Inb4 >>>Cred Forums

>inb4 The BBC's official quotas for on-screen "diversity" roles up until the year 2020, from the BBC's own research published last week:

youtu.be/bmyXaXo633M?t=12m1s

>12 minutes in to skip the boring legal stuff

Is onscreen representation really such a big deal? Why are people so fucking obsessed with skin color and what they do in the bedroom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W0kO-pVsc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g&index=66&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=tyHm8oqkOB0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/21/staycation-boost-to-uk-economy-as-millions-of-families-shun-fore/
thetab.com/uk/bristol/2016/10/03/musical-cancelled-cultural-appropriation-claims-26400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who could be behind this?

>State-funded televison

>inb4 300 replies

>The Guardian
>website of the year

>Britcucks unironically have to pay taxes and purchase a TV license which goes into Daquan's paycheck for fucking a white girl on state-funded television

Is Britain the most cucked of all countries?

Literal state propaganda

One of the things that got me to finally drop doctor who for good.

In terms of TV, yes. We have to pay a license fee to literally be told we are bad, racist people.

Sweden is the most cucked country on the whole, but they get told they're bad for free.

>it's just some alt-right psycho

I thought it's something serious.

ITT - Proletarian chav council estate scum who watch ITV

Anglosphere cuck rankings:

1. Sweden
2. France
3. Germany
4. UK
5. Canada
6. Belgium
7. USA
8. Denmark
9. Netherlands

>the guardian
It's just watered down Huffington post, basically toned down breitbart for the left. It only serves as fuel for Cred Forums recruiters.

All in all, it's fucking nothing.

Well done BBC, Jimmy Saville would be proud.

>Is onscreen representation really such a big deal?

If you don't see people that are like you on tv, how can you ever aspire to join them? Everyone needs role models user.

Except for Chinese or South American kids, because the BBC only cares about back and middle east representation

>thinking it's for the Mudshits to 'aspire to television characters'

It's to train the native Britons brains to think "Oh yeah, this is normal"

>Brits pay taxes so that their government can shoe-horn fags and blacks and pakis into every already mediocre-to-shit show they churn out

Gotta' keep those priorities straight.

That's a very cynical and racist attitude.

Britain is not even a colony state like the USA.
They are a white country, with white indigenous population.
Why the average British should pay for the immigrant populations to have representation in the state media?

Shit like this are the reason for Brexit.

The UK is about 2% black, so black people are already way over represented on the beeb.

But this doesn;t matter to them. 'equal representation' to these people means when they have 50% of roles or preferably more

I don't really mind diversity, but wouldn't you feel a bit like you were being patronized if you were non-white and these groups lapping you up?

I remember going to the Philippines and locals making a big thing out of me because I was white, shit was awkward

Goddammit, I wish all these white countries would stop trying to demonize their own people while propping up minorities.

Here it is from the BBC's own site.
Bear in mind these quotas apply to "all genres" of program. So if someone pitches a show set in a time period with few blacks or women (say, something about Guy Fawlkes and the British parliament in the 1600s), 50% of the characters still have to be women, 15% must be black and 8% must be LGBT.

This is why in time traveling BBC shows like Doctor Who, whenever they go back to some peasant village in rural witch hunt era England, there are always those bizarre scenes of black and asian farmers in the crowd.

Tragically it's also a realistic one.

>This is why in time traveling BBC shows like Doctor Who, whenever they go back to some peasant village in rural witch hunt era England, there are always those bizarre scenes of black and asian farmers in the crowd.

FANTASY MUST BE EXACTLY LIKE REAL LIFE!!!

This. Brits need to stop putting up with this shit.

I'm American, but our country has always had immigrants/slaves and we're not indigenously white. Yuros have no excuse.

If you're a gay black woman in a wheelchair do you his all the quotas, or do you only apply to one?

Britain's first black newsreader says it's bullshit.
Morgan Freeman says it's bullshit.

Are they race traitors?

>WE WUZ FARMAS N SHIIIIEEEEEEET

Hopefully Tory ruling for the next 20 years at least will crumble this bollocks when people don't want to watch an unknown black female as the lead in a crime drama

>FANTASY MUST BE EXACTLY LIKE REAL LIFE!!!
More like "Reality must be changed!"

>it's not based on a true story so we can flub the basic things around it

Kek

Yet nothing exists of fucking blacks in samurai world

>DUDE INTERNAL CONSISTENCY DOESN'T EXIST

Why s it always idiot liberals that have ZERO understanding of fiction?
Just because a piece of fiction has a fantastical element in it, it doesn't mean logic suddenly flies out the window.

No, just uncle toms

Yes, basically.

It's funny that Sir Trev thinks he got to where he did on merit though, instead of being pushed as a token who got made a "national treasure"

>7. USA
but they're the most cucked nation on earth

Explain.

