These guys work together to try to murder you. Name at least one person who can outsmart and kill them

These guys work together to try to murder you. Name at least one person who can outsmart and kill them.

Hard mode:
>no one with superpowers
>no guns, swords, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DKX-2pa-UE
youtube.com/watch?v=gCb2pKgNXd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm safe

Kolchak

I was trying to think, sorting through a bunch of options logically, but asshole retards are just posting dumb shit images, whatever they can think of instantly even if it makes no sense, so I'm not going to bother with this thread.

The sad thing is that all thoughtful posts have been ruined by the four people who posted previous to me. Notice how I can say four without doubt, because nobody is posting in this thread anymore. It was just the retarded attempted firstposters who ruint this majestic thread.

Clyde Shelton from Law Abiding Citizen for hard mode

But if I really had to choose, Dirty Harry

(You)

RoboCop

malvo was literally written to be the devil you dumb motherfucker, he could deal with those four easily

Hannibal wouldnt try to even harm a little girl, that would be "rude"...

Chighur doesnt strike me as a man that would kill a little girl or even pay attention to her in a sexual way...he is too weird to be a pedo.

Zodiac liked to kill couples and probably doesnt give 2 shits about a 10 year old.

John Doe wouldnt hurt her because she is "pure" and a virgin (as far as he knows).

Do you see a common theme here? Sure all 4 of these men are smart but noone would suspect and old woman with a benjamin button disease, also we all know that psychos like animals and children even protect them seeing them as "pure".

Now Ive never seen the movie Orphan but in a realistic setting all these men would eventually put their guard down and even befriend her...perfect opportunity to be poisoned.

>no guns, swords, etc

What about traps?

Bourne reks them all.

>no superpowers
batman

>no superpowers
>the devil

In retrospect, can you really claim your post was not FUCKING DUMB?

I think all of Batman's gadgets would fall under "etc" in the weapon category.

We found a winner. Well written and thought out reply.

he doesn't have super powers he isn't the literal devil

he's just successful at everything he does. Those four are like lite versions of him.

Lol, what a cuck reply.

Kolchak, the Night Stalker

Takes on aliens, vampires, zombies, and shit with his camera and the tools to take them out once he's ID'ed what he's facing

Hannibal, Zodiac and the other 2 faggots have nothing on the things Kolchak faces

sonny

Yeah, Kolchak would die instantly to every single one of these guys.

Not giving kolchakposters a you because you don't deserve it and you're both the same faggot anyway

None other than Sicario himself

>Hannibal
>super human that can take gunshots like nothing and fall from 20 floors and doesn't have it faze him

Kolchak took on the supernatural Jack the Ripper which could only be killed one by one method. Vampires of the super human kind.

This.

Someone besides me watched the Nightstalker?

You said no superpowers or weapons.

You never said no vehicles. An Evangelion is a vehicle.

Nope.

Why was this film so well recieved here? It was hardly more than a well crafted action film.

Does he count as having superpowers?

Real vehicles don't have human souls

Do I win.

Cred Forums loves operator shit.

Batman has super-strength, super-endurance, super-stamina, etc. DC tries to keep insisting he has no "superpowers" but he isn't even remotely just human at this point.

>no guns

guess, I'm going easy mode

>These guys work together to try to murder you

Well I'm sorry to hear that, because now...

he's the only one who can do it

Why was [insert good movie] so well received here? It was hardly more than a well crafted [insert genre here].

Name me your favorite movie and ill use your same pseudo-intellectual criticism against it.

this

Mac would BTFO them with a swiss army knife and a paper clip, all while reminiscing about his grandpa

only correct answer

The G*d Damn Batman.

It's not pseudo-intellectual, it's a valid criticism against a lot of movies
Sometimes a movie works, but it doesn't have any substance.

