>directed by Babak Najafi
How

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babak_Najafi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This movie was fucking awesome.

It's honestly the most fascist movie I've ever seen

I'm hooked. Anything else like it?

Movie was GOAT just for those very reasons.

Aw dude, that guy is Persian. Persians aren't arabic, or sunni/wahhabi. He probably loved trolling muslims as much as any

>Persian

Are you Iranian? Every Iranian I've met refers to themselves as Persian. It's funny.

Assuming you've already seen Olympus Has Fallen, it's weird how many movies like this Gerard Butler has done.

Even Machine Gun Preacher - the dude flies to Africa to save Africans by shooting Africans.

I am but I actually exclusively refer to myself as Iranian. I used persian so you folks wouldn't get confused.

Thats the only way to save Africans tho

Are you United Statesian? Every United Statesian refers to themselves as "American". It's funny.

When he said "fuckheadistan" I lost it.

>You know what you assholes don't get? We're not a fucking building! We're not a fucking flag! We're not just one man!
Assholes like you have been trying to kill us for a long fucking time. But you know what? A thousand years from now, we'll still fucking be here!

B A S E D

It's such a wonderfully stupid, coarse way to express such a lofty ideal

It encapsulates the very notion of "Western Civilization." The Greeks begat the Romans, and the Romans begat the British, and the British begat the Americans, and what they all thrived on was education, commerce, construction and killing ragheads

If America's on it's way out then someone else will take up the same mantle and the ragheads will continue getting their asses kicked

>How?

Because there is no such thing as """Islamophobia"""

My Iranian friend said he calls himself Persian because he doesn't like the current government.

I haven't seen him in years though, the last time I saw him he showed me some pictures of a girl he fucked and then gave me a 24 pack of sprite. Really nice guy, I've liked all persians that I've met.

Naw its not that islamaphobic or right-wing. The bad guy all muslim-y but his primary motivation was butthurt his daddy got droned or some shit because they were weapons dealers. Half the mercenaries they had working for them were random white dudes dressed as British cops, palace guards, etc.

only like 4 of the terrorists were sand niggers though

Non Muslim arabs are based desu.

Basically white.

Go back to fuckheadistan.

>every major terrorist attack committed by Muslims
>portraying terrorists as Muslims, which is accurate to real world, is Islamophobic

>/r/feminism

ITT: Movies where the bad guy wins

It's very common that legal immigrants dislike the illegal, mass immigration from their former countries. People, especially lefties, are often surprised by it, I have no idea why, it makes a lot of sense on many levels.

He probably got hired because of that Banshee episode.

Because it's satire.

Why the fuck would people get confused by the actual name of the fucking country?

no one hates islam more than redpilled arabs

>defending a city from terrorist attacks
>fascist

I'm pretty sure I hate it more

Iranians hate sunnies terrorists more than us

"Iran" is a relatively modern political entity but "Persia" is what the region had been called for millennia

It seems like a useful way to denote yourself as born there, but not of that system of governance.

The old Persians were also the exact opposite of the No Fun Allowed regime in Iran today.

this pretty much

Cobra

>thousand years

I think the 3rd Reich comparison means the movie is taking the piss.

Anyway I loved it. Gerard Butler was fucking hysterical
>Why don't you boys pack up your shit and head back to Fuckheadistan or wherever it is you're from
>I don't know about you but I'm thirsty as FUCK
>I was waiting for you to come out of the closet

This movie is realistic the way it pictures London as a sharia zone with an islamist police.

that's as if a French person called himself Gallic instead, i.e. retarded

Vecchia Guardia
Camicia Nera

Just saying that you hate something doesn't mean shit. A lot of people say they hate things but that's all they do, they don't actually do anything about it. So next time when you want to one-up someone when it comes to hating something, you must prove it, kiddo.

No one hates Islam more than Muslims.

NOT MUH SUNNAH

I watched this with my mom and step-dad and they loved it.

Also my Mom's response afterwards was hilarious

>You know user, I just don't feel safe anymore about going to Europe, I don't think its a good idea.

But they don't because French and Gaelic are two different people, learn your history.

how the fuck did this movie get made in CURRENT YEAR?

To be fair like waaaay too many people have been murdered in France lately

She's not wrong. The movie was released before Nice and the Belgium airport bombing.

Gallic, not Gaelic family

Incredible that problematic movies like this still get widespread traction whilst the female ghostbusters receives abuse from all sides

And people still think we don't live in a white patriarchal system?

>ywn jump through hoops of fire in Tehran's squares

JDIMSA.

Yeah I met a few Persians who addressed themselves as such. They fled from Iran back when the Shah lost power (or they are descendants of people who fled) so they are super Pro-American Republican Persians.