I honestly couldn't care less.

I don't mind watching a bit of hot chocolate in a show or two, but make sure she's somewhat good looking rather than the horse faced cunts they usually hire.

>1. Sweden
>3. Germany

Mate Sweden and Germany switched positions ages ago.

Germany has its entire government down to the local councils working to get them to number 1 for the last 18 months.

>Are they race traitors?

According to Liberals.

There is nothing more dangerous to Liberals than minorities and women that espouse sensible and conservative ideology, as it undermines the ONLY thing that allows them to manipulate the public: the perception that they aren't racist and everyone who opposes them is.

Hence why liberals always save their most vitriolic and venomous and hate-filled attacks for conservative minorities and women.
See: Sarah Palin, Bill Cosby, Herman Cain, etc.

>cucked by corporations
>cucked by government that's corrupt at every facet
>cucked by demographics
>cucked by media, from news stations, to television networks, to hollywood

Moffat said the show must find new ways to get ethnic minority actors on screen in future.

"We've kind of got to tell a lie. We'll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn't have been, and we won't dwell on that.

"We'll say, 'To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth'."

>(You) BTFO

>Better

A better world would be one where blacks could run their own damn society like every other race of people.

How does that contradict what those people said?

You just CONFIRMED they are correct, i.e. "Liberals are stupid and don't understand fiction".

>I'm not wrong
>the professionals are wrong

wew, I'm glad I'm not a Doctor Who fan

This (amongst it being baby shit for tumblrkin) is why I don't watch Doctor Who.

Daily reminder that the BBC made this happen:

youtu.be/W0kO-pVsc3E

>this could have been prevented twenty years ago

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.

Fuck historical accuracy.
#accuracyisracist

America has always had issues with those things. They make up the fabric of the nation; we're practically based on them. The real cucks, however, are the countries that have to take it up the ass from American corporations, American media, and the American military on a regular basis. We're the most powerful country to ever exist (the bull) and your country is your wife. You're the beta jacking off in the corner while you watch.

>anglosphere
M80 that doesn't mean what you think it means

Question to liberals. Not a ragepost:

What is it about essentially less whites in a community, or a less white community that makes it better?

>he writes for a shitty third-rate show that's been in the shitter for years
>that means he understands fiction better than eons of writers through history

>it's another liberal thinks diversity is a virtue just because episode

>If you write for Doctor Who, it means everything you say and think is correct.

Holy fucking shit please tell me you are trolling.

In all seriousness, we know people did racist things, held racist opinions and treated people unfairly in the past. They did this either because they were ignorant bigots or if you are being charitable, they "just didn't know any better".

Does the fact that people were racist in the past mean we have to portray that in the present?

>we
look at this mindless cuck who thinks he's in the circle.

tip: this mindset is what enables every part of america to cuck the people without care

Racism is a 65 year old invention. Literally younger than the airplane.

I don't think anyone should live or die by a moral idea younger than the microwave

It's posts like this that make me proud to be a free American.

How long until the BBC makes a show about WWII and half of the D-Day invasion is women, 10% is blacks and 5% are Asians?

I'm not in the elite circle, you're right. But at least I'm allowed to take up arms if they ever pull some shit. Can the same be said for you?

More attractive Asian women in lead roles and I am good.

You mean society recognising that it is unjust and giving the problem a name is 65 years old. Racism has always been, when people of differing origins met and one thought itself better than the other just because of their skin or religion or gender

this point of view never fails to sadden me

they pull shit every year without you doing anything, and soon enough you won't have any guns to defend yourself with, but in the end it doesnt matter because if they ever do pull shit then you won't be able to stop them

yes i can use guns

>met Asian girl on tinder
>invited her over last night for a movie
>gave amazing deepthroat and let me cum down her throat when I was balls deep

Just had to share that somewhere

Watching shit like this I understand that a strong anti-immigration stance is vital for the non-cucked European countries.

If you let them in, sooner or later diversity legislation and quotas will pass, and you will find yourself a second order citizen in your nation.

How is a show being all white, when that happens to be historically accurate, racist? Especially in a country like UK with only 2% blacks

So you want me to live by that morality? I don't know what you want out of me kek

How about fucking off instead

Who /notpayingtvlicence/ this year?

Yes I will. You think the military will try something on American citizens? Think again.

Shit happened, why dwell on it? Unless the show is directly discussing the issue of race or diversity, why not just cast whoever regardless of what they look like? Why must a show about WW1 have an all-white cast, what does that bring to the table except needless exclusion.

