Donald Trump would never make it in the Star Trek universe

>Donald Trump would never make it in the Star Trek universe.

>The amassed former and current cast and crewmembers of various Trek series and films have all come together under a single banner: Trek Against Trump.

mashable.com/2016/09/29/trek-against-trump-facebook-group/#GgqNrUkCDiqk

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/literally-hitler-jews-entering-hysterical-panic-phase/
youtube.com/watch?v=pyCHfJ3lKZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Joseph Gatt, Melissa Harrison, Jeri Ryan, Susan Shwartz, Tucker Smallwood, and Scott Trimble have endorsed the statement!

>Further Endorsements (Received after initial release of statement):
>Rhonda Aldrich
>Jim Beaver
>Christopher L. Bennett
>Kirsten Beyer
>Molly Brink
>Art Codron
Michael Dorn
>Doug Drexler
>Dorothy Duder
>Harlan Ellison
>Joseph Gatt
>Rich Handley
>Melissa Harrison
>Hana Hatae
>Robert Hewitt-Wolfe
>Michael Klastorin
>Denise Okuda
>Michael Okuda
>Robert Pine
Jeri Ryan
>Nick Sagan
>Robert Sallin
>Susan Shwartz
>Tucker Smallwood
Kurtwood Smith
>Melinda M. Snodgrass
>Arne Starr
>Scott Trimble
Garrett Wang
>Celeste Yarnall

I don't know who the fuck most of these people are.
And the ones I do recognize, I don't give a fuck about.

What did he mean by this?

>Robert Hewitt-Wolfe
great writer

Anyway I'm not surprised about writers, directors, actors etc being mostly liberals. It's something you have to accept or stop watching movies/shows, I try to separate my political views from my tastes. Now if only the people who made those movies and shows I love would provide me the same courtesy and shut the fuck up...

All the ones that matter are voting trump.

It means Cred Forumsacks are doublethinking faggots

Sure they are half-satan

That's false though, Trump aligns with the Federation much more closely. Picard refused to allow new worlds into the Federation until they could prove their values would be compatible.

>the guys who wrote Star Trek are wrong and I'm right based on a strawmanned factoid I just concocted

They'll keep talking just to trigger special snowflakes like you.

dailystormer.com/literally-hitler-jews-entering-hysterical-panic-phase/

i think it speaks for itself friend

>dailystormer

Is anyone supposed to click that link or take it seriously? That's Buzzfeed or Salon or Breitbart - tier user

>They'll keep talking just to trigger special snowflakes like you
rude

But

He already did, The Federation is literally Trump

They have a fucking Neutral Zone for fuck sake

Well you are more trigger-friendly than an SJW or a Detroit nigger at this point.

>ctrl-f wil wheaton: 0 results

I am surprised the most notorious SJW among the ex star trek actors stayed out of this.

Nobody wants to associate with him.

I can't tell if your memeing or not.

Trump's a businessman who looks to exploit situations for financial gain. The Federation is a utopia based on teamwork and mutual effort, Trump's ideology is divisive whereas the Federation's is inclusive.

hmmmm

Why, because I made a single post on a Bhurmese Buttplugging board?

Not American but I find it funny how upset people get over Trump

Trump is literally a Ferengi with a dash of barbed Cardassian cock inside his ass.

Ever more reason to despise trekkies

Why do SJWs think any response they get that doesn't agree with them ever is someone being triggered? Why do they flaunt anti-SJW buzzwords liked 'triggered' anyways instead of making a point?

"merely a coincidence"

It was a sweeping generalization. You should be familiar with those.

I know a Trekkie that loves Trump. NotAllTrekkies

If you look at that post and think an SJW wrote it you are either retarded or seriously mental and should get yourself checked out.

It really makes you think.
Too bad Cred Forumstards have lost that ability a long time ago.

Yes, I know what a generalization is

Yeah, I mean it's 'edgy' and all that, but it's clearly motivated by butthurt. I get SJW vibes.

How fucking stupid, morbidly obese or pathetic do you have to be to let fucking Star Trek actors influence, let alone dictate, how you will vote this year?

Are Hillary-voters generally that fucking spineless and retarded?

