Why does every late night talk show spend at least 10min every night attacking Trump?

Why does every late night talk show spend at least 10min every night attacking Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TBc1JBwH-NA
youtube.com/watch?v=WsDSAmXuIvU
youtube.com/watch?v=ji_k0iORUZg
youtube.com/watch?v=mvEhSkRG9f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's a huge cunt and a major candidate for president.

Pay attention.

First the ignore you, then they laugh at you, then then they fear you, then you build a wall.

While Hillary is a war criminal, she doesn't day as much as dumb stuff like trump. Trump makes a fool of himself on Twitter and in interviews all the time. plus it's easier to make jokes about dumb tweets than Hilary's war crimes

presidential candidates get laughed at. especially the worst one

*say

>First the ignore you, then they laugh at you, then you lose the debate, then you lose in polls, then you become the laughing stock in the world.

This is something more realistic.

Because they're jews with an agenda.

>Thanks for Correcting The Record/

The Jimmy's Kimmel and Fallon do it because Trump is easy to make fun of. John Oliver (the poor man's Jon Stewart), Stephen Colbert (the poor man's John Oliver), and Seth Meyers (the poor man's Stephen Colbert) do it because they think they're fighting the power and fighting evil with """""laughter""""".

Seth Meyers is the absolute worst comedian I have ever seen. He has smirked through every fucking joke he ever told. Now he thinks he's Jon Stewart.

Propaganda

Because he's the most famous person in the United States, has a colorful history and a strong wacky unusual personality.
And attacking people is the core of their shtick, and he is a huge, easy target.

I mean, THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY COMPELS THEM TO MAKE CLINTON WIN

Seth Meyers has literally and unironically called Trump "a racist demagogue" on his show, and did a whole bit commanding Bernie supporters to vote for Hillary in order to stop Trump.

>€0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thanks for helping to Correct The Record!

Like GW Bush he makes it so easy.

Because that's what their employers demand.

>Hillary literally should be in prison b-but Trump hurt my feelings!!!!
Why are liberals so beta?

Bullshit. Many comedians have said plenty about George Bush Jr's and Dick Cheney's war crimes. They don't say anything about it, because there isn't much to say about nothing.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Dude Trump literally ran for president because Obama and Meyers bullied him at the presidential dinner

That's king beta shit

>Posting this in a thread that is complaining about people making fun of Trump

Why are Trumptards hypocrites?

Why does Trump trigger you so much?

There was a recent episode of John Oliver's show where he did a bit on Hillary's controversies, and basically apologized in advance for saying anything bad about Hillary when she's running against Trump. Most of them don't make it a secret, they want Hillary to win and hate Trump. That's why they make fun of him and mostly give her a free pass.

(((they))) are getting so desperate

It's pretty sad how overtly dependent the Left is on the media. The MSM could physically shit down their throats and they'd bed for more. These idiots question exactly nothing. SAD!

>ctr shills get rekt on Cred Forums so they have to retreat to Cred Forums

kek, get use to losing for the next 8 years

You retards also thought Romney was winning

Well, Trump should probably be less of a racist twat.

I can't wait until hiroshimoot kills Cred Forums and we don't have to deal with this fuckery.

>You retards also thought gore was winning
>You retards also thought kerry was winning

They don't want to get extrajudicially murdered by Madam Dronestrike

from her own words over the Assange threat
it was just a joke lmao

Trump makes it easy desu

It's amazing how pro establishment they've all become.

Name one time Trump has been racist, keeping in mind that Islam and Illegal Immigrant are not races.

The thing is, the American people realize this, see it for what it is, yet the celebs keep doing it like they honestly believe they're being clever and changing minds. A minuscule percentage (if that) will arbitrarily change their vote based on what some puffed up celeb says. This isn't the fucking 80's/90's anymore. This isn't Michael Jackson and Tabitha Soren telling everyone to "Rock the Vote" and no one knowing any better.

"The dream of the 90's" is LITERALLY alive in these assholes, which is to say, their tactics are supremely old fashioned. Ironic.

