What does Cred Forums think of this film?

What does Cred Forums think of this film?

I'd give it an 8

It's better than Django

Pretty good

Memes aside, pretty perfect example of a strong 8/10 film.

+Set design
+Acting
+Camerawork
-Static environments
-Derivative finale

Why are they so turned on by the woman they hang?

Not enough Dingus

Dingus/10

Comfy film.

Terrible film.

The plot gets resolved half-way through the film and then they start the film from the beginning, telling you what happened even though you already know.

2/10

>Tfw Sam L Jackson and the Southerner end up being best bros and hang that toothless bitch

Goddamn that was feelgood moment of the decade

>-Derivative finale
What? That ending where the nigger and a redneck put aside their differences hang the conniving, manipulative woman was as anti-derivative as it gets.

>The Hateful Eight
> Nine people in the cabin
> Well actually 10 people
> They're not really hateful, it just rhymes nicely

A huge pile of shit.

When Channing Tatum got shot in the face made me laugh

I thought it was good.

it sucked, terrible failure of a movie

Tarantino's best film since Reservoir Dogs

It's definitely better than the original script's ending - which is literally the ending of Reservoir Dogs.

Why does Tarantino go full blown ridiculousness with the gore and fake blood it's so over the top and stupid
>inb4 it's suppose to be ridiculous!

>rhymes nicely
>Hateful Eightful

Could do without the weird gay interracial flashback but otherwise it was pretty good.
TFW those hot black girls were all murdered

So glad it was changed.

Why weren't you?

I remember his reasoning for it was that he thinks it's fun. I'm inclined to agree.

>inb4 it's suppose to be ridiculous!
It is. He's said this before and it's really fun to watch.

>muh plot

it's fun

No, we really don't know. It helps to find out how relentless these men were so when they die the payoff is good.

It was decent but I'm a pleb and fell asleep after the flashback with the other group of people.

One of the best films I've seen this year.

I think it's a dawg, OP. An absolute dawg. Structurally, it's like a 1930 talkie, only instead of witty repartee, it has that stuff Tarantino writes. It had no reason to be shot on 70mm.

It was really fun and it was also pretty solid. The only minus I'd give it is for Tarantino's narration that ruined the intrigue in the scene where Kurt got poisoned.

>Tarantino's narration

This is what a Western needs, a voiceover that sounds like an effeminate Coiffio.

Okay, I get Tarantino is in his films, but man, he ruined the moment that that scene could'ev had. It would be better if he didn't say what's going to happen next.

that's how all his movies are, just talking for 2 hours and then ultra gore finale. wash, rinse, repeat. the formula is getting stale tarantula