Han Solo Film: Tessa Thompson and Zoe Kravitz Among Those Testing for Female Lead

>Han Solo Film: Tessa Thompson and Zoe Kravitz Among Those Testing for Female Lead

variety.com/2016/film/news/han-solo-movie-female-lead-tessa-thompson-zoe-kravitz-1201878975/

Other urls found in this thread:

futaa.com/article/everton-youngster-alerts-nigeria-on-availability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moishe realizes that goys are getting too suspicious of all the WF/BM so he mixes it up with some WM/BF.

Also see the black Mary Jane in the new Spiderman movie.

Why is Hollywood obsessed with ugly women?

the middle one is cute, the other 2 plain uggo

Dude we need more niggers in the Star Wars universe

ashly graham

Not Star Wars

You do realize that whenever something occurs which doesn't fit the profile of your agenda, you just make up an explanation so that it fits the agenda again? This is a textbook symptom of being brainwashed.

Gross.

They're both ugly as fuck.

I know they really wanna get in on the Diversity Meme, but couldn't they at least try and force it on us via hot women?

>WM/BF.

han isn't played by a white actor but by a jew

This.

Middle is Meh/10, the right and left are Pig Digusting/10

Can't they fill their diversity quota with Asian or Latina qt's instead?

Thanks, mr. Shekelstein

zooey kravitz is jewish

hans actor will be prolly be too

>responds in a rehearsed manner without even thinking about what was said

How did this site become infested with these legitimate useful idiot brain dead cultist types?

How do redditors keep coming here and find themselves shocked at the behavior of the average channer, despite this behavior being the norm for over a decade?

I see there is going to be a lot of wookies in there

Kill yourself

>this thread

>exhibits textbook brainwashed behavior
>responds with more of it

You're so dumb that your personality as-is belongs in a comedy skit. Maybe take your own advice, simpleton trash.

wtf I want to racemix now

for once there is more aesthetic variation in the black women than there is in the white men

>the woman that does all those anti-white mtv videos takes white dick every night

Damn, that's one light skinned halfie.

how the fuck is that baby so white ?

if you actually watch these shit tier vlogs these guy are always effeminate as fuck yuro queers. These guys are pretty much trophy boyfriends that they like to parade around, like some big nig footballer with a snowbunny gf. Pretty embarrassing desu

His seed is strong

That's not her though?

id feel weird if i was the mamma

I have no evidence to say it's true but to me, it almost always seems like white dad/black mum mixes are lighter than the reverse.

He's right, though

Though perhaps not in the way he thinks

There's forced diversity, and they have a preference for its details, but they'll hit all of them eventually

soon...

stars wars: han solo's black bitch

No one's going to watch this shit

yeah, but not because your Cred Forums feelings are hurt, nobody gives a shit about black actresses, but the idea of a Han Solo movie is retarded

Not all halfies turn out looking black. Take English footballer Ross Barkley for example. His dad is black and he was also eligible to represent Nigeria at international level as a result.

BREHS

>Han having a negro wife is 100% canon now
>people were happy Disney bought Star Wars
>people were happy they trashed the EU for this

>mfw this becomes canon

>female lead
he's called solo for a reason

>they all have the same nu-male haircut
really makes you think

You can't fool me, that's Channing Tatum

Is casting obese women the next Hollywood fad?

i don't get it, she's fucking a bunch of white guys and putting up videos on the youtube?

Harrison Ford is a part-Jew.

Those aren't the same women, user

He is

the fuck has this to do with anything

it isn't WM/BF, because the male is jewish not white

FFS it's going to be even more hideous than Rouge One.

disgusting, fucking monkeys, at least find an attractive black bitch goddammit

Reminder that "white" isn't a race and neither is "Jew".

you silly geese, dark skinned babies take a bit of time to actually turn visibly dark, they're all rather light at birth

The ones in movies come out looking black because those aren't newborn infants for obvious reasons

>Those aren't the same women, user

That was his joke you dink.

>Hana Solo
How imaginative

You know, in all of the stupidity of that image I never caught that.

Sana Solo.
Not much better, really.

What is with this recent wm/bf trend?

Han has a sister called Dana Solo.

sure thing Goldberg

black women know that black men are good for nothing manchildren who loves anime who don't have a good education or a stable job

""""""joke""""""

Han has a mother and a daughter name Jaina solo a grand daughter named allana solo and a great grand daughter name ania solo

Oh, well I can't read nvm

This movie is a mistake

This is the funniest thing.
You see the opposite of what you believe is being pushed and your conclusion is that that proves you even more right because it is obviously just a diversion.

Nobody likes black men except young white girls looking for revenge because daddy touched them/didn't touch them enough.

Wow! How did you come up with this?

Zoe kravitz will get it because she's the niggest and feminists already love her from fury road.

>You see the opposite of what you believe

A white person in a relationship with a black person is the "opposite" of a black person in a relationship with a white person?

In that case, you're the "opposite" of dull.

>You see the opposite of what you believe is being pushed

are you retarded?

"WM"/BW isn't 1/10th as common as BM/WF is in movies and tv shows and most of the white males aren't actually white but jewish

Whoaa! How did you draw that conclusion? Please tell me!

Fuck off his dad isn't black. Stop bullshitting.

>aren't actually white but jewish
White is a colour. Not a race.
Brits and Germans are not the same race.

Didn't watch the last one ain't watching any more.

Let niggers buy the tickets I won't be.

cuck wars is dead to me

>also not watching the dark tower

Only gonna suffer through nigger L for Dafoe.

Not Kravitz, please

These girls are all fine and the dude from Hail Caesar as young Han was a great pick.

JUST KEEP THIS TALENTLESS MEME FILTH AWAY FROM LANDO. HOLY FUCK HIS SCENE IN THE MARTIAN MADE ME WANNA GOUGE MY EYES OUT.

WE WUZ HAN SOLOS BAE N SHIEEEET

> UllaingaHansenbenson
>@DukeOfBazinga

So, like, Han. Is this, like, the Millennium, like, Falcon? Like what are we like doing with a wookie?

Why are they all niggers?

You seem upset

>WAKKA WAKKA! Whhhoooaaaaa I fell over lol! Now observe as I explain the basic concept of a slingshot maneuver to the Senior Director of NASA lol! Woozle wozzle fell over again! It'll work, I know it will because

>Ya'll have been real! Now it's back to the Michael Bay Transformers movie set they found me on and the on to Star Wars! lol just me being wacky again ;)

His father is a mixed race Nigerian called Peter Effanga. He then bred a white girl and that was the result. His grandfather was a completely black Nigerian.

futaa.com/article/everton-youngster-alerts-nigeria-on-availability

You can breed the nigger out again, it just takes a few generations.

Star wars is dead. Bury it.

wait, this cunt is Lando?

She'd be good for the role of Jabba's sister.

He's the frontrunner

Her next video will have her saying >My husbands son

This. White guys dating black women are always some effeminate little nu-males and their relationship looks as if he's the one getting penetrated

Black guy/white girl relationships are the polar opposite

"You can breed the nigger out..by throwing white wombs at them"

Somehow I don't find this concept attractive

In the USA, most blacks are mixed race to some extent. The ones who are more appealing to white men are generally the ones with more white DNA. Most famous actresses/singers are halfies or quadroons.

So it's not really that surprising when a baby comes out lighter, it's just simple genetics.

>"Hey guys lets talk about the new Star Wars movie!"
>Cred Forums racemixing thread #4692
>mods do nothing

So when is Hiro nuking this entire board again?

WE

I'm not against racemixing nor am I from Cred Forums but I'm sick and tired of all that forced PC shit everywhere.

breath

kek.