twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stepford Negros

nah

Forgot link:
youtube.com/watch?v=DzfpyUB60YY

Jewish racemixing propaganda

No and no.

Looks hilarious.

I don't think it's taking itself that seriously as a WHITEY IS SCARY film.

Is this supposed to be a comedy?

I like the premise. Looks like it might be entertaining.

I can't disassociate it from the Wayan Brothers' comedy horror movies. I'm sorry, I just can't even.

If it weren't for the race angle/le deliverance meme, I see elements in the trailer that would make a potentially interesting horror concept, but as it stands I don't expect it to get much attention apart from the race thing.
On that note, I saw a lot of highly upvoted comments in the trailers from African Americans saying "sorry but if we black people go to a town in the middle of nowhere and they don't have a black population, we find something intrinsically scary about it".
Such racism desu, but maybe this will actually translate to a black audience. What would Cred Forums think about a "renaissance" of wide-release black films? Pic unrelated.

well think about it, if any human goes to detroit they feel intrinsically afraid

Looks pretty good.....
He deserves roles...

Yeah

Fuck you.

Its from Jordan Peele, who is a comedian. He admits the premise itself is supposed to be hyperbolic. I do find it to be a little preachy, but its really not supposed to be taken so seriously. Kind of like Drag me to Hell

Looks like a parody of horror movies.

Its mostly that from what I understand. Like it crosses the threshold of comedy and horror without being entirely one or the other. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I want to see it

I'm going to watch it with my wife's son.

I SO wish Cred Forums had upvotes, this is so killer :/

kek

Got to keep them on their toes, Tealeaf.

It looks like old school horror film about a guy going to a town with a crazy cult hiding in plain sight. Looks good.

Oh right, that's the guy from Black Mirror. I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

No shit, youre right

Speaking of black mirror

Season 3 comes out in 15 days, you hyped??

I hope this finally kickstarts the white genocide.

The sooner we get rid of those filthy fucking whites the BETTER.

I don't like the actor and the movie in general just looks stupid.

And Sicario

You know, I'll have to do some catching up, I completely overlooked season 2.

>The better

For who? You'd have no one to blame for the utter failure that you are, and blacks can't unite for shit.

Asians hate you and most beaners would have been "genocided" for not being dark enough, and the ones that are would be illegals that you'd still have to compete with for the jobs you're barely qualified to do.

Kill us or don't, whitey always wins.

>Racemix propaganda
They just can't stop

Season 2 is okay

It's not as good as season 1, but the first two episodes of it are pretty good

Also the christmas special "White Christmas" is pretty excellent, did you watch that?

>What does Cred Forums think of this?
It looks dumb.
>Does it trigger you?
No.
>Will you see it?
No. I don't like horror movies or cheap racebaiting movies. This looks like both.

Honestly. This movie is clear racebaiting.

The premise is supposed to be a joke. lmao white people crazy is the joke. Its not supposed to be serious

Blacks can't handle jokes when it comes to white people

Are you implying blacks get triggered when white people are made fun of?

>young African American
>Caucasian
What did IMDB mean by this?

Damn I came here to post this thread.

Yeah looks great! Can't wait!

>it's a "white people are evil for wanting to keep their neighborhood white" episode

Now I'm not saying they should go all psycho on blacks that enter, but you can't blame them for just wanting it.

Oh wait, yeah you can. It's [the current year]

>christmas special
No I didn't see that one either.

>haha black males are 90 times more likely to be murdered by black males but we're so scared of those charitable and empathetic whites

Get out nigger

Might be the funniest movie of the year! Of course I will see it!

If you're so scared of white people, why have a white girlfriend? I hate these snowchasing hypocrites.

>Cred Forums gets triggered over a horror movie

So insecure. This looks pretty fun

>dated white girls.
>this was literally my nightmare.

good premise.

why are all the whitebois in the comments assblasted?

All I see in the comments is blacks circlejerking each other about how crazy white people are.

Why is it shot like a comedy? Am i supposed to be laughing? Or is it horror

WHITE BE DO BE CRAZY THO, LIKE REAL TALK, THEY BE SMILING WEIRD AS FUCK WHEN YOU LOOK AT THEM ON THE STREET

This movie is interesting for two main reasons:

1) It's based off subconcious psychological horror that a lot of racial minorities have of white people (non-whites who've been in completely white areas know what I mean).

2) It seems to mix comedy and horror. Shots of the trailer seemed legitimately frightening, while others seemed quite funny (the dude running and then taking a sharp turn, the guy trying to fist-bump someone but it becomes an awkward handshake, etc)

>Asians hate you

Asians are just as cucked as whites.

Underrated, came to post this.

the fuck is it from?

Reminds me of pic related

>1) It's based off subconcious psychological horror that a lot of racial minorities have of white people
When you go to other countries , and there's no one "like you" around, do you have similar feelings of angst?

>Never seen Delta Forever

vimeo.com/58442150