Still the best anti-drunk driving commercial of all time

Still the best anti-drunk driving commercial of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtWirGxV7Q8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8
youtube.com/watch?v=q9fms5He5bM
youtube.com/watch?v=P8KAaf45g5U
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y91xgcTROsU
youtube.com/watch?v=GWYRQN-dxXs
youtube.com/watch?v=u51OxZF1ltI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing will ever compare to seeing the full 5 minutes of this as the entire ad break:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

This is like the first Mad Max

Australians sure don't fuck around, do they?

what the fuck. what kind of maniac thinks of making this?

I can barely understand them and why was nobody there clearly white?

This ad is still a big part of Kiwi life.

Fuck off, redditor.

hola mistah leddito

The Transport Accident Commission.
youtube.com/watch?v=q9fms5He5bM

I'm just glad we have people like you who browse Reddit 24/7 to keep the Redditors away.

I fucking hate Aussie accents but I truly love kiwi accents. NZ >Australia all day every day

"Want a chup bruh?"

I've driven drunk once years ago and that was to get some Taco Bell that was like 2 minutes from my place. I veered off into other lanes the entire time, I definitely would've been pulled over if a cop saw me. Definitely not doing that again.

I don't get how my friends do it regularly, they even brag about it.

This would be a lot stronger without all the movie clips, they really take you out of it.

they dedicate their life to a higher calling

>I don't get how my friends do it regularly
Your friends are total idiots. It's a completely sufficient and necessary explanation.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE

driving drunk isn't that hard.

Can't wait to upvote this when you post it on r/Cred Forums later XD

Why are New Zealanders so good at driving PSA kino? This one has the kid from Hunt for the Wilderpeople

youtube.com/watch?v=P8KAaf45g5U

not based

>mate
>mate
>maaaate
>mate.
>MATE

>steve

I guess all those people who've gotten into crashes or killed people while diving drunk needed to git gud then.

>being angry because he hates a particular website
>being angry at people who visit both that website and this one, and promote material on both

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW Cred Forums.

Aus and NZ is bizzare
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

>the absurd length of this post

this is why no one fucking likes redditors. this isnt a place to stroke your epeen or show off how deeply you can analyse something

this is a place to shitpost about television

I thought new Zealanders were like white people or something. Why do they all look like Filipinos

nz is 40% asian if you include pacific islanders

not exactly a 'white' country per se

they're native kiwis brew. maoris.

beautiful, shy, lazy people until they have 3/4 drinks and become unstoppable murder machines

I was about to feel smug as an American, but then I realized 40% is the about the number of non-whites in America, with inarguably much worse races than Asian, and it's only going to get worse.

we're both fucked. aussie is too, in a few extra years

im learning polish

not really. im just getting jacked for the race wars

Pure fucking kino

>accepting lower tier wytes and still just 60%
your days are numbered wytie

>This would be a lot stronger without all the movie clips
The entire thing is movie clips?

4:03 best death

I mean honestly, if the text screamed reddit, and the image had an imgur filename I'd get calling him out, but you basically just outted yourself as a redditor.

>amerimutts
>white

One drop rule, Brayden. If your mommy bragged about being "one-eighth cree" during her sorostitute days, then chances are you're a mongrelized shitblood.

I like the 4:16 flying pizza kek

I'm half white/Hispanic, so fuck off.

of course... I was in a car accident many years ago.

I still felt every pain in my body long after, even today. My world, like glass, shattered. It wasn't just the physical pain, it was mental, the emotional pain. I suffered from severe traumatic brain injury, and was in a coma for god knows how long. I finally woke up, and experienced hyper sexuality.

It was a bitch getting myself under control. I couldn't be controlled. I was an animal. I was a recluse, I lacked inhibition. That and the injury are what made me the animal I saw in the mirror. Every day, every waking moment of my life was kill or be killed. I had only one thing to live for: living.

It wasn't long after I was admitted into a mental institute. I not only had to try to restrain myself, I had to learn everything I had ever learned over again. I was a shell of my former self, my conciousness was unconcious.

After all these years I look back on that one fateful night. I owe the rest of my life to that accident, that accident saved my life. Ironic isnt it? But with that being said, I do not wish my fate upon anyone. I was just so damned special it was inevitable.

Yes, I was drunk, and I was not wearing a seatbelt. These companies do a hell lot of a job to keep you and your kids and your whole family safe. You should try to appreciate it.

thank you

>I'm half white/Hispanic

>I'm half white/Hispanic, so fuck off.
No, tripedro. You need to fuck off and BUILD THAT WALL.

most of the anti drinking PSAs are targeted at maoris:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y91xgcTROsU

and most of the home safety PSAs are targeted at white people:
youtube.com/watch?v=GWYRQN-dxXs
youtube.com/watch?v=u51OxZF1ltI

K

How pathetic do you have to be to repost a drunk driving ad from reddit for (you)'s?

jesus christ. get your life together you sad sack of shit

K
K

>that third video

Jesus christ poor dumb bitch, if I was a kid and saw that while watching cartoons I'd be traumatized

Saw this on reddit too. lol'd so hard.

did you just trip my wife

>can't do racebait posting right
>turns out he's also a scientology shill

Since when do Scientology shills know how to tripfag?

Is driving high just as dangerous?

>racebait posting
What?

>Since when do Scientology shills know how to tripfag?
What kind of retard are you? When was I shilling for Scientology?

Oh hooray. Another clown coming to degrade and change the fundamental culture if a place.
Why are you even here?
Apparently your only intent is to come here and spread your bullshit that is plainly antithetical to the Cred Forums environment because that is what you believe to be better because it's JUST THE SAME AS WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

Are you a fucking invading muslim or something? Why are you here? Seriously, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

you do realise OP is exposing you as a redditor by posting reddit posts right faggot? it was a meme started by ME to expose people from reddit on Cred Forums. kys.

so its a good commercial then? nice

what's up, reddit?