Cred Forumsshits are mentally ill

>it's a historical story that disregards basic historical facts
Stop already with your bait you lameass

they won't use the military. I mean if they did they would annihilate you, militias with random infantry weaponry won't be able to stop drone strikes. but they wouldn't ever need to use the military because they can just manipulate all of you with ease

The second civil war (and possibly, as a result, World War III) would happen, the moment American military turned against its citizens.

Pic related

Why not just pretend to be a faggot mentally I'll tranny to increase your chance of getting a job?

The opposite argument could also be made, why COULDN'T it be all-white? Why is diversity a necessity? When did this idea come forth that it's inherently virtuous?

Also why does it always translate as "fewer white people?" No one tells non-white countries they need more white people in their movies and shows

It's about a war that happened, not the color of the officer's skin. So why make the officer's skin an issue except to prevent ethnic minority actors from being involved and getting vital exposure?

You can't fake being trans

I just said stop with your bait, please stop. At this point it is just trying too hard.

Just watch me

user they want you to do that.
They want everyone to believe that emulating sexual depravity is advantageous.

>what does that bring to the table except needless exclusion.

Historical accuracy. Honesty. Intellectual integrity.

What does casting young Sir Winston Churchill
as a black woman bring to the table aside from pandering to leftist-extremist idiots like you who think there's anything genuinely better about shoe-horning in minorities as penance for you being white?

If you never change anything, then nothing ever changes

OP can't inb4

God I wish the white genocide would genuinely happen.
White people hate other people more than anyone else.
Brits can't stop talking about how much they hate germans and swedes and then wonder why the white race is dying out.

Is there a more pathetic race than cumskins?

I love that Americans poke fun at Brits for this. USA has had affirmative action in universities, the public sector and all private businesses for 40 years. You invented the diversity hire.

Funny, all the evidence in this thread seems to indicate that Liberals are mentally ill.

i hope white people do die out so based gooks can steamroll the rest of the planet, wipe out all the blacks and keep the latinos in a zoo for experiments to bring white people back as sex toys so i can be the sex toy of some hot geisha bitch

It's true, but we also have 5 times the black population that brits do, and they're a lot more needy

The more we give them, the more they want

Yeah, and we're pissed over it.

Meanwhile Britain happily gulps down load after load of Liberal spooge and thinks they are better for it.

What value does this kind of bullshit add to the liberal viewers of these programs?

Asians aim for the top. They see other asians do well and say "fuck these other asians I can do better"
White people argue like women.
It is a race to the bottom
>No you are the bigger cucks because of this
>No you are the bigger cucks because of that

Nobody wants to improve. Britcucks are happy being raped as long as germans get raped more.
That is the kind of thinking of a weaker race.

canada genuinely isnt that cucked

asians aim for the top because they're so small and neet stilts to get there and can't see properly with slant eyes so need to use matchsticks to prop their eyes open but they'll still kill all the niggers

the BBC isn't state funded you mongoloid

it's like PBS only it's mandatory to donate

It subtlety reminds them that whites have no real history.

All history, even white history, belongs to non-whites.

*queue laughtrack*

You are doing exactly what I said white cucks do.

>white people wrote that there were no black or asian people around at the the time

>therefore the must not have been any black or asian people around at the the time

>makes perfect sense

It helps them alleviate their white guilt, because white people need to apologize for being the master of the world for the last 500 years.

Please brown people, forgive us for being successful when you aren't

you're doing like a tiny babyman, keep crying african.

Niggers lol

>Denmark
why did you list the least cucked Scandinavian country?

>controlled by the government
>funded through the government
>all citizens are forced to pay for it, which is enforced by the government

Yeah bro, sounds totally independent from the government.

what about cord-cutters? even people who don't want cable are forced to pay for it?

Is it not better to remember and talk about it than to push it away and hide it behind black Victiorian era Nobles? The liberals seem to want racism pushed away whenever it suits them, but if its their turn they pump out white guilt slave movies every half year.

Thats the thing. If its a comfy show about a past time during which slavery was still in place and blacks and other minorities have not yet rooted themselves in western society, they want to stuff it full of black nobles and knights. Its like they are otherwise afraid we will think: "aah man, those times were pretty nice... Whats different back then? Hmmm, I finaly see! Hitler was right all along! Wish there were less niggers and slants. Bet the kikes are behind it, 1488!".

Next thing they make another slave movie were the honkeys suppress the poor African people.

How about they make a white quota as well and at least half these slaves have to be white? Not that far from the truth historically because whites were not the worst slavers out there.

None of your claims are true you dumb cunt

yes if you still have a pc or a smartphone/tablet since you may still be accessing their programs

>slippery slope incoming
Next step is that we will do it in history books as well. In a few decades we will decide to blackwash the first world war and make all the German soldiers Africans.

Incorrect

History books in the US are already pretty blackwashed, at least the ones read in public schools. Black people get their own sections in certain textbooks, also their achievements are exaggerated to a ridiculous degree.

