Han Solo Spinoff Movie Narrows Its Search for Female Lead

'>Creed' star Tessa Thompson, 'Divergent' actress Zoe Kravitz and 'Power Rangers' Naomi Scott are the frontrunners.

pls pick the one on the right

Are they going to play his legitimate child?

WE

far right can suck my nuts any day of the week no permission needed

Han's gonna have jungle fever I see.

They're going to do the shitty comic story. ha.

I hope they pick the best actress.

Heebie Kikeburger is my name and miscegenation is my game.

Will she get CHALKED?

>Narrows Its Search for Female Lead

dropped

Why don't they cast a total nigger like Boyega? Either way it's sad how predicatable it is they were going to cast a PoC to bounce off Han Solo. Chewie and Lando aren't enough I guess.

oh god they're adapting the "Han Solo's black wife" arc from the new-EU aren't they

I thought Kasdan writing would save the movie from any real bullshit

Yea, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest a liberal has homosexual fantasies.

You mean COLONIZED

is it going to be his black wife character from the EU?

I thought Disney was so much better for StarWars though user.

>non-white
For fuck's sake I'm getting pretty tired of this bullshit.

user, Lucas is terrible though, why don't you love this? It's disney doing what we all love bringing back what we love.

Well that's definitely off the table

Naomi or Zoe pls, the other one has a severe case of constipated bitch face.

COLONIZED has always made me think of anal before interracial.

>all black girls

wtf did they mean by this?

But she's the most ethnic, and really, isn't that the best for everyone involved?

his ex wife has already been revealed as a black woman in the new cannon comics if that means anything

i dont have problem with niggers if they are the best actors for the role

but its clear that they are not even giving normal humans the option of even auditioning

>most ethnic
wtf does that means? I'm not american never heard of the word ethnic used like that.

Why not go full nigger and cast Leslie Jones instead?

>not one peruvian woman in sight, two americans, one brit, all CIS
THAT'S IT HOLLYWOOD, I'M CALLING THE LIBERALS

Please god, not Kravitz

Why?

It's another way white people describe not-white people. "More ethnic" meaning "more not-white". Of course it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when all those girls probably have the same levels of white in them, but that's how it is.

It's virtue signaling for "least white"

>COLONIZED
>COLON-IZED

Why no spics? Give us someone to look up to you kikes.

>KINGZ N QUEENZ ONLY

But that implies that white isn't an ethnic group there, weird desu.

oh more gay diversity shit?

trashed.

BLEACHED

It's a lack of self-awareness mostly.

>it's sad how predicatable it is they were going to cast a PoC to bounce off Han Solo. Chewie and Lando aren't enough I guess
very subtle, I like it

literally already canon so not surprising

Weird also that whites are ethnically quite diverse

Caucasians are the most diverse out of the lot

You never hear of anyone speak about this, though

>all those people saying comics don't matter and this will never happen.

Oh the irony, someone needs to take this to Cred Forums and shit on the children.

Star War comics have been canon for a long time now.

>Planet Nubia
>Plot twist: it's a peaceful paradise
>actually, that's not really a plot twist, because we all know they wouldn't depict a black planet as being anything but heaven

I bet they don't even get a black planet in this universe. It all has to be mixed and matched.

>Hispanics are 18% of the US population, half of whom are 'mestizos'
>Asians are 6% of the US population
>neither exist in film because all non-whites are black in the name of diversity
>African-Americans are 13% of the US population

what did they mean by this.

Pants shitting racists don't do anything like read comics they're having their weekly meltdown over so they probably don't know that Han and Sana were both thieves working as a team that got 'married' to pull of a heist. Han then ditched her and took all the spoils for himself.

He had no idea she took the marriage thing seriously, he thought it was just part of the con.

so you think nobody on Cred Forums had a problem with it either? that it wasn't used as an example of the new eu being bad?

That Naomi Scott looks fine. Haven't seen the Power Rangers she's in though.

Can't wait for Chuck Weddig's books to be brought to the big screen

That people's idea of diversity is pretty black and white.

> caring about SW after TFA

I'm kinda amused that Disney is fucking Star Wars in the ass with all this SJW shit, maybe people will appreciate Lucas more this way.

If they insist on casting a nigress, I hope they pick the black MEW

>this perfect play on words

user you're too bright for this world.

> maybe people will appreciate Lucas more this way.

Why George Lucas is the second worst thing for star wars right after disney. Imagine a talented director for ANH or the prequels.

Sure Disney solidified SW as a joke of a franchise, but George Lucas firmly placed it in that corner

what was wrong with ANH?

>it's a white supremacists scream into the void as the world moves on and leaves them behind thread

>what was wrong with ANH?

>do anything like read comics
Not even the popular Vader run was tolerable for more than a few issues. Fuck you for being smug over eating literal shit. Seriously, go fuck yourself you smug Cred Forums retard. Of course people don't put in time to eat dogshit just because it has EPIC BRAND attached to it. You cartoon and funnybook fags really are leagues more pathetic than movie watchers.

pick naomi scott pls

I mean The best SW movie whether you think its 4 or 5 is an above average film, that coasts on its 10/10 universe and premise. SW is pretty unremarkable as a movie once you get past that which everyone has because star wars came out 50 years ago

Zoe Kravits pls shes my niggerfu

>world changing media experience that came out at the right time

>media empire is trying to sell one movie of it a year until you die

>the world has gotten over it