Just finished this. Now I don't know what to do with myself

Just finished this. Now I don't know what to do with myself.

don't fall for the better call saul meme

nothing happens, it's a waste of time.

wire then sopranos then suicide

find a better show to watch like Rome or The Wire

now you can go back to r/eddit

Try watching a good show next like Mad Men or The Sopranos.

Better Call Saul is awesome! What you smokin, chief?

I couldn't get into Breaking Bad. Why did he decide to work at a high school for fuck-all pay? It made no sense and kept me from enjoying the series. I hate "just because" shit writing.

don't bother watching any more tv shows because they'll never live up to the greatness of Breaking Bad

vice, please, you can't fool me.

That's what I think of when I see people being poor like why don't they just get a good job and quit being poor "just because".

He was a science genius who helped start a billion dollar company.

he got in a bad relationship that JUST'D him and gave him cancer

Skylar was the villain

deadwood, cocksucker

Kill yourself. There's no point in living now that you've seen the the best show ever made.

Better Call Saul. Watch it and have an opinion by yourself.

Watch the series and you'll have your answer.

OMG best show ever

In the final episode,
What if the woman never went to meet Todd at the diner at 10 AM on Tuesday? He would've never made it.

this.

I went in very skeptical.

If you were a fan of Mike or Saul watch it.

LOOK AT THIS SMUG DORK!

kys

>hurr durr where da explosions at?

>Rome
My African American brother

Honestly after rewatching BB it's pretty lame

he looks like a cunt

*twists your arm*

Try to watch Breaking Bad a second time and realize that the show is really dull and lame when the suspense is gone.

Invoted! Those shows are old so that means they PERFECT! Much better than Breaking Bad and early GoT definitely!.
Oh wait, Rome isn't that fucking good outside of a few "bromance xD" scenes and of course the wincest mother and daughter being slutty.

This, this, this. Amazing goddamn show.

Watch it again or watch game of thrones.

Find a show that doesn't have ridiculous plot lines and cardboard character development.

>The Wire
>old
I thought summer was over

Hahahhahaahhahahahah good one

So they "stole" his company (I thought he was genius) and with all of his skills and experience, he couldn't find a better job than a run-down New Mexico highs school. Like really? Not even a college professor? Oh right, he needed to hook up with Jesse.

Better Call Saul is much better and more grounded in reality than BB. It's almost like they take place in different universes. It has MUCH better character development as well. It's not as popular because no explosions and teenage-fantasy dialogue.

The main characters are all ridiculously rigid caricatures. Walt is some wannabe scarface, Jesse is a prima donna crybaby bitch, Gus is faux-threatening and comes across as an autist's vision of themselves as the boss man

Breaking Fad is a well earned name

This cardboard cut-out of Hillary Clinton has more character development than Walt.

I know this is b8 but fuck you

even more absurd, he made it clear in season 1 than ricin is not lethal if you get medical attention AND if the doctors are able to identify ricin. the second part is the difficult one because ricin is rare and they are typically not gonna look for it BUT Walter specifically tells Lydia that it was ricin.

Depends on your expectations. I hated it at first for not being BB but then I stopped comparing everything in BCS to BB and realized its own show with its own merits.

BCS is better than BB

>BUT Walter specifically tells Lydia that it was ricin

It's only not lethal if you get medical attention right away, it the show several hours had passed after she took it

Not the user youre responding to but if you watched the show, it was because he was incredibly meek at the start. He never pushed for what he wanted and always settled. Breaking this line of behavior is a big reason as to why he doesnt let go of the meth business, he becomes addicted to the ability to do as he pleases.