And then what? What would be lost? I thought you hated germans. Wouldn't this be an epic btfo. haha those cucks they are all black now.

>t. Someone likely upset over Matt Damon having the lead in a Chinese movie.

I have nothing against black people or minorities. But I love white western society and would hate to see it go to waste from the inside out. And it will start by rewriting history like this, even if its just in a BBC show about the Victorian Era.

I think even google does it.

Moffat is a fucking hack and he ruined the show

history's goodest goy?

BBC actually gets slammed by Jewish groups for being anti-Israel, the Jews don't have much influence there

continue to blame your superiors on the failures of whites tho.

>But I love white western society
I don't think you love all of it.
All whites hate other whites.

British foreign policy dogma was always to take the side against the dominant power in Europe.
It's not entirely his fault.

The UK voted for Brexit to combat this line of thinking, whites are slowly realising that being a virtuous, liberal nation benefits the minority populatiom over the majority and threatens to turn the tables completely. Only deluded leftists want to be minorities in their own nation, we give others a hard time for "being cucked" more because we are only as strong as our weakest link, not because we're content in only being slightly less cucked.

No, Sweden also has TV-license

The brits voted for the brexit because they hate germans.
Don't delude yourself thinking this is about a better life for themselves. It is about the rest of europe having a harder time.

They voted for Brexit because they were ill informed, misled & lied to.

Brexit was a symbol for national sovereignty, for white Brits to come first and to tell the EU to fuck off with its refugee quota shit.

I bet it kills every BBC sucking leftist to know that the majority of people are sick of their shit now.

>the majority

Keep thinkig that buddy
>muh 52%

Why wouldn't they think they are more right than ever by the Brexit result?

Doesn't that fit perfectly into their narrative?

BBC cares only about London.

>Keep thinkig
You clearly have issues doing so

>>muh 52%
That is not a majority?

They are mostly white voters, so no.

>Brexit was this
>Brexit was that
>Brexit was whatever I choose it to be to back up my own inadequacies.

Given that only 76% of people that could vote did it's not a number that should be thrown around confidently

Why can't they just go to parts of history where there were black people around (800-1,000 A.D.+ for Britain) instead of going "oh we let black people have some roles because diversity but really everyone is white"

If you don't vote you don't want your voice be heard.

i literally can get a job at bbc for being a tranny. it's goat

>listen to BBC radio while studying
>it's literally nothing but refugee shit
>take a break for a few months
>come back
>first story is about refugees in Calais
>second story is about Hungarian referendum over refugees
How can an organization be this fucking obsessive over one issue?

>Anglosphere

Any countries but US, UK, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.

Are the Brits getting dumber every year?

Second greatest empire on earth.

No, that's why they JOINED the EU.

Then they realized they gained nothing and lost sovereignty by remaining in it, lol.

Yes, just look how informed and correct the average Brexit-hater was.

youtube.com/watch?v=WZl2udKDG3g&index=66&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

MSM is owned by liberals, it's no big surprise

If they didn't vote then they clearly didn't care, one way or the other, numb-nuts.

>RACISM
>HATE
>BIGORTRY

They've screeched these buzzords for so long now that they've lost any meaning or impact.

Yes and no.

There are a lot of divide and conquer posts/threads on here. They are mostly arabs/Turks/jews pretending to be white (Swedish/English/etc) and "talking shit" about (German/American/Irish/whatever)

It's rarely actual white people dropping those comments. But when it is......it is literally the dregs of the fucking earth type white. Awful, undereducated underclass basement dwelling whites. Usually some type of neck tattoo Protestant trash skinhead who thinks the rest of us actually consider them white.

>It's rarely actual white people dropping those comments.
you got a source on that?

I don't know I am kinda sick of making excuses for white people.

I have a feeling if you would ask 100 british people about germans at least 90 of them would say they hate germans.
Whites hates other whites.
That is what I learned from the internet.

I am not saying other races are perfect. But I feel like even the ones with the biggest problems are at least on their way up.
But not white people. I am sick and tired of white people.

Is this a pasta?

>I'm actually reading this on Cred Forums
>It's real

If you can look away from the clickbait opinion pieces and sometimes annoying editorial line, they do actually do a lot of good reporting

I remember when the guardian was an approved website of Cred Forums because it hates Israel and was supporting Wikileaks.

Newfags don't remember.

>Whites hates other whites.

I don't.
I mean, I hate chavs and people who threaten to kick the shit out of you just for looking at them, but every race has scum. Judge based on actions, not fucking skin colour. It's bizarre.

If you have your race so much and want to genocide it, why don't you just start with yourself

There is one Turkish guy who constantly posts under the German flag, and constantly posts anti-anglo memes. He's pretty well known.