You clearly weren't here last time

>You retards
Feel free to cherrypick. It's obvious you've only known of Cred Forums for a couple years.

Probably social engineering in preparation for the election rigging.

They aren't risking social engineering alone after failing on G-Dubs second term.

Nobody on Cred Forums was shitposting about either of those winning

Funny how quickly they forget.

>left/right arguing has only existed as long a Cred Forums

Wow, you REALLY are retarded.

Because that show always deficates ri.e to politics and an election is coming up.

>mfw trump loses and Snowden leaks everything on US government corruption causing a giant collapse and government overhaul

If it's not in the internet, it doesn't matter.

>being such a newfag you weren't here even four years ago

>can't argue
>call him a shill

Its pretty funny how Palmer Luckey gets actively shilling for trump but you won't ever bring that up.

>you share a board with "people" whose first election is this one
>these "people" literally think their opinions are on par or greater than yours

You know who won't fill the gaps in such an event? SJWs. When it comes down to it they'll never have the sheer force they need to exact the worldview they so desperately crave.

Nigga you were literally talking about Cred Forums and how scary and correct you are
"You retards" in reply explicitly refered to Cred Forums

>Nigga you were literally talking about Cred Forums

Nope.

>be Cred Forums
>fix polls for trump
>do it for free
>accuse everyone who criticizes trump of being a shill, oblivious to their own shilling and the intense irony

>mfw

>what???? They were just using minorities to gain more power over us???? This can't be happening

Cred Forums is Cred Forums now. There is no going back

I'm not sure if you're implying what Hillary has done is negligible or comparable to a mole hill because if you are there's no feasible way that you have a brain in your head.
Trump is an idiot and says dumb things for sure, I will never deny that, but Hillary has anally raped millions of people just to make herself stronger.
Those are not the same thing

Truth be told, I'm glad he did. He managed to show the world just how big the crybabies actually are in his respective industry, and also how we've reached a point where non-citizens TRULY THINK they have some kind of moral agency over the US public, a fact well known to Leftist Dem citizens like myself and many others, which is one reason why we're all turning our coats this election.

Simply put: No. You don't get a fucking say here. Keep your shitty little VR art games, no one will miss them.

people complaining about Cred Forums are just redditors

What irony? You just said Trump supporters weren't shills in your own post. You can't even string an argument together for four lines that supports your face.

Does Conan or Leno do this?

Simple really

Hillary is a career politician and boring as fuck.

Trump is a colorful (orange) reality tv star turned presidential candidate who tweets about sex tapes at 3 am.

Literally told Bernie voters to shut up and voter for Hillary for the good of the country.

>who tweets about sex tapes at 3 am.

literally /our guy/

That's because he does it for free.

nobody knows

He's right though. Berniefags need to grow the fuck up and do their part. An arguably unethical but experienced candidate who will keep the ship afloat will always be the better choice than a clueless reality tv star who will most assuredly destroy the nation.

>DROP OUT DROP OUT DROP OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtu.be/TBc1JBwH-NA

>arguably unethical
Is that how you describe creating the Syrian refugee crisis that's plaguing Europe right now?

It's retarded anyway

If you want more leftwing politics you vote for that in senate and congress votes

A far left president can't even enact much that's actually gonna cause positive change

daily reminder he literally told his movement to ignore him if he ever became an establishment shill

youtube.com/watch?v=WsDSAmXuIvU

even Jill Stein and her magic crystal collection is closer politically to the old codger than Hillary's undead self is

Do you really not see the irony in these threads? This thread is a circlejerk 50 times stronger and more delusional than anything you'll see on late night talk shows. And it gets made several times an hour.

I really could give a fuck about American elections. I hope Trump loses and you all mass suicide just so this site is usable again.

