I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss...

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

DAD

uhhh

theres this guy on snapchat who wants to sell us his vintage bong collection

Let me get my trips expert in on this.

I thought this was a good show, but if I'm not mistaken, set the course for History's descent into reality tv trash.

Or was it a previous show?

I might be mistaken but I think Ice Road Truckers came on before Pawn Stars and it certainly set the course for History Channel's descent into reality tv trash

Oh hey, what's going on in this thread?

the slut with the glasses and the pink gauges (Olivia) was flatter than a fucking floorboard

I've brought my rare NES 001 into the pawn shop today. This is the first Nintendo DS ever made, so I'm hoping to get at least $13,000 for it.

Correct, apparently, but the fuck does ice trucking have to do with history? The connection of a pawn shop that collects antiques and historical significant items has an obvious connection to history, but not ice trucking.

Are these women considered attractive in America?

Why is this show so comfy?

It's trashkino, along with Storage Wars and Pickers.

Honestly that chumlee feller is starting to grow on me

I'm still not sure how the appraisal guy thought it was only worth 5 bucks or whatever. I mean if the model number shows it's the first, wouldn't that alone make it worth something even if it's in shitty condition?

Wasn't ice trucking just a shameless attempt at getting the Deadliest Catch viewers?

Rebecca best bookfu

I hate how people try to make out that he's being cheap, he sometimes accepts initial offers without low balling people. The jews from hardcore pawn will rip off poor people and still be cunts about it.

That's because the jews from Hardcore Pawn are actual literal jews

>"I got the spear which impaled Jesus Christ himself and an ancient star map that was saved from the sacking of Alexandria's library sitting in my attic gathering dust, I was hoping I could get at least $5,000 to satiate my crippling meth addiction."

>"Let me get my expert on this."

>"I believe it is genuine, and could fetch upwards to $250,000 minimum."

>"I can give you $250 dollars and the terrier piece from a Monopoly set, that's the best I can do."

I'm genuinely tickled by this.

The pawn shop near my house is entirely full of stolen shit sold by people trying to get money for oxys

>people trying to get money for oxys
Tell me what their ethnicity/phenotype/race is, my good man

Hardcore Pawn isn't even the same show really. It's just about nigs chimping out and Grandpa Shlomo trying to scare em off

The only people who abuse oxycontin are women in their 20s who wear too much eyeliner.

Ultimate "Fuck it, the hotel doesn't have a better channel" core telekino.

>Look, I got a business to run here, and I don't think anyone. ANYOOONE is gonna want that. That's the best I can do

Yes but what is their racial makeup

>start to actually check facebook comments on news articles, like a dumbass
>multiple people are randomly posting Pawn Stars lines in an attempt at getting likes, AND SUCCEEDING
>even when it's commenting on a serious article where there's no way to connect it

I just don't get it. Responding with a copypasta at the right moment can obviously be funny, but these people just throw the timing out the window and spam it all over. Not little kids and grannies who don't know any better, either. What's even the point of collecting virtual likes if you're using a line everybody knows you didn't think of, nor employ at the right time?

People like patting themselves on the back for recognizing a reference, context doesn't matter at all. There's a funny little comic highlighting this but I can't find it.

American Indian

It used to be that a pawn shop was the place where everyday people handed in their sunday suit to have money during the rest of the week, before buying it back on saturday with the money they'd earned. Or you pawned your seachest/midshipman clothes to pay for rent until you could secure position on a new ship and an advance on your pay to buy them back. But these days there's less people needing to do that, due to us having advanced beyond the industrial revolution-era's shitty job security and pay. So now ALL pawn shops are filled with stolen shit, except for the few central ones that take the belongings of people who live on the lowest rungs of honest society.

Truly, the nigger's nigger.

this. oxy is a white drug.

I wasn't aware American Indians lived in the suburbs

Are you retarded?
Every nes that came off the factory had that type of model number. Its a common thing

Lets say for whatever reason it really was the first one off the factory. It doesnt matter. Theres no stigma for the very first NES. Now a prototype NES or an NES owned or signed by shiggy. Or a prototype famicom or a FC owned by shiggy is worth some momey

In the bars, mostly

>Gold began his first business at age 12, buying pizzas and reselling them by the slice to fellow students at Hebrew School.

You laugh at this but a lot of the more successful kids I went to middle school with would do something like this; they'd buy candy in those big-ass halloween bulk-size bags then resell them at a markup to the fatties in our school once the stupid cucked liberal school district decided to take out the goddamn snack bar

that is some extremely Jewish shit

I did this actually. I used to walk into the Australian equivalent of wal-mart and buy big cases of soft drink cans for around $5 (for about 18 or something) and then sell them at $2 each. The school shut me down and gave me a load of afternoon detentions once I tried to restart my operation

I wanted to do this but I was scared the teachers would kick my ass

i loved you in the wire

the wiyah

bookfu is best girl

so what's the word? Are they fake? How much they cost?

What is he so smug about?

Apparently baby goats just naturally default to smug

>gold Jewish teeth from concentration camps from WWII
>I can only go up to $14.88

>These things take time and money to advertise and sell, so let me just place it on the shelf and sit on my fat ass until some schmuck walks in and buys it because I own a fucking pawn shop, not Christie's.

I like the book appraiser shes cute

Aussie schools are shit. Only the canteen can do shit like that.