Why do threads about Sam Hyde get deleted so fast on this board?

Why do threads about Sam Hyde get deleted so fast on this board?

No idea. I mean he IS Cred Forums-related.

Because it is you spamming them all day everyday as advertisement. Advertisement is considered spam in Cred Forums.

Ok? Do you get it?

Isn't he our guy ?

because the vast majority is sam shilling his stuff

I'm not sam i'm just wondering why every thread about him gets deleted in like 5 minutes

does he really post on this board a lot?

Bullcorn! You just wish it was some kind of conspiracy and not a few people who genuinely like his show. Just accept facts.

Is that Molly Ringwald? She's Cred Forums related amirite ?

Wew, lad.

She's cute as fuck.

Nah, just some grill

I loved her in Sixteen Candles.

take a guess

are you saying he's NOT tv related? he has his own tv show though?

no one gives a fuck about this shit head, he is literally spamming this board and no one realizes. His show is shit and was LITERALLY left to the public to renew his season.

Everyone is tired of your viral marketing adult swim.

I wasn't being sarcastic user.

Did they renew it. I heard it was pulling in a million point eight viewers at one point. Not bad for a 15 minute show on a cartoon cable channel in the middle of the night.

the amount of threads that started showing up around the time his show was airing was ludicrous
obviously there's no way to know 100% it's him but since he does go on Cred Forums and advertising shit on here would likely make him money by promoting his show, there's no reason why he wouldn't
he's popular here certainly but eventually I guess the mods got tired of it and also people probably got annoyed and started reporting them as well, having about ~5 threads up at a time about it is pretty annoying, there are a few in the catalog right now if you look

I'm in love with her.

Pedo

AS can modify their number like they advertise on this board. It's all shit, his show is unfunny and basically posted here because he's "our guy"

maybe the threads are so cool they want to die

Okay that makes sense. i searched his name and only posted this thread because i was in one about him before and it got deleted really fast and i was wondering what was up with that, i don't use Cred Forums all that often so i never knew that he posted here so frequently, thanks for the info!

I wonder if I could adopt her. I would bathe her every night and tuck her into bed.

whos this the tranny he jerked off?

I dunno user, you'd have to get rid of her actual parents first.

no worries my friend

'no'

she is butt ugly

;_;

>butt ugly
But user, I'm an ass man.

Checkmate, atheists.