Because all oldfags used Cred Forums? I've been here since 2005 and didn't even know the board existed until a few years ago

It didn't, it got deleted. Remember, you senile old fuckwit?

According to BBC, correct.

>supporting Wikileaks
Wikileaks are old news user. Cred Forums masturbated to Julian Assange until 2 days ago when he failed to deliver.
Cred Forums has the memory of a goldfish and the gullibility of a golden retriever.

Honestly, the vast majority of whites get along fine.

What is America but a mixture of different European peoples (German/ Irish/ English/ Swedish)? It worked fine here. And generally it works fine on the Internet.

Again, the dissension is usually non-whites who are trolling (Turks, etc), or fucking chav filth who aren't really white anyway.

Honestly push a poster a little bit and you'll figure out who he is.

Only if it's not related to politics or feminism at all, in which case it's an essay that makes no points and is basically "woe is me "

Kek. I think that's semi self aware though

No I don't remember, but I don't really keep up with whatever is going on. I spend time on here and Cred Forums and that's it

>It worked fine here
There used to be signs in businesses that they didn't want to hire various nationalities. Irish, Italian, Slavs, etc.

Oh, you mean from the 1840s when every group/place was fairly poor and groups had to protect themselves in a tough world?

How are those groups doing today?

And Ben Franklin hated Germans and wanted to get them the fuck out of America, and how did that turn out?

Diversity is wrong unless a black man is in a relationship with a strong white women.

And by strong, I mean she fucks a lot of black men.

I think it's important to be exposed to views you might not agree with. Discussion is healthy. Only being fed one narrative corrupts the mind really.

I've heard the TV in Germany is worse, and everyone has to pay for it regardless if they have any devices capable of receiving it

With the Irish, it was more of a Catholic thing than a racial thing as the Irish are not genetically that distinct from the Scots/Welsh/English who were already here.

People were afraid of America becoming a catholic country and all the problems/ wars that occurred between protestants and catholics in Europe.

With the Italians? It was the Irish who probably put up those signs. The Irish were pretty hard on the Italians when they first came over.

Slavs? Who let slavs into the country?

>8% LGBT on screen portrayal including some lead roles by 2020
8% should be either Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans.
I wonder what percentage of the British population makes up these people.

>Shitskins sick of whites

Go home, then.

He's not a shitskin. He's a white. And he does have a point about all the white groups fighting with each other on here.

Whites are falling for divide and conquer threads all the time, when they should be smarter.

End white supremacy

What would the bbc have to gain from all of this? It doesn't seem very profitable, at least from what I can see. The video clearly shows them putting a lot of effort into it.

The forced diversity ruins most BBC shows for me

A country isn't its people you oversensitive bitch.
A country's cuckedness is based on how liberal its policies are. Witch im sure is underrepresenting the views of it's citizens

BBC gets payed by everyone with a TV set in the UK. It doesn't matter if noone likes what they make because giving them money is mandatory.

Nice bait, roach. But you can't end something that occurs organically in nature, you can only hope to ignore it.

Ignore away, roach.

Germanic peoples go extinct by the year 2500.

Unless a hero arises and saves us all by calling a new crusade upon infidels.

Okay, so they have nothing to lose, except the payroll for all those new employees for diversity and severance for those who are let go.

Still seems like a pointless venture. pandering to a minority group won't get them more viewers and the video claims they spend upwards of 100 mil for it.

whats the point!?!?!? how could they benefit?

2500?

Kek.

Humanity in its current form won't make it until the end of this century.

Post-singularity people will live a lot longer and babies will be genetically engineered. And this will happen way before 2500.

>watch BBC docu about 17th century London
>intro starts ".. the first modern city .."
>paintings, maps and diagrams
>voiceover ".. and the people who shaped it .."
>literally only one Congolese woman on screen
>nope.exe

Ah cool we have a scientist here

Diversity is our strength.

Believing the Muslim overpopulation meme

>tfw license dodger for 6 years now
I'm living out of the bins around the back of greggs
Going to have to move pretty soon lads, they'll get a trace on my wifi signal in the next 5 minutes

That's why I come to Cred Forums

When the guardian has articles on feminism, muh soggy knees or politics they're usually far too wordy and waffly to be worth reading.

Dumb illiterate immigrants watch a lot of TV while young whites use Internet.
It's in their interest to increment their userbase and influence with immigration.

according to those numbers straight, able bodied, white men would make up 29% of the quota

someone deliver actual racial statistics for the UK

Everyone hates people that aren't the same as themselves its tribe mentality

Confirmed for having never been to a white council estate

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

think again
sweden is fucked

This poster is like an aqueduct engineer in 400AD.

looks like the obvious course of action is to throw away the TV, do you still have to pay the licence if you don't own a TV

Denmark is one of the least cucked countries, the rules for migrants have become increasingly tougher under a right-leaning coalition government.

