MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN!

>MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN!
Really? Are they implying Donald Trump is a villain and a criminal? D R O P P E D

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hush_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Clearly a callback to Batman Returns
>hurr trump

you should've dropped this show a long time ago faggot

This screenshot is all history will remember Gotham for.

all that reminds me of is how autistic this place is.

It's not even a real screenshot. The text is fake.

I know, but his SLOGAN is clearly Anti Trump propaganda. It's so obvious! How can you not see it?
Make America Great and Safe Again is Trump's slogan (and safe is optional,but still). Now add GOTHAM instead of America and remove the words GREAT and AND. ? MAKE GOTHAM SAFE AGAIN! It's clearly anti trump pro shill propaganda suggesting that Trump is a murderous criminal even if,in fact, Hillary is one!

>implying there wasn't a line that basically amounted to the same thing

Not an argument.

Penguin didn't rape anyone unlike Trump

>anti Trump propaganda

who would be so stupid to change their opinion on a presidential candidate because of a live action carton show that might or might not allude to Trump?

Are you saying that all Americans are SO SMART that propaganda won't have any effect on them? Then why have the Anti Trump propaganda media attacks have been going on for a year?

I'm saying people who change their opinion regarding Trump/Clinton because of GOTHAM deserve everything that's coming for them

Are they doing his politician storyline? Sweet!. Time to start watching again.

>Doesn't know Penguin is a career corrupt politician
>likens it to Trump
>not Hillary
Nigga

I want to sink my nose into this alien looking cunts asshole

Read this faget

Now,did you notice the word "SLOGAN"?

ITT: Cred Forumstards fear Trump will lose the election because of a live action cartoon show, not because he's a total buffoon

Gotham is a crime filled shithole though, of course the penguin would want to make it safe again. Who the hell is this Trump you speak of? Are you telling me Trump is ripping off a 1930's Batman villain? The Penguin was always into politics.

Don't pretend you don't know that this is about. Penguin is a Batman villain, so they're clearly trying to say DONALD TRUMP is a villain, because the slogan is basically the same.

Penguin has used that slogan since before Trump was jizz seed in his dad's ballsack is what I'm saying though. You guys are grasping at straws and projecting your own fears and insecurities on the show. It's decent campyness from the perspectives of the detectives and the GCPD, with a wierd law and order flavor to it, nothing more. Geez you guys didn't get so butthurt when pic related was in Batman Returns. Why are you getting your panties in a twist now? The Penguin was also running for political office in that movie too! Shocking!

So is anyone else really enjoying the two Bruces storyline?

no, I'm enjoying that qt reporter
want more of her

I think it's just annoying more than anything else.

so art should never allude to real events?
boring as shit

No one wants more Bruce

Could be foreshadowing Hush

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hush_(comics)

Tromp is an agent of the jew, no real Cred Forumsack support him, he was the Clinton's best friend for decades.

He's the worst part of the show, pedo

Why are Trumpists so easily #triggered?

they have literally become righ-wing-tumblr, you aren't allowed to even mention Trump

24 helped make people be comfortable with a black president. It isn't farfetched to think that watching TV changes your opinions on subjects especially when you want to relax and least resistant to manipulation.

>it's another thread derailed into american politics episode

stop watching things then, everything can change and shape your opinions