Can I get you anything else, sir?

Can I get you anything else, sir?

2 tickets for Get Out, please!

Fried chicken, my nigga.

No Robert, that is all. But I would like to give you something. Samantha get over here! This is my daughter, Samantha. Please show her to the theater showers.

No thanks, I'd rather not spend 20 dollars on popcorn that was handled by a nigger that is statistically more likely to be on welfare or kill me

Wtf i hate robert now!

No thanks Robert. Have a good one.

Excuse me sir but that fine gentleman's name is Robert. Please apologize to him for calling him that degrading word.

>This is my daughter, Samantha.
>Cred Forums visitors getting laid to produce daughters

is that the joke?

>is that the joke?
Obviously

A gun so I can kill you, nigger.

Fuck off, cuck.

>citing statistics at the end

might as we just say NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

I'm just surprised there was no tinfoil-tier infographic.

When I was your age they didn't even let Negroes in here, now they stick you in a uniform and stand you up front. Well, where was the nigger when they stuck my father in a uniform and sent him off to die at Okinawa? I'll tell you where. He was on some porch in Harlem shucking and jiving with his coon kin, swinging his knuckles hither and yon like the pavement ape he was. That nigger was your father, boy, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. I lost my daddy so you could stand here with that patronizing grimace you call a smile and shovel this yellow sludge you call popping corn at me. If I could go the rest of my life without looking into the dusky glare of another jigaboo, I would die happy. Now sell me a ticket and don't you dare ask to which show. Whichever one doesn't have a single goddamn African in it.

Apologize.

i hate you white guys so fucking much.

Statistics are racist

Fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a fucking fork up your ass!
You're a nigger! You're a nigger! You're a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! Oooo! Ooo... All right, ya see? It shocks you, it shocks you, to see what's buried beneath, you stupid mother fuckers!

They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a nigger? I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this!

Wow

Hi Robert, hows life? I reserved a private stall in the aviary for my vulture, is that okay?

that things feet look like ape hands.

Bucket of Crab legs and some bird feed for my falcon please.

Did you remember to purchase bone insurance in case that vulture tires to eat peoples bones again.

don't forget statistically more likely to get laid

>no money for a theater falcon
>buy a chicken
>glue toothpicks and feathers onto it to make bigger wings
>bring chicken disguised as falcon to theater
>Robert is busy with someone's wife so I sneak it through perfectly
>chicken ends up laying eggs throughout the theater
>trail of eggs leads straight back to us
>employees charge me extra for unauthorized eggs
>have to swallow the eggs whole in the lobby as punishment
>end up missing the first seven minutes of magnificent ten

falcon disguise worked perfectly though