"We're not leaving without the data."

>"We're not leaving without the data."

What did she mean by this?

I wish they would've showed her more in the blue suit

>lets create tension for no reason whatsoever.

its hack writing from the mind of a 12 year old

Lol @ plebbies
>not getting the scene
LMAOOOOO

>tfw to smart for interstellar

"Go save her TARS!"

She's a scientist and there's probably a lot of really interesting shit to learn from the data even if they clearly wouldn't be able to live there. It was supposed to be perceived as a bad judgement call on her part to illustrate how much the scientific endeavor means to her that she would let her passion for science cloud her judgement so much that she would put the future of humanity in jeapordy in order to further our understanding of the universe. Also Nolan is a hack lmao

Why did Dr. Beard just stand there saying "Go Go Go"

>hey lets land on this planet that's giving a positive signal where time is dilated to 1 hour there for every 7 years here.
>she landed there less than 7 years before
>no one thinks to mention she'd only been there for 15 minutes or so before landing

Why didn't they just fly to the data?

Like you could write something better. Fucking loser lel

I never understood the scene in the end when Interstellar goes to see his grandmother

That's his daughter dumb dumb

SO WE LOOKED AT D DATA

Why didn't the eagles just fly the data into Mordor

I thought was cia from the thumbnail

This entire movie was a train wreck

I was expecting an actual science fiction film and instead I got "muh feels" and fucking action shit

she clearly is older than him

He was stuck on the planet where time goes by slower dumb dumb. More time passed on earth than on his planet

how the fuck is that possible, he only spent one hour on the planet, not decades...and he would have aged too

how fucking retarded are you?

why are you giving this guy free (you)s?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

How fucking dumb do you have to be

Is this the future I chose?

>send probes to planets
>get data back
>go to planets for some reason
>they are all fucking retarded which you should have known already from the data

What a bad flick

Don't reply to me ever again. Fucking loser

Mind of a 12 year old even though he's an incredibly successful film maker with an amazing body of work, but no, I'm sure your fatass can write better than he can in between stuffing your fat ass and shitposting on Cred Forums

>success = good

McDonalds must literally be the peak of fine dining for you then, huh?

go to bed chris, you're shooting dumbcuck in the morning

What is memento, what is the prestige, what is the dark knight

wouldn't expect anything less from nolan

???
They sent scientists on those planets, and if the planet was in good shape (read : habitable) then they activated a beacon to come get them
The guy had only been there for a minute but time dilation made it like 40 years to get the signal.
I'm starting to think there are people who really don't understand the basic plot of interstellar.

Burger King, Wendy's, and Taco Bell.

Okay, you keep trying to be cynical as you think that makes you smart and impress your online friends on Cred Forums, I'll keep enjoying good films

>Dr.Beard couldn't get out of the way when the wave takes 30x longer to hit him than it would in normal time

explain this

>people think this movie has depth

only reasonable complaint is that scene in the beginning where first dead character docked their ship to the endurance instead of just letting TARS do it like he did later on in the movie.

Walked out of the theater when Cooper was fist-fighting Mann on ice planet

Sometimes I'm curious how this shit ended but it was going downhill at lightning speed. I'm sure the rest of the movie was even more dogshit

love this blog

Why didn't they send the robot to get the data?

why didn't they send the eagles?

>Cred Forums out of fucking nowhere
You have problems man

Why didn't the eagles fly them over the waves?

Something something jews something something fast food something something trump

Wow, I meant to write online

What the fuck's going through my head. my bad

No matter the narrative problems, Interstellar was the best cinema experience of my whole life. I don't think I will ever experience that glorious analog IMAX projector reel again.

Pure audio visual candy.

CTR is making you think the internet is Cred Forums.

did the imax version just cut all the dialogue and do nothing but hans zimmer and visuals?

Fuck you I did it too.

how can the waves be so big when there's barely any water

because its all in the waves.

duh

What generates the waves?

Pretty much yeah.

Nolan even said he made the score purposely louder than the dialogue, so everything you are getting are pure visuals and audio waves blasting, no plot important one liners during those scenes.

this

glad i got to experience it

love

When each scientist lands on their assigned planets, there ship immediately because to record information on any observattions, samples, or composition of the planets soil/atpmosphere. As probe sent to a planet can only do so much where as a ship can carry report more equipment and record more data.

It was pretty important and dangerous for her to get the information.

....gravity..... are you dumb?

This is exactly why it's one of my favorite movies.

This movie was such a fucking joke.

What gravity?

why does the black hole play around with the water instead of just sucking it up

you really have no idea about the world, do you?

>why does the moon play around with the water instead of just sucking it up?
This is how dumb you sound.

>someone posts an opinion
>HUEHUE BLOG MEME

black holes aren't in the world dingus

Laughing hard at the buttblasted anons who said that Interstellar will be forgotten on Cred Forums in a month or two.

And here we are almost 3 years later with daily +100 post Interstellar threads lmao

what

>I really want to sperg out and "Ackshually" about how time dilation works
>realize it was a dramatic scene and necessary for the plot so they could time skip

I'm holding it in

>45 minutes in between waves
>3 sentences later
>OH NO THE NEXT WAVE IS COMING

>The world is a common name for the whole of human civilization, or for the planet Earth and all life upon it. In terms such as world map and world climate, world is used in the sense detached from human culture or civilization, referring to the planet Earth physically.

In a thread full of retards this guy is just impressively stupid

>time dilation required for 20 years to pass in 20 minutes is somewhere in the 99 point-a-lot% C range
>this planet is orbiting a black hole at that velocity and the ship can just match its speed by "slingshotting"
>guy on the craft in orbit somehow doesn't get affected by it even though a ship in orbit of the planet would experience time dilation near what someone on the planets surface would

No fuck me I'm not doing this, I'm ignoring the math. I'll just enjoy it

wait they still needed rockets to escape from earths gravity but this tiny shuttle can do an orbital trajectory on just its main engines?

FUCK