Why don't you cry about it shitlord

>violent criminal
>run afoul of the law
>hopped up on substances
>attacks people
checks out

>watching capeshit
>watching Netflix capeshit

>we don't care about facts, we care about pandering to our core fanbase, which is 80% regressive, deluded, white-hating liberals

Neat.

Post yfw the DCEU will never be this cucked

Its fanbase is already the biggest cucks around

>watching invulnerable BBC: the show

>Negroid power fantasy
Not too surprised, desu.

False flag

They should've filmed it like it was the 80s like the comic itself not some 2016 silent sjw bs

Not at all, numale
This is the same guy the plebs that praise these movies were using as proof that the original suicide squad cut was good

When I was in law school we had an assignment in our criminal law class where we had to read up on the facts of the Martin case and decide guilty/not guilty. We had a discussion, and then at the end of the class there was an anonymous live internet poll we took with the results showing up on the TVs at the front of the room. All but two people in the class picked not guilty. About a minute later, a black girl picked up her stuff and left the room before the class ended. Not long after that the only other black person left the class as well. Something to really make you think about.

>there are retards who somehow are so delusional they think this show actually had anything political to say
What the actual fuck?

Method Man said black lives matter support Trayvon on the show

kek, where is this webm from?

well method man can suck a dick
they had a bunch of singers and rappers on the show yet method man was the only one that felt forced because they called him by name and luke acted like he was his hero, he also had the worst song of the whole season

this is literally what black people think happened.

You mean all but the two black people thought he was Martin was guilty right?

that Zimmerman was not guilty

american history x

>twitter crywhales are LITERALLY upset that luke cage tells other blacks in the show to stop being criminals, get real jobs, and stop leaving their children without fathers

I hope your class discussed how embarrassing the Martin case was for the American judicial system. There was absolutely nothing to substantiate a criminal trial and the only reason the thing ever want to trial was because of idiots bitching and moaning.

I was surprised that the show actually stuck to the comic. In the comic, Luke Cage always advocates that blacks take care of their own problems, but I thought for sure that the show would preach blaming white people for black problems. It doesn't, and that irritates stupid people.