youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw
youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo
youtu.be/Np1Qo8CsW00
youtube.com/watch?v=lnNf_ZMKHeg
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-hNuDyB5k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3euwfilRXSA
youtube.com/watch?v=sKFcACtM_q4
youtube.com/watch?v=5OUP_Z3iZPs
youtube.com/watch?v=yvoodOs_Kqw&index=18&list=PLozpaYM0S8D6oceKrbFo3Ztw4mGvntYT5
twitter.com/DAVID_LYNCH/status/782639425712906242
youtube.com/watch?v=DHRARCb4APA
youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kLYkLFEL46U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOW BOB WOW

FAAAAAAALINNNGGGGGG FAAAAALLIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

youtube.com/watch?v=PBdH6SjBEX8

(3:20)

*duhn-duhn*

The music started playing in my head when I saw this image

everyday until 2017

Same, it's so damn relaxing

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI

My nigga. Literally the best song in the whole series. So goddamn hauntingly beautiful.

thank you, you fuck-stick faggot, now I have the theme song stuck in my head now. I hope your favorite theme song gets stuck in your head as well.

Top 5 Twin Peaks Songs (Official Power Ranking)

1. Falling
2. Sycamore Trees
3. The Pine Float
4. Dance of The Dream Man
5. The Pink Room

900000001. Just You

is the first episode supposed to make me cry a lot

No, that comes later.

>watched the first episode a while back
>see this thread, decide to watch the second
>now fucking starving from those brie sandwiches

>Dance of The Dream Man
God-tier

pretty accurate tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=U6N-YmGuiGw

n case any of u spooked skeles were starting to sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=k3IZS2QddAY

1. Fire Walk With Me (Saxophone version)
youtube.com/watch?v=Tmp2DV0BgPc

2. Sycamore Trees
youtube.com/watch?v=9m72uf9eD88

3. Nightsea Wind
youtube.com/watch?v=UWX0mOczY_w

4. Deer Meadow Shuffle (Film Version)
youtube.com/watch?v=bJDpDWOcKYU

5. Freshly Squeezed (Bass Clarinet)
youtube.com/watch?v=ROV_GhwZ2Uc

Honorable mentions:
Dance of the Dream Man
The Pink Room
Dark Mood Woods
Laura's Theme

jerry's haircut is like 20 years ahead of its time.

I AM FAALLIIIIING I AM HUUURTIIIIING
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

Heh, me too

Rip

How Laura Palmer's theme was written.

That's beautiful

Anybody see this?
youtu.be/Np1Qo8CsW00

It's immaculate

>ywn be as great as david lynch

The brass sounded really good at the higher parts of Laura Palmer's Theme.

Thought Gang - A Real Indication
youtube.com/watch?v=lnNf_ZMKHeg
Like the night my girl went away
Gone off in a world filled with stuff
Lights start changin'
And there's wires in the air
And the asphalt, man,
is all around me

legit cried f a m

me too

Does Twin Peaks get better than right after Laura Palmer's murderer is revealed to be Leland? I have been fucking loving the show but it seems really hammy and aimless right now, does it improve or should I stop and pretend the laura palmer stuff was the end?

it is worth seeing through (especially now with the new season coming), but don't expect the return of the early quality

Jesus Christ

Here

OK so it looks like like I am smack in the middle of the worst part, thanks. When should I watch the movie, after seeing the whole series?

worst character

Yes.

this the scene where he randomly walks into the room and climbs over the couch?

i don't know what it is about that scene that's so fucking freaky, nothing that special happens, but it still spooks me

Or 50 years behind the times.

Does anybody think this show is MK ultra brainwashing?

Does anybody think the above poster is retarded?

Yes.

Post working for extra marks.
why do you think this?

What do we think to this cover?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-hNuDyB5k

I mean I follow the guy on Youtube and he's pretty damn good at this stuff.

To drink coffee? Yes.

Cherry pie

1. Theme From Fire Walk With Me
2. Blue Frank
3. The Pink Room
4. Sycamore Trees
5. The Voice of Love

Laura's theme still gives me goosebumps.

the best song is Audrey's Dance

evil coop confirmed for new season, wonder what he's been doing all these years

he got fired and has since been bane posting on Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums

Who wants a slice?

What does "Fire walk with me" even fucking mean

how does a woodsy logging town have a population over 51,201? Should be more like 501

It's supposed to be one decimal over. ABC changed it for some retarded reason

Found the pleb

Because Twin Peaks is literally Hell

I honestly think Evil Coop will have killed Harry and Robert Forster will be a new character

raping his daughter amanda seyfried like leland used to rape laura

That's fucking awful. I can't stand evil coop. Makes me uncomfortable as if I was a kid watching a scary movie for the fkrst time

>Robert Forster will be a new character
You're right about that.

