I loved The Daily Show. What happened?

I loved The Daily Show. What happened?

The host, who was also the producer and one of the writers, left. Most of his correspondents followed.

affirmative action

They just picked a terribly boring host who isn't funny and thinks people are a lot more interested in race issue and South Africa than they actually are.

No star power.
Shittier writing.
Forced political humor.
Became even more of a confirmation bias.

It was already shit, but it got worse.

No one wants to hear south africa mentioned every 2 sentences.

no "evil republicans" to bash when liberalism is mainstream

Hmmm, I wonder. What is different? Oh, pic related.

ITS A BLACK MALE THING

They took her...

black people made the mistake of trying to be white so now not only do white people hate you more but other blacks dont like you

Well I'm sorry to hear that...

It's been shit since Bush left office. During his presidency, the jokes wrote themselves. When it was over, the writers had to actually try and it became painfully obvious that they had no idea what they were doing.

If there's one thing Americans don't like, it's listening to some faggy nigger foreigner telling us our country is shitty or we're racist

During Obama the jokes have written themselves too, but they decided to go easy on the guy. Just take that fucking Obama youth crap as an example.

Republican Renaissance, we're going to make America great again, and we're gonna make comedy funny again.

Right on the money

They hired a black South African to do something other than rape or carjack

They hired a right-wing asshole whose only sense of humor is "haha dicks" and "haha I'm black"

Yet when some smug British twat does the same thing, we eat it up.

Conservatives have never been funny.

followed to where?

Because they replaced an American host with a foreigner, I don't like Stewart that much but at least he was sincere

John Oliver has the advantage of people automatically assuming "if it's on HBO it must be good/true". He's just as big a faggot as Trevor Noah

BLACKED

His show is also fucking funny

>if it's on HBO it must be good/true

I have no idea how this is still a prevailing notion. Many of my favourite shows were produced by them during the 2000s but it's been years since they had anything of quality other than Game of Thrones and that turned to shit two years ago. Huge fall from grace and they have spent a lot of the many, many credits they've built up.

Stewart carried everything along with Oliver.
Shit writers galore.