Sort of odd how that worked out.

>infidels
>people

All of them were. They fought in the Syrian civil war against Assad and they got a beef with Western "crusaders".

The proper ethonym has been Iranian since the Sassanian Empire.

>what is self-hating cunts

How, lol?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babak_Najafi

> "Najafi was born in Iran, and came to Sweden as a refugee at the age of 11, when his family fled from the Iran–Iraq War.[2] Two of his brothers remained in Tehran, and it took 11 years before they met again.[2] The family settled in Uppsala, where he spent his childhood.[2] Between 1998 and 2002, he studied documentary directing at the Dramatiska Institutet.[1][2]"
> ""Najafi was born in Iran, and came to Sweden as a refugee at the age of 11, when his family fled from the Iran–Iraq War."
> "... born in Iran... his family fled from the Iran–Iraq War."

Gee, I have no idea why he would hate kebab. None at all.

Iranians are definitely the least shit of the Muslims countries. Iran actually looked like a based place to live prior to the revolution. Iranian women are pretty hot too.

1 U

For you.

Saddam probably killed half his family and the Revolutionary Guard killed the other half.

>persian

lel

Iranians are nothing more than a bunch of assimilated turkics and kurds. There are no persians since hundreds of years.

The fact that Zoroastrians still exists makes this statement not true.

I browse Cred Forums on a daily basis but I couldn't stomah more than 10 minutes of this movie. It was just so boring. You guys actually got me excited to watch it too.

What's Cred Forums approved that's actually good? You know, like Married With Children.

what a retarded overanalysis of a shitty movie

This was surprisingly entertaining.

Take a look at the poster and guess why.

It was a curveball because the director is a minority in America. So if liberals wanted to criticize him and his film they had to use the "he's an uncle tom" card because they can't default to the "fucking white male" one

if you kill your enemies, you're literally hitler

>killing misunderstood PoC
>not fascist

Just because I'm red pilled doesn't mean I'm Christian. I'll pass.

>I'm red pilled
>Not Christian

You've been fooled. Typical

Was it as funny as the first one? I liked that one as much as I liked Cyberbully, maybe more.

>Islamaphobic, jingoistic

Buzzwords that mean nothing.

Yeah, it's really funny, because britcucks or some other euroniggers wouldn't even be able to make such a movie, because showing killing towelheads on screen would never be permitted by the BBC (Big Black Cock) review board or a feminazi league or whatever you eurotrash fags have in place to prevent free speech.

spotted the islamophobe

It means you fear Muslims because they are different than you. Just like you fear homosexuals.

It's a very real phenomenon confirmed by scientific sociological studies.

>scientific
>sociological
lmao

Canada plix

Flick of the year. Fucking loved it.

When they were heading to the building where they kept the president and there was a terrorist in every single window shooting.

Wew lad

>Simply having terrorists be the main villain in an action movie is now considered racist and something to throw a hissy fit over.

I want off this ride.

t. mohammed

are you feeling okay tonight user?

>Mfw Irish but an ancestor was Persian
>Mfw inherited the beautiful black hair and hazel eyes while still having pale ass skin.

Thanks for the enrichment!

>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET
the romans genocided and cuckolded you people

>britcucks

way way worse than the first one
the scale looks bigger but the action was shit

Yes, good goy, defend your slave religion

This, there are Persians on Cred Forums that make the Nazis look tame.

I don't fear them. I dislike them because they're fucking scum.

Applies more to the middle eastern terrorists desu. The US has been trying for decades to suppress Islamic extremism but has never succeeded because new groups keep cropping up.

Most major invasions however have been conducted by the Americans.

Islamophobic means a fear of Islam. Jingoistic means extreme patriotism especially leaning towards warlike foreign policy.

Yes, they've killed, rape, invaded and destroyed your countries for years. Decades of politically interfering with your country, funding covert ops and overthrowing governments for profit.

Oh wait that's the west.

Surprising amount of hype and shitflinging around a pretty shitty and incredibly unremarkable run of the mill action flick that wasn't controversial in literally any way.

So you are your step-dad's wife's son?

Islam is a very homophobic religion.

Westphobic bigot. We're people just like you, you know.

It is because it showed London blowing up. The bad guy was an Indian arms dealer if I am remembering it right?

The muslim director suprised me but he did a great job with what he had to work with.

London or Paris or New York blow up in like half of action films ever made.

t.Cred Forums

>Cred Forums defends a legitimately shitty movie because it's anti-muslim
come on
It had one good scene and that's it. The writing, the acting, and effects were all hot garbage.

if you fight the terrorists, they win