>tfw you're a conservative
>all my life thought that people who earn money by providing a service should be able to keep their money and pass it down to their children
>though that class systems are natural
>there has been nothing but concentrated diarrhea of actors, directors and famous tv personalities in general over the past few months ordering me to vote for their candidate

God I just want to have a pleb uprising and rape all these people then put their heads on pikes.

>Trump's ideology is divisive
Trump is a nationalist, he's literally the opposite of divisive.

You failed to get my point, but I wouldn't have expected you to get it anyway.

It's not, but I'm surprised you're not butthurt about it either. Must have not been on Cred Forums long.

>How fucking stupid, morbidly obese or pathetic do you have to be to let fucking Star Trek actors influence, let alone dictate, how you will vote this year?

Please there is an entire narrative about Pepe the Meme Frog to sway voters.

I think the American people are really stupid.

>people actually arguing for either candidate

they both suck ass, and youre all fucking idiots.

>Trump's ideology is divisive whereas the Federation's is inclusive.

The Federation's ideology was "divisive" to countless cultures they encountered, both within and without Federation space.

Or have you never fucking watched Star Trek.

Aren't Star Trek fans disproportionately likely to be pedophiles?

MOOOODS CLEANSE THIS SHIT

hes not a fascist so it makes sense

>Picard refused to allow new worlds into the Federation until they could prove their values would be compatible.

This.

Typical case of idiots being too stupid/indoctrinated to remember a show they filmed.

>You failed to get my point, but I wouldn't have expected you to get it anyway
So you had a point besides being a smug condescending faggot?

There you go little buddy, getting all riled up on a Greenland Suicide Igloo.

>Hi! I'm a rich celebrity that lives in a safe gated community, will never have to do a real day of work in my life, and have little to no experience with what life is like for 99.9999% of human beings on this planet. I'm here to explain to you why you SHOULDN'T vote for the candidate that's promising to do things to improve life for you, and should instead vote for the candidate that is promising to do things that will hurt you but also make ME feel morally superior! Allow me to elaborate....

And into the trash it goes.

Nationalism is divisive to everyone outside the country. He's also a Capitalist, meaning he not only supports but endorses the division of society by social class.

How so? The Prime Directive was initiated out of protection for civilizations who weren't yet ready to join The Federation. What else was divisive?

Hi, I'm Hilarious Clinton, a terrorist and known breaker of US constitution. Vote me.

oh darn! you totally got me with your little meme comic user.
obviously both candidates are actually perfectly valid choices for the fucking presidency of the most powerful country on earth.
Im gonna change my ways and pick a side!

>Nationalism is divisive to everyone outside the country
Meanwhile, Trump is campaigning on trying to get along with Russia while Hillary Clinton threatened to go to war with them over her fucking emails.

But a compulsive liar & criminal like Hillary would fit right in!?

I don't know whose butthurt would be more glorious after the election, Cred Forums's or SJW's. I'm gonna go with Cred Forums and will vote with shitlary only to see you bitches meltdown.

>Donald Trump would never make it in the Star Trek universe.

I think he'd be the leader of section 31 to be quite honest.

>What else was divisive?

Again, have you never watched Star Trek?

There are countless episodes about how Kling-On culture was incompatible with most of the Federation's culture.
And that's JUST Kling-Ons. Cultures grating against each other is ths plot du' jour for Star Trek TNG.

as a person that lives next to Russia it is hilarious to me how our press tries to scare us with Russia attacking us every day and says not a word about how much USA has been warring ever since Vietnam.

Such a fucking shitty press in here.

not him, but the two-party system is fucked beyond repair and there's nowhere to go but down

still voting Trump because Hillary creeps me out, something about that smile just isn't normal

He's a very clever man.

>Nationalism is divisive to everyone outside the country.

Are you this fucking stupid or what, kill urself globalist

>projection: the post

>Kling-On
>du'jour

AHAHAHAHAH

>The Federation is a utopia based on teamwork and mutual effort

The Federation is an unrealistic pipe-dream lala-land created by an aging liberal that had little to know understanding of how actual societies worked and grew.

It's also literally a post-scarcity society, so concepts like "financial gain" are completely fucking irrelevant.