I hate how everyone goes FULL retard against windom earle, you can do a fucking poster for a fucking black lodge spirit but you can't do a poster like that for Cooper's ex-partner? Fuć

>Cooper becomes Bob
I doubt Lynch would go that dark. I mean, show Cooper doing Bob stuff like sexually abusing people...

But then who knows

this was my wallpaper for the longest time

anyone have the bigger version saved?

WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT WINDOM EARLE

Cooper literally became bob at the end of twin peaks dude.

HOWS ANNIE

The thought had crossed my mind but I'd like to know more, from your point of view, fill me in. I'm not exactly and expert when it comes to MK Ultra or Project Monarch

The only good thing I can say about Windom Earle is that watching BOB call him a tard then wreck him was satisfying as fuck

really makes you think

WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that Lonely Souls has been the peak of television and there has been NOTHING quite like it

>I doubt Lynch would go that dark

The ending of the show is literally Dale becoming BOB and then he probably kills Annie or something and goes rogue.

>RAMM...STEIN

>tfw my vinyl is coming in this month

So pumped, original pressings were expensive as fuck

Cooper's stuck in the lodge while the doppelganger impersonates him, it seems like the doppelganger is a separate entity from Cooper though so he's doing better than Leland who was straight up possessed

The movie is great, but the tone is completely different. Don't go in expecting comfy/funny and you'll be fine

best song desu

piano came in early

If this doesn't give you chills you are dead inside

Where the hell is Bowie though?? Did he escape and become a free spirit?

I am hoping that Lynch recorded some text screen footage with him before he died for season 3 but I am doubting that

uhh. what did he mean by this

The end song when he is being chased by the cops is the best
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3euwfilRXSA

Anyone have the leaked image of him at the cemetary possibly visiting Audrey's grave?

I meant best rammstein song but that one is pretty good too.

twin peaks vidya

It's so nice. The obi says that the FWWM soundtrack is getting repressed and released this year but I think they might not have enough time.

Will the Lost Highway soundtrack come to Vinyl?

Idk I feel like "Cooper stuck in the lodge" is a metaphor for him being possessed. Evil Dale is just the representation of the BOB spirit that will take over Dale's subconscious. There isn't literally two Dale Coopers, the "doppleganger" is just a visual representation for the possession.

Norma best girl

Pete did nothing wrong

Okay I admit that evil Cooper has something like a minute of screen time so there's not much to go on, but I never got the impression there was any of Cooper in him, it seemed like he was 100% BOB (or possibly 100% doppelganger since BOB could pull off some sick dance moves in Leland's body while Evil Coop struggles with walking and toothpaste)

i fucking bought this months ago and the shits still havent shipped it.

Seen it and FWWM extended. They $ont explain it

real actual twin peaks vidya coming through

Add a comma: Fire, walk with me
Fire stands for the devil
there you go

forgot pic

It means the person causes destruction where they go.

It's like a ancient spell bob and mike use to move between worlds

What do you think Based Bobby's role will be in the new season?

>tfw no Garland in new series

Hopefully he wont be returning looking like Bruce Jenner.

What is so bad about 11 and 15?

Also wtf was that 'select all signs' capacha I just did? The selecting was wonky as hell.

The scene where James, Donna & Maddy sing Just You is hilarious. Made even better considering there's a spooky BOB scene right after it.

Nadine and Windom Earle respectively

>windom earle
>bad

What's wrong with Nadine?

What specifically though? Did they have terrible scenes or something?

>Fire is the Devil hiding like a coward in the smoke.

really makes you think

COOP, WAS STARRING 60 YEARS LATER IN MY SHOW PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Kek
Somebody make a shoop of rich girl lips guy and Audrey in front of the private jet wearing cargo pants

Extremely cozy
>Mfw when theres a note from Cooper to Harry on it

>Not mentioning The Nightingale

Ya fucked up
youtube.com/watch?v=sKFcACtM_q4

Imagine how good this show could've been, had it been made by HBO and not some shitty cable network

>no the world spins

>mfw I pick this up after hearing so much about it and find out there's a bunch of stuff I have to manage in the inventory screen

great game
youtube.com/watch?v=5OUP_Z3iZPs

YOURE A BIG DEPARTMENT

I loved the sheer absurdity of the climax and ending.

The quality dip was worth it for Confederate Ben Horne. That shit was ridiculous.

It's one of the few times I actually cringed so hard I had to look away from the screen.
That love triangle was so fucking ham-fisted.

Last thing the show needed was HBO's excessive gore and nudity quota. Keep that shit in Lynch's movies. Twin Peaks worked so well partly because all its horrors were only implied.

I'd be bummed if he didn't return.

