Is it bad that I want to taste every inch of her white flesh?

Is it bad that I want to taste every inch of her white flesh?

Synthetic flesh, no not bad at all.

No, you're quite right, she is a pretty lady.

What does synthetic flesh taste, and smell like? Wouldn't it lack human pheromones? It would have no taste or smell. Maybe plastic, or silicone.

they've cured disease

i'm sure they can whip up a little synthetic b.o.

does she dream of electric dick ?

No
but I hope she does dream of my fleshy one

If you're okay with how this guy got to her first

Who is that and is that even a rela person

What? They are a couple? Wot

I am okay with that. She's had plenty of showers to recover from his tiny penis.

how many times has Ed Harris' character fucked her

this sounds lewd

is this a lewd show?

i like lewd shows with waifus

Was, past tense. She is currently separated from this guy.

>If you're okay with how this guy got to her first

Dude. Vaginas self clean. There's no more of him left in there than there are the Harlem Globe Trotters in your mom.

Definitely an upgrade. Could this be my turn, or does she need a few more steps to reach my level of perfection?

How do the bullets not hurt the newcomers? Like if a.newcomer picks up a hosts gun and shoots them with it won't it result in death? What's the reasoning behind this?

go get a cup of water, have your friend put his dick in the cup, pour out the water, clean the cup however you like.

Fill it up and tell me if you wanna drink out of it

This show is the dream of every semi autistic man. It's gonna work.

Been there, done that. I don't care.

it's too late for you now

you should have beaten manson to the punch

so you're gay?

I'd put my dick in the glass. Which is the original point.

>Fill it up and tell me if you wanna drink out of it

Your friend scratches his balls and does not wash his hands. He touches everything with his hands.

Good luck doing anything at all.

>How Do the Guns Work?

>In Westworld, the park guests can kill the hosts with their guns, but the gunfire from the hosts seem to have very little impact on the guests. This makes sense as you wouldn’t want to have your theme park attractions killing the visitors like in Michael Crichton’s other creation Jurassic Park. But how do the guns work in the reality of the world within the series?

>Jonathan Nolan has explained that “It’s not the guns, it’s the bullets.”

>We thought a lot about this. In the original film, the guns won’t operate guest on guest, but we felt like the guests would want to have a more visceral experience here. So when they’re shot it has sort of the impact. They’re called simunitions. The U.S. military trains with rounds like the ones we’re talking about. But there’s a bit of an impact, a bit of a sting. So it’s not entirely consequence-free for the guests.

I figured everyone uses the same ammo but the hosts bodies react realistically to the fake bullets, like triggering a bloodpack automatically

>not letting her suffocate you with her ass
fags these days..
big difference between secondary exposure and primary, but lets go a step further because I do sort of agree with you here.

Have your friend cum into the cup, then go wash it and drink from it.

That's fucking disgusting