How long have you been using this board (Cred Forums) for?

How long have you been using this board (Cred Forums) for?

I've been here since 2013.

2015, I think, because 2014 was Cred Forums and this year's /r9k/.

when it all went downhill
BANE?

ever since Cred Forums got lobotomized by the mods.

Arrived at Cred Forums in 2007 moved to r9k when it was created in '08.

I remember first starting a thread here in 2008 but I only started visiting frequently during 2009

about 2009 - 2010

used to be fun and informative

now it rarely is

Summer 2016

not good

i don't remember how i got here or how to leave

How so user? What was it like?

Probably 2009. I was pretty active until 2013 when I took about a year long break from Cred Forums and when I came back /lit/ has been my main board ever since. I come to Cred Forums probably once every few months. Feels bad, man.

Been my main since '12.

2011 I went to Cred Forums when moot deleted /r9k/ and quit that board because of the massive amount of tripfags.

>tfw 2011 was the best year

2007 or 2008
whenever it was when Cred Forums decided they wanted to save people in real life instead of just meme shitposting

Probably 2009 with Cred Forums and added Cred Forums around 2010

it started that it was mostly movie and tv content, little shitposting, but some waifus

then the janis and mods let it be known that waifu posting wasn't going to fit in ,so the regulars here started flooding the boards with waifu posting and bitching about "their board culture"

first starting using Cred Forums in 2007/08

first board I browsed was of course Cred Forums after that I changed over to /r9k/ and stayed there until moot deleted the board. hung around Cred Forums until I couldn't stand the tripfags anymore and came onto Cred Forums in 2010/2011 stuck here ever since.

now I only browse /r9k/ and Cred Forums I don't even lurk any other boards.

Also went on 420 for awhile but that shit got boring real quick.

>cont.

then the mods banned them all, and the kiddies from Cred Forums invaded the board

and the discussion turned to capeshit and the latest releases, they won't watch anything made before they were born

because nothing important or relevant happened in the world until they arrived in it

two weeks

>people actually take pride in the year they started posting on Cred Forums

Sad...truly sad

2015...as i got banned from reddit. Doesn't mean I post here though. I just lurk here and participate on DC/Snyder/Waifu threads.

But don't blame me, I mostly lurk and I've never Baneposted

I've been here today!

tell me more about these illustrious DC/Snyder/Waifu threads.

>tfw 5 plus years of my life wasted on this site

youre a son of a bitch ya know that? stop making fun of that good christian girl.