Schimanski

No guns faggot

this nigga or Yojimbo

>he thinks Sicario is an action movie

Wew lad

>sicario
>no substance
hmm ok

Does "mary-sue" count as a superpower? If not, then I'd surround myself with female leads like Hermione, Katniss, Rey, and Beatrix Kiddo aka Black Mamba. Those ciss males don't stand a chance.

TyrElliot

If we're being real, the Driver from Drive would easily dispatch these four. Not only would he be empowered by righteous fury (they are all serial killers); he would also, have the benefit of knowing their faces. Since he can spot them and they cannot spot him all he needs to do is stake them out, in his car where he has total control, then tinker together a weapon to fit his plan. I have no doubts the Driver would dispatch each of these jokesters.

Do step ladders count as etc?

well I haven't watched it, so I can't comment on that

Riddick could fuck them up in any combat scenario, 4v1 potentially.

In terms of them laying out some elaborate plan to kill me I may be in trouble, then again maybe he'd be able to prevent my death.

I choose Sherlock Holmes

I was thinking this but they'd all eventually break out of prison/arkham

good choice

Ez

what about them?

>Batman's gadgets
He can kick some ass without them.

What a basement dwelling manlet post.

That was easy. Where can i get my prize?

He would rek Le Sugar Man and the Zodiac killer easily, but I don't know about the other two.

It's not the same without the eagle sound

what is jeff mangum doing in there?

Do ladders come under etc?

As long as he don't want no trouble I'm pretty sure Jackie Chan would win

Holmes vs Lektor. The only worthy adversary.

this guy

BENDIDDLYDONG CRIMPLESNATCHANDLETTUCE

Lex Luthor, just not the jesse eisenberg one.

what movie is this nigger

That's not what my car says

>Orphan
Yfw spoiled :(

out of reach

Does barehanded batman counts? With his super bank account.

>or Yojimbo
Yojimbo is the name of the movie, not the character. Sanjuro is the name you're looking for.
Didn't OP say no superpowers?

Prep-time is a superpower if it's him doing it.

>Batman
>Guns
You wot m8?

Zack Snyder's Batman uses a machine gun to kill people.

>No guns.
No problem. I will just go to the nearest home depot and let Denzel put in some Overtime.

Didn't say anything about cars now, did you?

Aces. I was going to say Hanzee.

lol

Why did I read this in his voice when I'm pretty sure he's never said this?

It really sounds like something he'd say.

he gon snatch every motherfucker birthday

Virtually any Tom Cruise character but I'll pick Vincent.

Snake Plissken.

Even without a gun, I always bet on Jack.

literally wtf was this post?

good choice. he would have absolutely no problem killing the fuckers, too.

Unless he's up against a New York cabbie firing blindly in his general direction. That's his kryptonite.

vincent overestimates himself

These guys are just a big fucking joke

jamie foxx was literally plot-armor: the character in that movie
vincent is best cruise, he would my bag homie all four of OP's faggots

>dies in the first scene of the movie
>you could have picked the guy who killed him because he also doesn't have superpowers and is just 1000% better at fighting and can literally dodge bullets but you just didn't

he makes a good chance against one of them, but the question is who could beat them if the worked together. No way he can do that tbqf. I'd see Etan Hunt or Jack Reacher do it before Vincent. He's an amazing character, but very flawed.

>jamie foxx was literally plot-armor: the character in that movie

I always got lucky with the lights

Fucking plebs man

It's vincent's bad day: the movie

>I always got lucky with the lights
Snap, I never picked up on that
I got the whole thing about Vincent's perfection being what got him killed but that's pretty rad

>I'd see Etan Hunt or Jack Reacher do it before Vincent. He's an amazing character, but very flawed.

i'm interested to hear you elaborate on this, seriously

the only film he's in doesn't really expand much on his history, while hunt and reacher both have entire series dedicated to them

anyway, flaws will do i guess if you're willing

still think the only one that would give him trouble is chigurh

I prefer this

best choice so far

i'll try. im not trying to state a fact here though, just what comes to mind.

ethan hunt would use technology to hunt them down and beat them from a safe distance. basically make a great plan like he does in all the mission impossible movies. overcome the seemingly impossible with intelligence and technology.

jack reacher, i only saw that one movie to be honest. but in that movie he always seems to beat the odds with super bad ass determination and skill.

