What is the real reason that the 4th episode of the 20th season of South Park was delayed to next week?

What is the real reason that the 4th episode of the 20th season of South Park was delayed to next week?

His wife's son needed more attention

The fact that they always delay it and you're a fucking retarded conspiracy theorist Cred Forumscuck?

They had to figure out what a vagina looks like before cartman can see one.

I really hate when people use this term, but this is literally the most reddit post i have ever seen in my life

they only do 10 episodes a season now so they space them out

They did the same shit last season, you silly goose. You have to be extremely bored or stupid to be looking for conspiracies in South Park's broadcast schedule.
btw i read that Assange has news that will DESTROY shillary and he's releasing it at 3am. Make sure you stay up.

What the fuck?? I don't get these celebrities! You have money, fame and bragging rights and yet they settle on trailer trash, blacks or jews who are hard 6.5's at best. She doesn't look all that stunning desu.

Didn't that happen a few days ago and it turned out to be him shilling for his book?

wasn't already stated that this week there wasn't the new episode?

Yes. /x-pol/ doesn't let little details like facts and precedent get in the way of a good conspiracy though.

It's almost like people marry those who they love, and looks aren't everything.

Matt and Trey are lazy and they got away with this shit last year. 3 on 1 off.

You sound like you're 14 lol

Just out of curiosity, what does this conspiracy entail?

My guess is either 1. they want to delay this season out til the election ends so that they can base the finale off who wins (turdsandwich vs giant douche), or 2. they need a break because they literally work 7 days in a row per episode.

They did this regularly last season. It's nothing new or serious. Since they do these things in a week's time it creates a lot of stress and demand and they need to take a week sometimes.

Not everyone wants a vapid trophy wife. That's hooker/mistress territory.

you are dumb as fuck. this is nothing new. they have been doing this for years

>kobe
lmao

most men will never be lucky enough to meet a 10/10 who is also interesting

Can someone please post the link to episode pretty please

underrated