Suicide Squad: Game of the Year Edition will be out 11/15

Suicide Squad: Game of the Year Edition will be out 11/15.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc
youtube.com/watch?v=pimz7kmkW6o
youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc
youtube.com/watch?v=6MPZL7j2Cow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you mean by "we", you faggot?

sage

I CANNOT WAIT

I want to play this DLC so bad

They were so amazing together

This and pic related are some of my favorite cinematographic shots of 2016 with the way it was directed and framed

>best boy Diablo is in the middle of the group

Why is that? Is there a meaning to this?

He sacrifices himself after all to save the others

If I was designing the cover, I would have put Enchantress on the far right because after all she is the villain (and everyone knows this by now).

what about the Extreme HONKA HONKA edition?

>far right
>villian
Pottery

If they ever make a 3rd cut of the film, they need to have this song play during the end credits:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEsGf0PMXNc

>I'M JUST A HONKA HONKA BURNIN LOVE

what the fuck he has burns on his back?

>Wanna know how I got these burns?

>cinematographic shots of 2016 with the way it was directed and framed
HAHAHAHA

Marvel cuck spotted

Waller was the main villain, numbskull.

>Joker on the left side
What does this imply?

That he's only in the film for 10 minutes.

>extended cut

So more Joker Harley scenes that make sense? God I hope so.

>Will Smith, Jared Leto
What does this imply by listing Jared's name second on the cover?

Why is WB such a joke, bros?

Apparently it's 13 minutes longer and unrated, almost more interested in whether they cut some stuff out rather than what they put back in.

I can't wait for YIFY

Yes yes we get the full Harley motorbike scene so I am very happy.

I thought Ayer said he wouldn't do an Extended Cut. Is WB just going behind his back on this one?

>and then he said "are some of my favorite cinematographic shots of 2016 with the way it was directed and framed"

HAHAHAAH

Well it's not like they lied. It's called the DC EXTENDED Universe for a reason, user.

>Is WB just going behind his back on this one?
Possibly and if so, I fully congratulate them.

Ayer is insane if he truly defends the theatrical cut.

>Let's have a flashback of Harley aiming the gun at Joker's head with no relevance and then cut to Amanda saying Joker and Harley fell in love
Seriously whoever edited the theatrical cut does not understand filmmaking

Yes
Its just some scenes and most of the joker scenes trailer park decided to cut out

Pretty sure Ayer was just playing nice with the studio and this is his reward.

Hear that Josh Trank?! THIS is how you get your movie out there.

It's unclear, some rumours were swirling that they locked him out of the editing suite and had a trailer house cut the movie. So did he say the theatrical would be the only cut to save face? Maybe they let him cut it the way he wanted, or maybe they just slotted in a few new scenes into the movie to try get more money from people.

I think Trank went a little too far by damaging a room full of expensive film equipment

Will we get the alternate Common club scene before they reshot it?

>Ayer is insane if he truly defends the theatrical cut.
Despite what he said, I highly doubt he actually feels that way but he's savvy enough to say the right things to protect his job. Judging from his previous work (like Fury), the guy definitely knows how to make a compelling, well-edited action movie. SS was definitely not up to his usual standard of work.

The only new footage in the announcement trailer is the Joker/Harley highway confrontation.

youtube.com/watch?v=pimz7kmkW6o

So is that the only new scene? The BvS Ultimate Edition trailer showed a lot more, though that wasn't an "announcement" trailer. So maybe there's more to see yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc

Well we get up to 13 minutes it says of new footage so I strongly doubt we will get more Deadshot.

Possibly some few more clips of Katana as is shown in the trailer, maybe some more action.

Do you think we will get more scenes that were featured in the trailer?

We won't be getting Joker with the grenade because that contradicts the ending of the reshoot.

I doubt thats the only scene because there's 13 extra minutes. Doubt that scene lasts for 13 minutes.

Even if it's only a few additional shots and/or scenes, the movie could do with a re-edit as other people have already mentioned.

Probably worth a torrent, but WB can go fuck themselves with this "look we made it good now!" bullshit.

>We won't be getting Joker with the grenade because that contradicts the ending of the reshoot.

How do you know if we don't know the context of that scene?

>I strongly doubt we will get more Deadshot
Most of the reshoots was FOR Deadshot so yeah, what we got was what's there.

>We won't be getting Joker with the grenade because that contradicts the ending of the reshoot.
How so? They could easily fit that in either before or between the end of the subway battle and the squad back in prison.