Yeah, these faggots sure are conveniently ignoring DS9

>Nationalism is divisive to everyone outside the country.

Yes, God forbid. It's not like nations are divided already. i.e. classified as separate fucking nations.

Meanwhile the principles of globalism are divisive to every fucking group inside each individual nation.

and Enterprise.

is Section 31 in Enterprise? I still haven't made it past season 1

Being a nationalist doesn't mean he can't make smart political moves internationally.

How are the actions of foreign civilizations representative of the Federation's alleged divisiveness? Yes, Klingon culture is incompatible with Federation values but the show represents clear changes being made toward a more peaceful mindset. Two civilizations working together to bridge the gap between them is inclusive, expelling a demographic of people and shunning them isn't.

The Federation is incredibly diverse when it comes to species and culture, especially when compared to any other faction or group in universe.

Good point user

How is it not? You can be patriotic without acting superior and discriminating against those from less fortunate places.

Which means that a businessman is one of the most ideologically incompatible with the Federation's values.

>It's not like nations are divided already.
Overcoming that divide is an important step in the evolution of mankind. Simply because a division exists isn't a justification for furthering it with nationalist rhetoric.

>the principles of globalism are divisive to every fucking group inside each individual nation
Globalism in its current state is pretty bad. That's not a reason, however, to swing in the other direction.

>expelling a demographic of people and shunning them isn't.

When they enter the country illegally, it's called "enforcing the fucking law" you shitwit.

>Overcoming that divide is an important step in the evolution of mankind.

Like making peace with Russia? Oh wait.

Why is it okay for Israeli to build a wall and keep muslims out but its bad for America to build a wall and keep illegal mexicans out?

Most aren't entering illegally, just overstaying. They're entering on visas and never leaving.

>William Shatner isn't on the list

either way they are breaking THE LAW

>Globalism in its current state is pretty bad. That's not a reason, however, to swing in the other direction.

Something not working and actively making the country worse is an EXCELLENT reason to "swing in the other direction", idiot.

Like shitting on your primary trading partner and only one of 2 neighbors? Oh wait.

If humanity wants to ascend and be accepted to the council of galaxies we need to unite under one nation.

And?

It's still legally and morally wrong.

too bad tribalism is part of human nature

>90% of the List are secondary characters that everyone forget about

Woah what a strong list

Neither of you knew that which shows just how shallow your knowledge is about the thing you keep mentioning in supporting your candidate.

>Like shitting on your primary trading partner and only one of 2 neighbors? Oh wait.

Enforcing basic laws against illegal immigration isn't "shitting" on anyone.

If you can't abide by basic national laws, they your opinion isn't worth much.

>Jewish baby

No she isn't, unless she herself is Jewish. Jewism is inherited through the mother. If the man is the Jew then her kid is still a filthy goy.

The Federation is a post-scarcity society in which every need and want is instantly catered for and there are zero problems associated with the distribution of resources

It's Harry Potter in space

But one of the few episodes where they do explore this conundrum, the one where Nog loses his leg, Quark remarks that when you take away a humans' creature comforts and sonic showers, they become as mean and blood-thirsty as the most vicious Klingon,

The humans in Star Trek are only technologically more advanced, and that's why they're better people. It's an extremely hollow form of enlightenment

Oh yeah, Trump really has them running scared. Just look at his campaign.

The same reason it's "racist" for American states to require a valid ID to vote to counteract voter-fraud, but it's not "racist" when Britain, Germany, Switzerland or Mexico do the exact same fucking thing.

It's not about what makes sense. It's about a Liberal Narrative and pushing a blatant agenda.

She is Jewish, she converted

>calling them rapists, murderers, drug dealers
>somehow suggesting you're gonna force them to pay for a wall you'll be building to stave them off like the plague

Wew lad

It means he is sucking up to the jewish overlords

What a fucking queer. He has no backbone to stand up for himself

>Trump is incompatible with this unrealistic fairy-tale liberal LaLa-Land that was made-up for a C-tier science-fiction TV show that babysits the autistic.

Oh gosh golly gee, really?
I better change my vote then. Thank God I was informed of this.

Wait, I'm a Eurofag and we are required to have valid ID for voting. Are you saying you don't need one in US? Am I being baited?

