?

It means Mike enjoys having sex with beautiful women of all races.

cuck

Most romance plots in sci-fi movies are a waste of time and a pointless distraction. Mike also seriously overestimated the importance of it in the original movie.

It means Mike enjoys having sex with beautiful twinks of all races.

I'd say he properly estimated it. It's a pointless distraction if it adds characterization and Star Wars is in a broader sense an adventure film more than a sci-fi film.

It's not* a pointless distraction

>Her head is too heavy
>My hips hurt
>I wish I back at home working on my American accent

Not really. Nobody remembers the two moments he pointed out, and an adventure story doesn't necessarily need a love story either.

Wait....they made a new Stat Ears movie?

He craves the BBC and wants Rey bred by a strong black bull

You're not making any real points so I don't understand why you're posting.

>nobody remembers
I do
>an adventure doesn't need
didn't say it needed it, said it was effective and there was nothing else in the movie to substitute the characterization

>I do
Bully for you, it was still an extremely minor part pretty inconsequential overall.

>it's a "teenage white boys can't stop think about giant black dicks" thread

What was meant by this?

>minor
As minor as any subplot

>bully for you
That's what I'm saying, you're not making any points, you're just expressing personal opinions.

They tried to make them sorta passionate but failed, and the reason is the SJW's bitched and demanded gay characters.
SO
The would be romance that could had budded, turned into "We better just make him gay"

JJ screwed up.

I prefer Jay's "Oh my god" because of how low-key his delivery is.

There is literally zero indication that Rey is interested in him.