Are there any characters whose mannerisms you try to emulate IRL?

Are there any characters whose mannerisms you try to emulate IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRz0pSQXTQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Al Pacino in Heat

I always walk around quickly and like I run the show. The downside is that people assume that I'm more important than I am leading them to think I'm a dick for not being more helpful/knowledgeable even thought the truth is that I'm just incompetent

I also use the line "COS SHE'S GOT A GREAT ASS!" whenever I can. Like literally whenever someone is talking about a girl

People don't like me

I drive.

I'm literally the joker from "The Dark Knight"

mickey rourke in bullet

This is either bait or you're the stereotypical faggy edgelord who browses Cred Forums

The fact that you fell for it says a lot about you tbqh senpai.

Pretty much my entire highchool I was trying to be this guy

counter-baited

I'm not sure what character's mannerisms I most resemble. Does anyone know of any characters who are intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humour?

I'm serious, intelligent, with a side of pessimism.

We have some cool people here

you a jew?

Intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humour.

We all were, user.

You're a big dubs

i wish.

If only I was Australian

Tyler Durden
The Driver
Frank Booth
Bane
Jack Torrance
Anton Chigurrh
Gregory House
Jigsaw
Donnie Darko
Frank Underwood
The Joker
Joffrey Baratheon
Patrick Bateman
Norman Bates
Verbal Kint
Aaron Stampler
Lou Bloom
Travis Bickle
Don Draper
Ramsay Bolton
Ozymandias
Rust Cohle
Alex DeLarge
Lester Nygaard
Dexter Morgan
John Doe
Hannibal Lecter
Hans Gruber
Daniel Plainview
Petyr Baelish
Ra's a Ghul
Lorne Malvo
Walter White
Hans Landa
Rorschach
Woo-jin Lee
Stannis Baratheon
Ultron
Sheev

LOL when Reddit falls for a post.
Legit kill yourself.
To even ask yourself this shows your newness.

trips of truth

How do you try to be someone who never existed?
Like that's not even possible.
He wasn't real so you had to be act like you were a non existent person to no one.
Like literally, no one knew you exist while you played a role in real life while acting like you did exist but no one saw you cuz you a figment of someone's imagination.
Literally no one you one knew you existed in high school.

If you mean by unlikable then I agree.

Even everyone in the show can't stand Sheldon.

He got laid before you did.

I also drive.

lmao

I fictional character's real actor who is gay had sex with a man before I did.

Yeah he can have that one.
I have sex with a woman at 18.

>I fictional character's
Excuse me?

What was it again? Nihilist, a wicked sense of humor and ?

Airport deleted scene = pure love

Bazinga.

Not a character, but this guy. And I don't know why.

Ocelot's hand gestures from the Metal Gear series.

You're a living meme. That's the problem.

This guy

Are you me?

is it a meme to do this like running with sonic arms? because I've started doing it unconsciously to friends and family

No.

We are the same.

Good tip.

>I also use the line "COS SHE'S GOT A GREAT ASS!" whenever I can. Like literally whenever someone is talking about a girl

I might start incorporating this into my vernacular.

Running joke with a mate who's familiar with the series.

Also with friends I just do it as if to say, "Hey, look who it is."

No one will catch on.

This guy

Why is that sand mound so unhappy?

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

This very throwaway bit from Luke Wilson in Old School

youtube.com/watch?v=XRz0pSQXTQ4

Whenever I interact with a pretty girl, even in a non consequential way, I always try to say "I love you" when they walk away and are no longer within earshot.

I'm an uber driver and I ALWAYS roleplay as this guy in my head (and also try to act like him)

Vern vern vern, vern vern?

Baitception? Is bait even bait anymore I can't tell who's new and what's trolling?

Stop samefagging

never

Chrissy is imitating a p in his skinny guinea walk

I always wondered if that's what he was doing