Who's gonna play Teddy Boy Greg in the inevitable biopic?

Who's gonna play Teddy Boy Greg in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfwcjXuzhVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm here for le job interview

why he has a skateboard ramp on his head

Someone with equally obnoxious tattoos.

>what kind of tats you want senpai?
>I want everyone to know I was molested as a kid but my parents ignored it and now I crave attention
>say no more

Stop posting this

You're jealous af

>that hairline

JUST

he kinda looks like a younger Brendan Fraser.

Do people think they are funny when they post these meme template threads like "inevitable biopic" or "what did he mean by this"?

why would he do this

>he even tattoed his nips

Jesus that must be painful as fuck

Shitpost.

What did you mean by this? Who is gonna play you in the inevitable biopic?

I miss his old facebook posts

>LOL WATCHING A DOCUMENTRY ON TV OF THE 92 LA RIOTS WHAT A BUNCH OF ANIMALS BURNING DOWN AND LOOTING THERE OWN COMMUNITY, BURNING DOWN SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITY CENTERS AND HEALTHCARE CENTERS. ITS FUNNY THEN THEY WANNA BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND WONDER WHY THE ONLY JOB THEY CAN GET IS SELLING DOPE AND MCDONALDS ,I FEEL LIKE IM WATCHING MONKEYS AT AN LA ZOO EXIBIT.

>IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT ALL THIS TRAVON MARTIN BULLSHIT ON THE NEWS AND ALL THE PROTESTS ON THE STREET THIS FUCKER ATTACKED THE MAN, HE KILLED THE GANG BANGER PIECE OF SHIT IN SELF DEFENSE AND HAD EVERY RIGHT WHEN ATTACKED , IF THIS WAS A WHITE OR MEXICAN KID WHO WAS KILLED WOULD WE EVEN BE FUCKING HEARING ABOUT IT? NO WE WOULDENT JUST ONE MORE WAY THEY CAN BLAME PLAY THE RACE CARD AND BITCH AND BLAME WHITE PEOPLE.HOPEFULLY THIS INNOCENT MAN IS FOUND NOT GUILTY AS ID LOVE FOR THEM TO RIOT AND BURN AND LOOT THERE OWN COMMUNITIES LIKE THEY USUALLY DO WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE WAY IN COURT LIKE THE RODNEY KING VERDICT AND THE LA RIOTS THAT FOLLOWED.

No, it's how you make an offtopic subject ontopic for Cred Forums

what a cool guy
youtube.com/watch?v=MfwcjXuzhVI

I was there when one of my boys got his nips filled in. It's painful just watching.

I hope you wore your fedoras to your little numale outing.

Unfortunately we left them at your mother's the night before.

BTFO they fucked your mom

>current year
>not getting a pair of tits tattooed directly below your eye

cmon guys, get with it

Nice same, fag.

Why the fuck aren't his ears tatooed.
Triggers me.

Excuse me my eyes are up here

Brendan Fraser

this

go back to the b9

The guy from Mr. Robot