Hillary is Iran-Contra levels of crooked

But snitching on her is anti-american

>I really could give a fuck about American elections
>I hope Trump loses
Nice try CTR

That's a problem of perception, to anyone that actually bothers to think about what she says she's a braindead fuckup. That or she is evil.
Plus, she flip flops even harder than Trump (see her stance on gay marriage)

Snowden leaks didnt cause shit

Mate, a bunch of neckbeards shooting the shit is irrelevant compared to a bunch of professional hosts.

>shilling isn't shilling if you do it for free
It's even more pathetic than shilling. You're basically a Cred Forums janitor without any official representation.

>Circle jerk
>People of different opinions arguing

>Meanwhile in Media and Universities people literally shut you up for wrong-think

>This thread is a circlejerk 50 times stronger and more delusional than anything you'll see on late night talk shows
wew lad

don't forget Kimmel's pickle jar stunt that let Hillary prove her good health a few weeks before she had a seizure at the 9/11 memorial service

>professional hosts
They're entertainers. Entertainers keep their jobs as long as they sustain ratings of a quality enough to satisfy their network overlords.

The fact is, they're not paid to be unbiased. They're paid to entertain and if their particular bias is still interesting enough to be consumed by millions of people and satisfy their bosses, isn't that just the free-market economy doing its work?

this is the fear stage manifest

They're terrified someone capable might actually take office so they try and push their fear on others

>Supporting your beliefs is worse than being paid to lie for a politician
You are certainly retarded.

1. That's a joke

2. It's a topical joke on a late night talk show, the appropriate avenue for topical jokes.

It's based in humor and it's in the right place so that's two points it has over these threads.

>supporting your beliefs
>rigging online polls
>countering all criticism by accusing the critic of being a shill
I can't think of any "idealists" who are less interested in supporting their beliefs than Trump supporters.

>implying your stupid beliefs matter

Imagine the collective butthurt that will occur when Trump wins.

If your worldview was based around a media and state conspiracy to lie to the people, would rigging polls for laughs be something that horrible?
>But
You are criticizing the little man for fighting a propaganda machine.
Just no, my man.

>Being butthurt that other people have opinions
Liberals everyone, liberty is the last thing on their priorities, ironically.

Thanks for correcting the record

How is it beta that he is actually winning?

His hair. His personality. Everything he says when he opens his mouth. His fake tan. His literally baby like appearance. Etc.

Trump was made to be mocked. I mean for fucks sake, except for the trailer trash base who are stupid enough to see him as a serious person worthy of respect, other conservatives are supporting him out of obligation and because they hate liberal policies. Trump entire celebrity, the only reason you know his name, is because he's basically a clown, the low class rich guy, etc.

>If your worldview was based around a media and state conspiracy to lie to the people, would rigging polls for laughs be something that horrible?
That's literally the basis of all extremist ideologies

>Is total genocide really that bad compared to letting those "people" ruin our lives?

>That's a joke

Thanks for clearing it up

What about the even bigger cunt that the media chooses to ignore?

I'm not opposed to reasonable differing opinions. I'm just opposed to the blatant ignorance of Trump supporters.

>His hair. His personality. Everything he says when he opens his mouth. His fake tan. His literally baby like appearance

just because he looks that way, doesn't mean he's asking for it you shitlord

Gore literally won though

>reasonable

you mean kosher.

They don't shit post all over this film & television baord so more power to themdiscuss film & television

We own this board, fag

Trump's not winning by any measure

>literally

learn 2 Constitutional Republic

t. cnn

oh I get it. Even though Trump is a global laughing stock and has been for decades, only American Jews dislike him. Nice.

Silent majority leans to the right

By that I mean the poor dumb rednecks

Trump gets airtime, which is why every news show is constantly covering him. He's also low hanging fruit for comedians.

Thanks for your opinion ((user))

Because,
Sensationalism>actual news

Both sides are equally retarded because both candidates are complete shit tier.

These two are the worst candidates for President that I can recall. I'm sure there's worse out there in American history that I'm not aware of, but these two are complete shit tier.

Every single time they can't even name one thing he has said or done that is racist.