JUST YOU
AND I

I agree completely

Heard that too, I'm not sure if it wasn't intentional

Kill yourself

I'm really disturbed how no one mentions The World Spins ever. I can't listen to that song without tearing up so hard

yeah I don't see why everyone shits on that subplot, definitely one of the better parts of the second half of S2

does anyone else feel this is REALLY out of place? not a bad song at all, it just doesn't feel like it belonged there

That was the intended effect. Also the lyrics refer to the Black Lodge.

I liked it, was really menacing which fits the Black Lodge pretty well.

>10-13
>Bad

I used to think this, but ignoring the dull James Hurley plot line (but one should do that with every occurrence of him), there's so many little details to enjoy. There's some great camera work in that stretch if you re-watch it. I honestly hated the Annie/and whoever Audrey falls for parts the most, it felt so forced it makes sense now that it is because of Kyle MacLachlan and Lara Flynn Boyle dating. Was she jealous of Sherilyn Fenn?

It was supposed to be cringy but it had pretty fucking important meaning

How is there 0.1 person?

I'm so fucking scared new season gonna be shit. Like deep in my heart im terrified to the point I sometimes don't want it to be made.

I'm excited to see what the new music Badalamenti composed for the series is going to be like, though I do hope he takes some of the songs in the direction he did in Mulholland Drive, where the soundtrack was much darker and more suspenseful, something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=yvoodOs_Kqw&index=18&list=PLozpaYM0S8D6oceKrbFo3Ztw4mGvntYT5

Speaking of, what are the odds that the new season references Inland Empire/Mulholland Drive in some way? Lynch said both of those movies and twin peaks share a universe.

Twelve more days till the Secret History of Twin Peaks

Woah, he's holding his belt while his hands are right next to each other. That's an advanced technique!

Anyone still made at Ontkean?
>Lynch announces new season
>Ontkean asks people to go looking for his old jacket
>An acceptable replica is found and given to him
>lol j/k not coming back

If it wasn't made, there's no way it could be good either.

I bet he has his reasons (maybe an illness, maybe something else). He was reportedly very excited for the new season.

i think it will be good! just think, frost/lynch have been conceptualizing S3 for over 20 years now. it has to be good.

the only thing that kind of gets me worried is the fact that Inland Empire was bad imo. he did that in 2006. he hasn't made anything in over 10 years. mullholland drive was done in 2001. thats a lot of time.

what are u talking about

Just You is great t b h.

Deep

in 90/91 in the midst of twin peaks era, lynch had an idea to make a spin off movie about Audrey Horne going to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career. i guess he made fire walk with me instead. i think mulholland drive was loosely based on that concept although it was done 10 years later, so i doubt it would have been executed anything similar.

no idea how inland empire could be related to twin peaks. sounds like some lynch hocus pocus talk

Any theories for the new season?

My theory is that the first two episodes will be a recreation of the important bits of the first two seasons but just a bit off, and some of the new actors will play the original characters. For instance, Amanda Seyfried will be Laura Palmer, Michael Cera will be Andy, Trent Reznor will be Cooper. And Ray Wise will play Leland Palmer because he looks the fucking same 27 years later. This could be a way to catch people up to current events, because if they don't do that, the confused normies will cause the new season to bomb.

The guy who played Truman, who's been replaced by Robert Forster who was Lynch's original choice for Truman.

That brie bit was pretty funny.

I'm a bit worried about the absence of sheriff Truman. How are they going to explain that?

It really is. And you might be too scared to ask your crush out because she might say no. But if you don't ask her, she can't say yes and you'll never lose your virginity.

>watching the show
>digging it
>get to the point where Coop is on a fishing trip with the based bald army motherfucker dad
>Major gets fucking spirited away by something when Cooper is taking a leak
>lose all interest

was my enjoyment of Twin Peaks based entirely on the presence of Major Garland fucking Briggs?

Comfortable retirement.

He was a good character but the show hit a sharp decline around that point in the series.

daily reminder that the new season of twin peaks will forge all of lynch's previous work together, beautifully explaining everything

twitter.com/DAVID_LYNCH/status/782639425712906242

Coop killed him

B-but I lost my virginity...

requesting the greatest speech in the history of fiction, a speech so great it removed the faggot from Bobby and he fully transitioned into based.

*warps behind you*
Here's your virginity back.
*snaps fingers*

New version of the Twin Peaks theme teased.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHRARCb4APA

youtube.com/watch?v=kjeCNnbVYAQ

I legitimately teared up when hearing this shit, Bobby did a 180 that would make a racing driver blush

Agreed, seems like it never gets any attention

This scene is so fucking amazing. It's beyond words

this

>no A Real Indication
youtube.com/watch?v=kLYkLFEL46U

MAAAAAAAAAAN

watching shit like this makes me feel like a complete and total subhuman

It's right here, newfag. CTRL + F is your friend.

what did you nerds think of the xiu xiu album

>newfag

It's great.

you asked

>I will never be anywhere near as creative as David and Angelo