Convince me that The Wire's third season isn't the worst outing of the show. In short:

Convince me that The Wire's third season isn't the worst outing of the show. In short:

>Nigger cowboy gunfights in every episode
>Cliche naive, idealistic politician character with Carcetti
>Cliche reformed "game dun changed!" old criminal character with Cutty
>Conflict between McNulty and Lester is shoehorned as fuck
>Omar is in every episode for no reason
>Tacky, unnecessary Iraqi invasion references are littered everywhere because David Simon had such a hate boner for George Bush.
>Stringer just doesn't bring Levy, a highly trained lawyer, into his business with Clay Davis because... reasons...
>Brother Mouzone came back when he should have stayed gone
Just awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcl40sIGN1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Still better than season 2

S2 isn't even that bad, I'd rather watch the stevedores than the boring newspaper fucks

>hating season 2
Utterly fucking childish

I feel alright.

bump

bamp

You realize that those cliches came from The Wire, right? They invented it, so they get a pass.

Only legit criticism is Stringer not involving Levy in the business.

I'm not sure how you can watch The Wire and think that Carcetti is naive or that gunfights don't occur when organized crime syndicates have a disagreement.

Stringer's arrogance and overconfidence is the reason he didn't use Levy. He was a man without a country. Too smart for corner niggas but too weak for the business players like krawzcyk and Clay Davis

I got to Season 4 now and I have already got tired of the niglettes and Marlo's autistic ass.

All evidence that the wire sucks shit and it's literally inferior in every sense to the timeless glory of The Sopranos.

who the fuck wants to see a bunch of niggers being niggers in the streets and muh crooked politicians and muh realism, fuck that.

Season 5 is easily the worst. The "fake serial killer" plot is pants-on-head retarded.

>Convince me that The Wire's third season isn't the worst outing of the show

"season 5"

Agreed

For a series that touts itself to be hyperreailstic,the whole season jumped the shark

>fake serial killer
>Omar jumping out a fucking high rise
>Cheese becoming an asshole out of nowhere

The high rise jump is based on a true story, supposedly they actually reduced the number of floors because the real life number was so unbelievable.

>>caring about a show from 2003

cool nostalgia trip dad!

Because season 5 exists.

I stopped watching it after the first season. Fite me.

This

It has the best ending montage song.

youtube.com/watch?v=gcl40sIGN1s