>most likely has access to all data about them
>can hire dozens of armed men for protection
>no chance that they can get inside his conglomerate
>sit somewhere at one of the top floors or in his office, eating expensive food while some good music plays, and also listen to him
>also has a chopper just in case

>basically make a great plan like he does in all the mission impossible movies. overcome the seemingly impossible with intelligence and technology.

well that's kind of the point i was making, he has history & a team, all sorts of shit at his disposal, while vincent is basically uncharted territory as far as that goes, there's no wealth of backstory to look to, but he's obviously well armed/informed, an obvious history of that kind of work, etc.

>super bad ass determination and skill.

vincent has these things too, but i suppose i see what you're getting at

anyway, i was really wondering how you thought his character was flawed aside from his assumed perfection, although that's not heavily touched upon either, just something that's more or less taken away by the viewer

but the whole thing is that he somehow manages to get these people in some madhouse or trap in the first place. Most of his victims are pretty weak. Sure once they're in its a piece of cake. He could've killed anyone of his victims. But the challenge is to get them in.

Is he going to drive into Hannibal's cell and run him over?

All of them already was dead 35 minutes ago.

One of tge Eves from X-Files.

>anyway, i was really wondering how you thought his character was flawed aside from his assumed perfection, although that's not heavily touched upon either, just something that's more or less taken away by the viewer

Yeah that's a very good question.
He was a perfect killing machine until he wasn't.
As in; Jamie's character managed to get him to show a bit of his human side, which is something a killing machine like him can't afford. He made some kind of real human contact.
He should've killed him but his desire to have genuine human contact eventually got to him.

That's what I think how that happened...

I like the discussion above, this is now a Collateral thread
youtube.com/watch?v=0DKX-2pa-UE

And two tuna subs.

well said, agree completely

hadn't considered his end that way before, but now that you've mentioned it, it seems glaringly obvious that's what got him killed in the long run, if he had treated foxx like his previous drivers he probably would have survived, but you've called it i think, his weakness was getting friendly with this driver, visiting his mother, learning about his life in a way that way up close and personal
collateral is 10/10 kino, i'm okay with this

Charlie Day

No one expects the wildcard

cool man! in this way foxx is a just a peripheral character anyways, although the film may seem to revolve around his situation. generic good guy. It's actually vincent's story.

always instantly reminded of the moment when shadow on the sun plays and he sees that lone wolf passing the street. pretty classic.

>he sees that lone wolf passing the street. pretty classic.

MY NIGGA

probably my favorite scene in the film, almost certain it was meant to represent vincent's presence in the city, but maybe reading a little too into it with that

>represent vincent's presence in the city, but maybe reading a little too into it with that

yeah not not reading into it at all. i'd say now you're -starting- to think about it man. dont be afraid to let your imagination roll.

I thought of the wolf as vincent being confronted with his emotions, as he identified with it on an emotional level. indeed, his presence in the city.

the wolf might have been not there for real, even. It was grey just as his hair.

>It was grey just as his hair.

that's one of the things that led me there, as you'd normally find coyotes roaming alone in the city like that, not a grey wolf

although i do think it was real, as foxx seemed to make note of it too but wasn't quite as concerned as vincent, who may have been reading into it himself at that moment (although jamie's character probably thought it was a coyote simply based on appearance, too)

The person who can outsmart him is himself

none of you guys truly want to live.

if you want the one guy that garauntee keeps you alive and kills everyone else.

>no one says John Wick.
Tell him those bad boys killed his dog and problem solved.

good choice

>who may have been reading into it himself at that moment

True that. I personally believe in meaning in film and any art beyond the intended. Really good movies go far beyond the literal intention of the director.