True, they could have made it that Joker crashes and he doesn't see Harley but rather Deadshot who he says "bye bye" too and then comes to rescue Harley at the end.

But I doubt that is how this extended cut will be.

Director's
Cut
Extended
Universe

A lot of people think they are going to get a whole new movie. This is an "extended" cut it's still not Ayer's original cut. All this is gonna have is a few more pointless short scenes with the Joker to appease the fanbase that cried that there wasn't enough Joker.

Well they are releasing a pop vinyl of Joker with the grenade so I would find it odd if we never see this footage on the blu ray.

Is this cut of the film definitely Unrated?

Take out LOUD, deafening Eminem music at the start and the movie would be 100x better.

I forgot my image

This image practically sums up Ayer's original cut.

Fuck this extended shit I just want to see the original cut for this pre reshoots.

Don't we all.

Well as I posted, this is what the original cut was like
So much more slower paced(which is what I prefer) compared to the fast music video quality editing.

I hate how Hollywood thinks that they need to edit a movie to be fast paced because they are afraid that the audience will get bored.

If you have a very well written film with good characters then no, lots of audiences like long movies.

And anyway: a movie like Batman V Superman ONLY works as a 3 hour cut. It fails as a 2 and a half hour cut.

Same is with Suicide Squad. It fails as a 2 hour movie. There is too many characters, too many subplots to cram it all down to only 2 hours when it could very well go on for 2 hours and 50 minutes and be perfect.

>No flashbacks
>Edit the movie like an actual movie with a first, second and 3rd act which each scene following after another as we better get to know Harley and Joker's relationship without Amanda having to voice over what is happening.

There's another thing you didn't consider: most recent blockbuster movies are marketed at, and funded by, international (i.e. non-English speaking) audiences. So slow, dialogue-driven scenes are going to be lost on them 90% of the time.

Will Slipknot be given anything beyond "exists to die" status here?

>intentionally make theatrical cut shitty
>get bad reviews
>release extended/Ultimate version
>"it's actually not that bad"
Why is DC allowed to do this?

I don't agree with him either but you're cringey as fuck my man. Just letting you know. Cheers bud!

Slipknot was a rapist apparently (hence why he knocks that women out)

It kills me that the Lord of the Rings movie, one of the biggest franchises of all time, had movies that were giant lengths, and yet audiences were captivated for years.

Yet anything over than 2 hours is a cinema sin/

DC cucks are the PAY FOR THE ENDING DLC of the cinema industry.

The movie was far too damaged in editing. They would basically have to re-edit it from the ground up to salvage most of what was cut, and they're not going to put in that kind of effort. They'll add a couple of inconsequential scenes that don't really affect anything and that will be that. Most of the excised footage will never see the light of day.

>"Now that's a killer app!"

What did she mean by this?

This scene was pure AMV-kino

I fucking hate these things, why do they make so many? who collects this beanie baby crap?

Me

>How can we make this shitty movie better?
>I know, let's make it longer
When has that ever worked?

Margot Robbie gets me hard

What's going on with Harley and Diablo here?

>What's that, the stench of debt?

Are you a moron? They are not making it longer but making it the original length that it was SUPPOSED to be until WB got the film cut down.

Do people like you even pay attention?

because women are a lot like a refrigerator, they're 6ft tall, 300lbs, they make ice

She's in the top 5 hottest women

Daredevil
Kingdom of heaven

Several movies really

kill yourself

>the Cred Forums fridge joke originated from the Simpsons
Woah who knew

Where's my harley cover?

I'm sure that will give scenes like HONKA HONKA or ARE WE SOME KIND OF SUICIDE SQUAD the depth they deserve.
>Kingdom of heaven
user please. That movie actually had a decent director and a decent cast.

Why so mean? This Joker design is the best

So? The theatrical cut was shit

Try

This.

Fag.

They added new scenes so they could shove in more chart topping songs into it.

That way they can release a volume 2 version of the soundtrack.

>believing a yes man that is afraid to get blacklisted by talking shit to a studio

Friendly reminder that THESE are the retards that actually liked this movie & Leto's Joker

>be Ayer
>movie gets cut to shit
>remains loyal to WB because he wants to keep working
>says nothing of value was lost and theatrical version is his vision
>WB smells money in the water and releases extended cut

Wait... who's the third one?

youtube.com/watch?v=6MPZL7j2Cow

a furfag named Malcolm ..oh, I'm sorry I mean "Zeke"