Ah cool we have a faggot here

Not true
>funded through the government
Not quite true
>all citizens are forced to pay for it, which is enforced by the government
Patently false.

Why do Americans get so hostile to the idea of something that isn't totally commercial?

>something about Guy Fawlkes and the British parliament in the 1600s), 50% of the characters still have to be women, 15% must be black and 8% must be LGBT.

that's fucking retarded

Go be retarded elsewhere.

>Not true
see

Ah yes, some loser on /k/ spent all afternoon writing this so it must be true!

Ah cool we have a faggot here

I used to

people were always out and it was the moms who watched TV

the only time my friends had the TV on was when the ps2 was hooked up

a lot of people had dial-up or cable broadband, the guy with cable would get you pirate copys for a fee

council estates are not rough, you are just soft

>I disproved a single point
>That means I can ignore everything else you said
When will Cred Forums read their own fucking sticky?

>moms
FOY

>Singularity
This isn't a sci-fi book

>council estates are not rough, you are just soft

At least you weren't slow to pick up on how you're not addressing normal people. There's something seriously fucking wrong with a huge proportion of the Brits on Cred Forums and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if some of 'em were still breastfeeding in their fucking 20s and 30s like that Harvey character on Little Britain.

can't wait for this fuckhead to finally leave the show next year, maybe doctor who will be watchable again

I didn't vote and I would have voted leave if I cared enough. I'm clearly not the only one either.

Cred Forums is how it feels to be lonely
Cred Forums is how it feels to be small
Cred Forums is how it feels when your word means nothing at all
nothing at all

Let's assume that Kurzweil's version of the "singularity" doesn't occur in 2045 or whatever.

It's only logical to assume that even in that scenario it is 100% certain that robots/computers will surpass us intellectually at some point before 2500.

Why am I even bothering talking to a chav? Go drink soda and listen to rap, and wish you were as white as the rest of us.

The assumptions you and the other user have made from one post about Chavs watching a lot of TV are off by quite a distance sorry.

I remember when the Doctor and Martha went back in time to 1913 and Martha was harassed by students because of her skin colour. Now, the Doctor could take a black companion to a KKK ceremony and nothing would happen.

Fuck this gay show and fuck the BBC for trying to rewrite history. I thought the whole point of this affirmative action was because of racism in the past? Removing the past hinders our ability to learn from it.

>the rest of us

No surer proof of weakness than saying "we" when you mean "I", slugger.

There there. Bitty later:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyHm8oqkOB0

Hmm..

So if I said "I" that would have gone over well here?

You're doing my work for me.

Haha, I'm actually extremely middle class and grew up on a farm without a TV because it was looked down up in my family

>Yanks still saying "chav"
You can tell they're pretending to know what they're talking about but they don't enough to realise when they're making obvious mistakes.

That's so nice. A very convincing argument in favor of the refugee quotas.
We should seriously let all the refugees of Middle East and Africa in. So one day we will have to shoehorn them everywhere for diversity.

Can we just have legally enforced race mixing and make it illegal for 2 white heterosexuals to marry and fucking get it over with

You're wrong and retarded and apparently you're mad about it as well

I feel bad for you

cmon now

> one in six = 8 %

???

ffs, it is called bbc for a reason, get over it already, it is almost 2k17

> 8 x 2 != 16
???????

Why do you think we're mad about state-owned television? I'm British and I couldn't give a shit. You seem to think you're fighting Yanks here. You're not.

>I don't understand yuro banter

starting to understand why people on Cred Forums hate Cred Forums

>its just banter
>they don't really hate each other

Are you serious? Is Cred Forums this illiterate?

you mean norway

Your question is the equivilent of me asking
Hey conservatives, why do you hate non whites?

i love that they bundle lgbt people with disabled people as if there was anything wrong with being disabled

Well, yeah. Do you seriously believe everyday people hate another country for no reason?

>>>/reddit/

Because people online throw hissy fits when a black person is cast in anything which creates a marketing opportunity for studious to cash in on people's obsession with being seen as progressive. You saw it with ghostbusters and will see it with many more things to come "hey look at those guys being jerk about the black person in out movie, you're not a jerk right? You'll see our movie because you aren't a racist like them."