>calling them rapists, murderers, drug dealers

Except he didn't.

Try looking up the quote again, shit for brains.
A year later and Liberals are still harping on this when they've been wrong the entire fucking time.

Show me a direct quote where he said that.

Canada is America's primary trading partner

>he believes in human nature

>"haha I'm so smart, fuck that liberal tv show"
>posts an animu picture
end your life

Nope.

And when States in the US tried to make laws enforcing that because they were worried voter-fraud was skewing voting-results, the Democrat-controlled Supreme Court declared it "unconstitutional".

the argument is that requiring photo-ID discriminates against old black people who never bothered to get one

>Complaining about reaction-images on Cred Forums

Holy fucking shit, go back to Raddit.

It's true, they don't have to, and their leftists call it racist if you suggest it. They also suggest that deporting illegal immigrants is racist. Hell, they say even calling illegal immigrants illegal immigrants is racist, they call them "undocumented immigrants", it's fucking nuts.

Enforcing the law shouldn't take precedence over representing the values that the law was designed to protect. There's certainly an issue about illegal immigrants in the US, but condemning many of the innocent to worse conditions where they came from isn't a solution.

Peace with Russia is a good thing. That doesn't excuse his other statements that are often quite paranoid or discriminatory, however.

Moving from one extreme to the other is pointless. Globalism is going to happen and it would be far more prudent to design a system whereby everyone benefits from it, rather than resort to nationalism in a vain attempt to delay the inevitable.

The culture and values of a post scarcity society would be incredibly disparate from those of a businessman or a capitalist civilization.

I'm not complaining about reaction pictures you fucking anime loving neckbeard moron. I posted one myself

Anime is for the lowest common denominator of media

If you have never bothered to get some kind of ID you don't have enough stake in the system to vote.

>There's certainly an issue about illegal immigrants in the US, but condemning many of the innocent to worse conditions where they came from isn't a solution.

You don't let people break the law because "w-w-well I had a good reason".

Borders exist for a reason. You can immigrate legally or you can be punished by the law.

Get fucked, apologist.

>The culture and values of a post scarcity society would be incredibly disparate from those of a businessman or a capitalist civilization.

They would be different from all of us. Do these actors get wages? Then they're not in-line with the culture and values of Star Trek. Now I'm not blaming them for that, because we live in a scarce world and people need money to survive. But to judge them against the standard of a fairy tale is insane.

>They also suggest that deporting illegal immigrants is racist
Neat strawman bruh. Because obama has deported many thousands

>hoard wealth at the cost of other countries
>ban outsiders
>act surprised when people want to move there illegally

>paranoid or discriminatory

Oooh, nice buzzwords, Hillary!

Ahaha, what the fuck? This is fucking bizarre. So practically every presidential voting you guys have might be skewed horribly because you don't need photo-ID? Holy fuck what a situation.

I've regularly heard Clinton say that deporting 11 million illegal immigrants is "racist" and "bigoted". Tim Kaine just a few days ago was trying to compare it to nazis going door to door and rifling through peoples' homes and businesses.

This doesn't happen in Europe, the concept of "amnesty" doesn't exist.

>implying it's a strawman

There are literally Libshits IN THIS THREAD arguing that deporting illegals is "racist", or at least wrong.

Hilary watched in person as Louisiana executed a retarded person.

Trump has never done that.

Who's the real villain?

It's like I'm really on Cred Forums

wew

You all need to go back

>hoard wealth

That's a funny way of spelling "being successful".

Funny how Liberals can never address reality. They have to make-up buzzwords to justify their illogical moral outrage.

>Enforcing the law shouldn't take precedence over representing the values that the law was designed to protect.

What does this even mean?

>buzzwords

Nice buzzword, how's about you try refuting some points instead of namecalling

This is our board, friend.

>It's unconstitutional to prove you are a legitimate citizen of United States of America when/if you are voting in their system

I can't wrap my head around this logic as a Eurofag.

Hell, every university test I've taken has required me to show a PHOTO ID and that's just uni test.

Fuck off faggot

>ban outsiders

Except outsiders aren't "banned", you retarded cuck.

They just have to abide by the law like everyone else.

