I... I liked the Paddy's Pub song. Was it supposed to be portrayed as a bad song?

I... I liked the Paddy's Pub song. Was it supposed to be portrayed as a bad song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gSQQvCykwLM?t=68
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528760/Man-asks-taken-sex-offender-list-24-years-conviction-19-later-married-17-year-old-girl-arrested-abusing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's the joke johnny

Fuck Randy Newman

Is it a sexual thing? I mean why is he in the coil? I have to know.

how would you get out of this situation?

>Ask people around for help
>They ignore the fact that I'm vulnerable and in a coil and no threat to them
>Call the cops
>Sex offender registry for life
>Forced to live under a bridge because it's the only area not near schools, buses, parks, etc. where offenders are banned from
>Arrested for living under a bridge

> tfw its a Dee episode

I actually find Dee hot as hell. She's unbelievably hot in my eyes, I just want someone as fucked up as her.

>Sex offender registry for life

What's that? Are the registries for all kinds of crimes where you live? Or is that another term for prisonment I'm sorry i don't understand

America has a registry for sex offenders. It makes no sense but it follows them wherever they go and there's even neat little websites to track where they live and what they look like

>neat little websites to track where they live and what they look like
that's fucked up man

The Gang Breaks Dee is amazing

Aside from the sex offender registry you can look up peoples criminal records and mugshots if you know they're in prison or have been in prison in the past. The local county jail even posts mugshots and charges for people who spent time there for certain crimes.

It is, and all sex offenders are automatically assumed to be child rapists based on the cultural stigma against them. Some people have gone to their homes and murdered or hurt them, vandalized their property, or threatens them. They are constantly moving from place to place because nobody wants them. No one can change the laws, especially laws like those in California where they have to register for life (a lifetime of this treatment), and if they do they'd appear to be soft on child molesters.

Of course you can, but it's nothing like what it's like for sex offenders. The stigma for someone with a mugshot is far different. It's really unfortunate.

If Frank and Mac had an episode I want Charlie to have a fucking Charlie Day episode.

>10 hours of them looking for ghouls

>Forced to live under a bridge
Yeah but think of all the cool people you could meet down there. There would probably be plenty of denim to be found as well.

I guess you could, ya know, not try anything on an underage girl. I mean some states it's as low as 16 and 17. How horny are people?

Or homeless guys banging

It affects more than people who prey on young teenagers, including other teenagers (who are forced to register after they turn 18) for having sex with someone barely below the age of consent. I.e. a 16 year old having sex with a 15 year old. There are sex offenders married to the person they were put on the registry for having sex with. Furthermore, even those that have done any serious wrrong acts do not deserve this treatment. They're out of prison, time served, they can be treated like any other criminal. I don't see a stabber's registry or a registry for those who possessed guns without a license. Those scare me. Why can't I have a registry specifically for them?

Somewhat related to this thread, that was part of the backstory for Charlie Day's character in horrible bosses

youtu.be/gSQQvCykwLM?t=68

so could we do the same thing to people that steal and pent em in the head and say
>well you could not steal you know, it's wrong after all
you cant strip someone from their rights for life after they already paid for it, it's retarded and often dehumanizing.

t. sex offender

t. a registered sex offender

How's your new neighbors taking the news?

wow nice argument bro

not really, theyre kid fuckers

Edgy. You don't really think about this issue at all, do ya faggot?

You should have thought about not sticking your dick in a child, pedo.

>Sixteen year old is on the registry for having sex with a 15 year old
>Age of consent in his state is 16

>Public urination
>Falling on a woman
>Word-of-mouth accusations

Other things that have landed people on the registry.

Anyways back to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

The song itself is good but the content is retarded. Its just about spiders and ghouls and should never be used as a promotional song

They're on there but if you looked them up they cite what degree of sexual offender they are.

See Why don't you take politics seriously? If you're an American, you're an absolute traitor to your nation for actually deluding yourself into thinking the registry is full of pedophiles or that it is a justifiable punishment after time served. If they are truly dangerous, they belong behind bars.

>I can't explain my own beliefs

Most people brush over that fact, and the registry still affects them significantly beyond that. The restrictions are real.

Here is a famous case:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2528760/Man-asks-taken-sex-offender-list-24-years-conviction-19-later-married-17-year-old-girl-arrested-abusing.html

I don't like the Daily Mail but I remember RT or reason doing a story on sex offenders and he was on there. He's a good example of someone who doesn't belong on it.

The first one he sang wasn't about spiders and ghouls but his second one was, and it was him singing "Go fuck yourself"

I want more of Charlie singing

maybe he shouldnt have broken the law

He shouldn't have, but he didn't do anything that was actually wrong. Romeo-Juliet laws would've saved him in some states that have more sense.

He did his time, an extended punishment severely affecting his entire life is not going to do any good. There is no logic or meaning to this:

>They aren't safe, so they should be closely watched
>Those who are dangerous should remain behind bars

Essentially a warped version of lifeterm probation on an individual. Furthermore he married his "victim".

Why are you arguing this?

>the law is the law and the law is always right
>blind enforcement of the law with no regard to context is brilliant

Literally anti-American.

Not really. Pedos should be gassed, to be quite frank.0

A friend of mine ended up on it for peeing on a tree at a park at 3 in the morning.

It's okay PedoAnon, suicide is always an option

He should have obeyed the law. Now he faces the consequences. You treat the city like it's your sexual playground, you're restricted from most of it. I think that's okay, I honestly do.

No, I don't. I'm not that retarded.

>Y-you're still a pedo

It's okay user, you can still brutally murder yourself.

How do you murder yourself?

>tfw that website shows no sex offenders in my area which means there's scores of them all around me that have never been caught :(

Most don't reoffend. And it's hard to predict first time offenders. That's another reason why the registry is ineffective in that regard.

Are you retarded?

there is also abandoned egg cartons WITH eggs still inside

Who leaves perfectly good eggs?

The real money's in fight milk.

CAW!

What up!