The second people stop reacting is the second when Hollywood just starts casting the best person for the roll regardless of race because race baiting and bragging about diversity aren't profitable anymore.

they really don't

people in the uk banter about what city you are from

Its bonding

Its also fun to call a germans krauts, I love germany and go for the Christmas markets, I call my German friends krauts to their faces. they call me an Island monkey

when I go to Switzerland we have a running joke where I try and push them down a hill for a bad pun

>image.jpg

what's the pun?

how do you make a swiss roll

>that denial

Yeah sure brexit was just banter
Threads on Cred Forums being happy every time a terror attack happens are just banter

I am not denying that you might have fun with it with some friends but the majority of brits hate germans.

no they don't

you just want the hate to feel different morally Superior

bretexit was about a lot of things and not your general narrative that you probably spout out imgur and reddit, we can all guess what its based around

I think this post explains a lot about the Cred Forums worldview. Kinda sad, really.

Go and ask your family in friends.
You might discover that you were the only one who was joking.

well if you were right the holiday industry would take a shit

sadly you calling people racist and hateful is not based on fact

you seemed to think I voted in that or anyone that I knew cared to vote

you want and and need racism enough to manufacture it, to the point were you are now accusing people I know or family of probably being racist and hateful

I think you might just be depressed

>well if you were right the holiday industry would take a shit
Wait what?

Who is talking about voting? I am saying you might joke with your "german friends" calling them krauts but your other british friends and family might use the word with actual hate.

If British people hated Europe then you would see them going else where

travel agencies would go completely bust with all this racism

you want people to be hateful

So hypothetically if this year you would see a huge boost of brits who decide to rather stay in britain than go to other European countries like spain for their vacations then that would prove me right?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/21/staycation-boost-to-uk-economy-as-millions-of-families-shun-fore/

>but your other british friends and family

so its now other peoples, right keep stretching freindo

you will keep doing this like a Matryoshka doll till you get to the one example to confirm you actual bias

I haven't changed my argument you are just having trouble understanding it.
I am saying you are the exception if you are british and you don't hate germans.

the article you linked

If you bothered to read

>Another major concern is the threat of terror attacks in once-popular destinations such as Egypt, Turkey and France, as families fear for their safety.

>Holidays to Egypt have nearly halved following the downing of a Russian passenger plane in October 2015 official figures show, while the number of tourists arriving in Turkey has fallen for nine consecutive months to 1.75 million in April this year, 28 per cent down on the same period last year.

>In May the Eurostar tunnel, which connects London to Paris, reported a drop in passenger figures following the Paris and Brussels terror attacks, with passenger numbers falling by 100,000 to 2.2 million in the first three months of the year.

So what?
You were saying that if the brits were truly xenophobic then the holiday industry would "take a shit"
And surprise surprise that is actually happening.

you accused firstly that my family or friends were probably racist

then you said oh no other peoples family and friends

>I am saying you are the exception

I am not the fucking EXCEPTION

what is wrong with you,I think you may be clinically depressed

>then you said oh no other peoples family and friends
I never said that.

>norway
>least cucked
wasn't they who wanted to take off the crosses from the temples because it triggers migrants?

>so what?
the what is, is that you didn't read the article you linked

>but your other british friends and family might use the word with actual hate.

Yeah. Your other british friends and family
Not other british friends other people's families

As in friends of you that are british and your family
As in the same thing I said earlier only more specific.

you fucking drongo why do you claim to know that British people hate Germans when you have clearly been proved wrong multiple times

But you made the argument that links the holiday industry with british xenophobia.

Why does anything you quoted change anything?
You are saying even though you made the argument that these things are linked because the article gives other possible reasons your previous argument was bullshit?

I thought that's only in Sweden.
Are the Norwegians also that fucked?

I love how the more sensible posts get overlooked by these faggots who just want to get triggered.

link the xenophobia part

>If British people hated Europe then you would see them going else where
>well if you were right the holiday industry would take a shit

link the xenophobia part of you article

I haven't changed my argument. Ask your BRITISH friends and BRITISH family about their opinion on germans and you will see they probably hate them

>whites hate other whites
Same could be said for all races, the Chinese hating the Koreans, Ethiopians hating the Somalis. Ancient tribes hating other tribes. The difference is white people don't kill each other over it unlike the blacks. You sound like a sad tumblr cunt go kill yourself

What article?
The article claims it is out of fear for terror attacks.

But they hate differently.
Chinese who see Koreans want to do better
Whites who see other whites want to drag them down

That is why we see regular "who is the most cucked" contest.
White people are content with being fucked as long as different whites get fucked more.

I know you haven't

you just think people are hateful and are operating on suspicions that they are

do you think If I ask them its suddenly going to confirm your bias?

even if I asked them now showed you audio proof you would turn around and say

"what about their friends and family"

not xenaphobia

exactly

the holiday industry would have taken a shit from the start if people were xenophobic

You just don't want to confront the reality that most brits hate germans.
And no I am not asking for more anecdotal evidence.

I wanted you to do it for yourself and maybe realize what the people around you are really thinking.
Go live in denial if you want to.