Get fucked.

Because it's racist to prevent voter fraud, what don't you understand about this?

Except he did.

How about you read the whole reply, rather than just reading one sentence and pretending the rest wasn't posted?

>Wait, I'm a Eurofag and we are required to have valid ID for voting.

Not in Britain. Hell you don't even have to take your polling card, just get there before someone and say you live at their address. The old lady puts a line through the address and gives you a ballot.

Get started early enough you could use a half dozen people's votes if you go around each polling station once

This site is under our control now, fag.

>I am against off topic discussion so I must be red dit

Really activated my neurons

That requires you to provide points first chum. Like which countries is America "hoarding wealth" at their expense? Specific names and examples please.

This is what happens when you allow Liberal zealots into positions of power.

How it was possible to convince those with even 2 or 3 working brain cells that. I mean I know legit spastics that can see through that shit.

>I'm a big boy who knows how to cross-shitpost when janitors are in a food coma

Yeah, only a very little though.

I live in Finland and we are required to have a photo ID that hasn't expired for voting in matters of the country.

>You don't let people break the law because "w-w-well I had a good reason".
Well yes, you do. This isn't something exclusive to immigrants from the third world, either. The history of Western Europe is filled with people who, for some reason or another, resisted their government. The United States was founded through opposition to unfair and unjust rule.

>Borders exist for a reason. You can immigrate legally or you can be punished by the law.
Yes and immigrating to a country illegally is wrong. However, demanding that so many ordinary people return to a place where they are destined to suffer a horrible fate is also. This isn't a handful of people, it's potentially millions that have created lives and contributed to society in the US.

Observing that the law must be maintained without regard for why there are laws and values in the first place is pretty naive.

This all started by my responding to someone who said Trump was similar to the Federation. I'm not judging anyone but simply showing why a Nationalist and Capitalist businessman isn't compatible with the values portrayed in the show. It's not as though I'm suggesting Hillary Clinton is better.

You think that's bad?

Liberals freaked the fuck out when Republicans wanted Obama to prove he was in fact born on American soil when he was running for President of the fucking United States. And then defended him when he withheld it.

I have to provide proof of citizenship when I apply at Target to sweep the fucking floors, but God forbid the man who wants to rule the fucking nation have to do the same.

Liberals: "Your politicians are above you, peasant."

wtf I love Heinlein now

Liberalism isn't a stance built on logic. It's built on narrative.

I do not understand how you are allowed to vote without photo ID in matters of state/country.

In my country, there is a line in our constitutional law that roughly translates to 'Everything not only has to be correct/right, but it has to also look correct/right outwards for the purpose of visibility, trust etc.'

And then you tell me you can vote without photo ID like nothing

its' just so different

>The United States was founded through opposition to unfair and unjust rule.
Oh, of course, I forgot. That gives people cart blanche to ignore the law.

BRB, lynching a nigger because anti-lynching laws are "unjust" and I am a proud patriot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pyCHfJ3lKZQ

>However, demanding that so many ordinary people return to a place where they are destined to suffer a horrible fate is also.

Then maybe they shouldn't have broken the law?

Do you also whine when someone robs a Liquor Store and gets sent to jail, because "boo hoo jail is so horrible"?

They're bringing shitposts, they're bringing memes, they're spammers

Well brava, you took over a Bolivian Salty Lake Board. Your parents must be proud.

>My god…
fucking hell why are nu males so pathetic

I've applied for shit tier jobs in my country and had to prove my citizenship too.

You guys have a funny system, I think you are being played.

Triggered by smug anime girls

Lowtax is never giving you that tenbux back.

Just a reminder.

>You guys have a funny system, I think you are being played.

The Conservatives know this. The Liberals want it this way because voter-fraud keeps them in power.

>Morris, a self-described Donald Trump supporter whose clinic offers hormone treatments, told South Florida NBC affiliate WBBH that the ad is a joke — and a tongue-in-cheek way to promote his business.

Considering the average lib (read: you) doesn't even know Trump's actual proposals other than the memes he got from media? Yeah.
As a latino, I hope you white americans crash and burn for this disgusting election where you try your hardest to kill any chance of not having more of the same in office.