ITT: movies where Chad wins

ITT: movies where Chad wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah, hunchies get no puss. knight dude was a good guy.

falling down

Most of them.

when the fuck did they make a maisie williams animated flick

my life starring me

Not a movie, but Cred Forums related.

I'm gay for Chad now

Note: I tried to delete this post but was told I could not delete posts this often

*centrifuge

You got it backwards. Maisie Williams the person is actually based on the main character of this animated movie.

It's a special animated OVA Japan made for GoT. It's a short where Arya Stark is forced to team up with Jaime Lannister after getting trapped in a sewer murder cult together.

Obviously for continuity sake Jaime escapes before she can kill him once they are free.

>I knew I'd never know, that warm and loving glow. Though I might wish, with all my might.
>No face as hideous, as my face. Was ever meant for heaven's light.

Shit was so unexpected

>Disney telling ugly kids they will be cucks when they grow up

In the book, Phoebus is a literal Chad who takes advantage of teenager Esmeralda and leaves her to die.

Well he did turn around for the better though

Holy shit. I mean really, look at those genetic jackhammers. Do you think they feel happy all the time? I genuinely believe I would be happy waking up in my ultimate aesthetically pleasing boy with my symmetric, chiseled face and tight, strong athletic body. Knowing I could fuck any woman with comparable genetics and pump out a child I could be proud to look at, knowing they'd have a life as great as mine and not be a weakling weardo who will get tormented for years on years. Imagine just getting into new social circles with the flash of a smile and an introduction, where people actively seek you out and want to hang out with you. Not because they're afraid of being alone, but because they're just attracted to the aura that surrrounds your awe-inspiring chad self.

Fuck this gay earth.

>Knowing I could fuck any woman with comparable genetics and pump out a child I could be proud to look at, knowing they'd have a life as great as mine and not be a weakling weardo who will get tormented for years on years.
On the contrary, lots of chads have kids that turn out to be fags like you, combine that with getting too old to play sport (their only 'skill'), they become miserably depressed and off themselves
If their lives were plotted on a chart it would be 100 all the way until middle age, would drop to absolute zero and then summary death. Yours starts at about 50, falls to 20 around 5 years old and stays there until you die of old age.

Quasimodo wins at the end in the original story!

When Quasimodo sees the Gypsies, he assumes they are there to hurt Esmeralda, so he drives them off. Likewise, he thinks the King's men want to rescue her, and tries to help them find her. She is rescued by Frollo and her phony husband Gringoire. But after yet another failed attempt to win her love, Frollo betrays Esmeralda by handing her to the troops and watches while she is being hanged.
When Frollo laughs during Esmeralda's hanging, Quasimodo pushes him from the heights of Notre Dame to his death. Quasimodo later goes to Montfaucon, a huge graveyard in Paris where the bodies of the condemned are dumped, where he stays with Esmeralda's dead body and dies of starvation. About eighteen months later, the tomb is opened, and the skeletons are found. As someone tries to separate them, they crumble to dust.

props to disney for making such a redpilled movie, unlike that beauty and the beast shit

The rightmost guy looks like he gets fucked by men.

But that's not winning at all.

You get the chick at the end, that's winning.

all of them
chad always win

beauty and the beast is redpilled

a girl will fall in love with you if you are rich and live in a huge castle with servants and a huge library even if you are hideous

youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI

Chad ain't always bad. But he be keeping us Hunchies down, that's why he's often put in an antagonist role.

duh, same rule applied with a bitchy hot girl

Stockholm Syndrome also helps.

I'm so glad they kept it real

If she had left him for that sperg to pander to the audience I would've been so pissed

They'll probably go there in the 2nd season tho ffs

Wouldn't they hear that lumbering freak right next to them?

The beauty and the beast is taken from history you stupid shit.

You forgot the part where Pheobus lived happily ever after
Chad still wins

Fuck me, I forgot about this movie. When I was little I cried like a bitch when I saw it. Fuck you Cred Forums now I'm sad again.

he didn't put his seed into her, so he lost

Is he /our/ guy?

This thread is now about this criminally underrated film.

>I can never love a man who cannot protect me.
what did she mean by this?

WHy is that man in the middle using those elastic bands to make his muscles look bigger? And any particular reason why he has his abdomen exposed?

I don't follow American football so I've no clue.

He forsakes his trueChad friend and ends up a pretty cool dude though

I think it's an edit.

pleb

Where does she rank among disney princesses?

>gypsy rat
>princess

you get the point

>chad character cucks the protagonist just because he's ugly
>movie depicts gypsies as criminals but...
>"Oh, there's one of them who's nice to the ugly guy. Gypsies are cool now"
>"See? Frollo is literally Hitler!"
>#NotAllGypsies #PrayforParis

Frollo just wanted to make France great again.

he should make a SW review tbfamili