>Sarah Palin, Bill Cosby, Herman Cain, etc.

Those are all terrible examples. Palin is a literal regard Peggy Hill, Cosby is a rapist, and Cain, while being miles above those two, is still a really slimy guy who made up his autobiography.

Give any example with whites trying to drag other whites down within the last 100 years

It's not state funded. If you watch LIVE TV if you have to pay their fee. Their problem is that they aren't competitive, they're like a parasite on other production channels. My solace is that the young generation will be the death of the BBC.

you are in a darkplace

Is this the new divide and conquer strategy ? Double reverse psychology?

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Am I living in some kind of Truman Show candid camera world? This cannot fucking be reality.

This is why I seriously believe that western society as we know it will be dead in 20 years. Radio 2 not attracting enough niggers? Better replace the chilled out environment and cosy white men with some next level "DJ" to spew out the latest JayZ track. I wish someone would explain to me WHY they need to attract more blacks?

Yeah it is called reality.

The first world war.
The second world war
BRexit

Friendly reminder that Cred Forums is where reddit and tumblr come to steal memes and circle jerk to game of thrones. Honestly, if anyone was forcing anything to be in tv shows I would be pretty pissed off. People defending this are retards

The U.S. military has machine gunned down and bombed white protester American citizens with airplanes before.

It was a long time ago, but it's absolutely a possibility. Drones also make it a lot easier these days.

Be honest.
With whom of us do you think that fedora tipper would agree?

I used to work at Amazon and saw first hand white male temp workers lose their jobs over low quality minorities. Everyone knew it was coming, it was kind of funny watching all the white males be the top producers sometimes approaching 200% efficiency only to be cut for a black female who barely manages to not get fired for low quality work and attendance problems.

Dude, having the queen of a white country portrayed by a white woman is not fucking racist you stupid cunt. It's actually racist to make her black but liberals only ever see their own side of the story.

he completely destroyed you

just stop, you are getting upset now

>With whom of us do you
the answer is
(you)

All niggers should go back to Africa.

Wow, the same thing can be said for Asian wars such as:
2nd sino Japanese war
Vietnam war
Korean War

So when whites fight, it's draghing eachother down, yet when Asians fight, it's trying to be better than one another

On the topic of wars, it would seem that Europeans are able to get over conflict much easier than any other race without long standing discrimination.

>he
>same posting style
>same weird reddit spacing of pressing enter twice after every line

Yes "he". A completely different person from you. You are not the same guy.

assmad now, kek

This is my victory lap after I won the argument

>Why are people so fucking obsessed with skin color and what they do in the bedroom?
niggers need constant validation or they will riot

getting upset is not winning

Holy shit, this is the level of rationality a leftist Brit is at? How do conservative Brits not throw you all out of a window?

Good that I am not upset then

Samefagging and declaring yourself the winner is the clear sign you lost though.

>theres a ploy against me
>eveyones racist
>Cred Forums wants to give me a vasectomy

>>>/tumblr/

Oy vey goyim, ze Brits hate ze Germans, why do even argue?

Women make up 50.8% of the population
Ethnic minorities are 12.83%
LGBT, including other, don't know and no response, are 6%

Over representation everywhere. Glad I got rid of my TV license

shh, just let him have this people ignore him in real life

Meanwhile, in Bristol

thetab.com/uk/bristol/2016/10/03/musical-cancelled-cultural-appropriation-claims-26400

Pajeet reporting in.Where is my quota?I want to be famous too you know

haha, wtf. White self-hatred has to stop eventually or else we are finished.

>turned down aid from USA and Austrailia when that big fire happened
>instead opted to bring South African niggers to fight the fire
>South African niggers who had never, ever worked with water or hoses before
>To fight the biggest fire in the country's history
>The South Africans went on strike and demanded more pay when they arrived

>Trev's not a national treasure
u wot

That's a hell of a deflection you've done there.

>literally arguing that British royalty wuz black
European education

>if I ignore the question, it's like it never happened
>here have a strawman in return

Indians and East Asians are genuinely hard working people. God knows why the BBC doesn't appeal to the people who actually contribute to fucking society.

This must have spilled out from America, this 'Black vs White' shit. Film makers must love it because 'ooh the contrast in skin tone and morality, oooh'.

>Film makers must love it because 'ooh the contrast in skin tone and morality, oooh'
They literally have bbc fetishes and that is as far as the rationalization goes.

This would explain why Black men are predominant in acting and Black women are dropped like plague rats.

This.

Look at all the retail banks.....they go out of their way to hire and promote minority females regardless of qualification. This is done because brainwashed SJWs will boycott them if they don't do this.

Any white man who actively supports the removal of his fellow white man for a less qualified minority is a fucking cuckold of untold proportion.

Fuck them.