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

If you guys cared, you'd kill Hillary

Just sayin

>it's a Cred Forums continues to prove they're as bad as Cred Forums by shitting up every other board on Cred Forums episode

Is that the silent majority that elected Barack Hussein Obama twice?

Because the people that put him in office were women and Hispanics which are two of Trump's worst demographics.

Poor dumb rednecks aren't remotely silent, they're trump's loud and passionate core support

The silent majority was used by Nixon to refer to the people who weren't visably protesting, in this election Trump supporters are the most visible people not the least

Only Jews would set the narrative so strong that outside (((reasonable))) opinions makes it extremist and bigoted.

I agree but the number of not-b8 non-falseflag Hillary shilling posts I've seen in the last MONTH on Cred Forums I could count on one hand while the number of Turmp shilling posts I've seen in the last HOUR would require two.

Why kill her when time will do that soon anyways? Always one stair away...

*constitutionally limited democratic republic

Stop using the n word, I just got a boner in public

Hillary is already killing people left and right. Wake the fuck up.

it helps when Hilairy is the least likable and least supported major candidate in recent history

The problem with online shitposting is you're never sure quite how many people are underage

Oh I'll give you that.

But that's because normies like Hillary and non-normies prefer Trump. And while this board has be leddit'd, its still pretty not normie.

>implying you can recount anything when Congressman KICKASS is knocking on your front door
Reminder that 9/10 times "grassroots" protesters are anything but
youtube.com/watch?v=ji_k0iORUZg

FBI plz leave

Yeah, I'll get right on that as soon as my balaclava arrives from Amazon...
/sarcasm (don't v& me)

What law did Hillary break to deserve prison? I've yet to have anyone actually answer this for me other than MUH BENGHAZI.

Someone other than Cred Forums pls explain to a yuro

Ask them any subject about Bill or Bush Sr.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF Cred Forums

GO TO Cred Forums TO DISCUSS POLITICS

>make Merkel 2.0 a martyr
nah, I'm good senpai

laws governing classified material.

It's literally a discussion about television, what more could you demand?

youtube.com/watch?v=mvEhSkRG9f8

You're welcome, user.

None. Someone other than Cred Forums can't explain it to you because it's an alt-right meme.

selling weapons/secret documents, google it you lazy cunt

>1. That's a joke
Ok, I know this gets tossed around a lot, but this is what actual CTR shilling looks like.

But that's a non-objective right wing slanted account with an obvious agenda.

and crucially no legal expertise

>THE CONCEPT OF "HUMOR" WAS INVENTED BY PRO-HILLARLY JEW MUSLIM COMMIE NAZIS TO OPPRESS TRUMP!

Not an argument.

Murder

All the networks are owned by Comcast and Comcast wants the TPP.

Okay maybe not all are owned by Comcast but they're all owned by some parents company like Comcast that wants the TPP.

I mean whatever it is it's definitely not for higher ratings.

Trump's a half-retard who can barely string a sentence together. He's been prime comedy fodder his entire life. The Apprentice would always feature on these shows too. Now he's in the spotlight and saying more dumb shit than ever.

>le merkel was a bad politician meme

She had a pristine track record until the refugee crisis

Not a retort.

you have to be stupid in order to be a liberal

So when Hillary Clinton claims to be in good health, it's really an elaborate joke that the American public is expected to laugh at?

Because he's the Republican candidate. They do this every election. They might make a few easy jokes against the Democrate, but they do all they can to make fun of the Republican candidate.

I'm still kekking at the deluded berniebots that think they have a say. Guess what bernouts, you never "had" Bernie, he was never "yours". All Sanders' campaign was was a ploy by the DNC to get that hip young millenial vote they so desperately craved and hand it to Hillary. They executed this plan beautifully. Sanders puts up a bit of a fight and drops out when he's no longer useful. Now he's sitting pretty in his 600k home, paid for by suckers like you.

>implying her flooding Europe with Sharia loving Muslims doesn't single handedly make her one of the worst politicians in European history