Interesting thing is that you don't know for sure if it's real or not, and that it doesn't matter at all for the message it conveys.

but ozymandias is a fag, user

i wanted to say omar little actually, but he got snuck up when he was on easy mode in the store by a kid and i don't think any of these guys have anything worth a snatch and grab by the king

I choose this law abiding citizen.

>Trump
>build a wall....lmao

It takes a killer to hunt killers.

shit, this is a good choice.

You could read his mood on his face, so no.
>Wearing a mask on a mask...

some politician to pit them against each other

Heisenberg would fuck their shit up.

Columbo

lol he would go into business with them and accidentally fuck their shit up for sure

Zack Snyder's Batman is shit.

Real nigga Batman goes full stealth no kills every time.

Go away with your DCuck capeshit.

>shut up cunt
Trinity Killer would kill hannibal, friendo, and john doe, I'll take on the autist killer faggot just to make things interesting.

he said no superpower

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

He'd just make a few calls and they'd all show up dead next day desu senpai

He's seen things those people wouldn't believe

I guess you're just too dumb to get how kewl it is.

You guys are going about this the wrong way, to defeat a supervillain you need someone not who is similar, but completely opposite. Someone who is incredibly stupid but always comes out on top

man i sure have been seeing a lot of bridgett here lately

Is Bridget for lewds or is there some kind of vow of chastity going on?

Frank Castle would use me as bait and set an ambush for all four of them.

Hannibal and John Doe's strengths are being able to manipulate law enforcement officials who's moral codes prevent them from just executing them on the spot before they can say one word, Ted Cruz would be out of his element being the party trying to hunt someone else down and while Chighur is the most physically dangerous his MO is aggressive enough for him to be outflanked, or outfranked as it were.

He can also do all this with a necksnap and no weapons needed.

The biggest threat would be Hannibal doing some cheeky cunt shit like framing me for some heinous crime in the media to manipulate Frank into just murdering me for him, but he has a sixth sense for criminals and hopefully wouldn't kill me for all my pirated movies.

It looked pretty fucking amazing.

The score, mostly.
youtube.com/watch?v=gCb2pKgNXd8
Probably would have won if it wasn't an "Oh yeah, we forgot to give Ennio Morricone one of those" year.

Nice flow son, but you're fucking up the thread.

is being a succubus a superpower?

most thoughtful post award goes to

>well crafted film
>but why do you think it's good?

because it's a well crafted film. Good action, good acting, good plot, great score, great cinematography, well written. And it isn't just an action movie, bit of a psych thiller to.

I'd let her succ my bus if you know what I mean.

lmao

this is how they succeed

Coolest man that ever walked the face of the earth.

Fuckin Zuckerberg man...

If he can't kill them, at least he'll help me fall off the radar

hes gon have a talk with them

i understand that

>no guns
>no superpowers
Christian Bale Batman.

try again
the batbike has guns and so does the battank

>Theo Kojak

I think I would have been extremely disappointed if the picture showed him *without* a lollipop.

>they all find out that each of their mother's names are Martha

Did you guys hear about the 4 serial killers who all committed suicide last week? Shit was crazy.

>why do people like a good film?

best post so far

Easy mode
>pic related

kill yourself

He would start by hacking them so they can't access their email anymore. And that's only the first part of a long series of emotional torture.

this guy is capable of anything

She would annoy them to death

good, then maybe you could finally lose your virginity too.

Hannibal Lecter isn't that big of a deal if you know about him to be honest.

The Equalizer.

but he's very mentally unstable. Hannibal would destroy him. He'd probably win against the others, especially Chigurh who wouldn't be able to track him.

>be best swordsman north of the yaruga
>get shot
>die

The Punisher, I supposr

Gerard Butler's character from Law abiding Citizen.

geralt could tell if someone is about to shoot him by listening to their breathing and heartbeats

This

yeah i get it! you are talking about her sucking the cum out of your cock, correct??

you never said no magic. They don't stand a chance.