Okay wait...

Okay wait, so if one guy using modern human technology and Earth resources can make such an advanced combat suit why isn't every advanced civilization in the galaxy using something similar?

You would guess they could make 10 times better suits with their superior technology and space resources.

they didnt think of building it in a cave with a box of scraps.

Because people don't have the blueprints on how to make it.

Because to aliens starks suit is some primitive bullshit

No. It's my technology. Suck it.

Because a galaxy far far away is actually hell.

Aliens are stronger than the suit

He's smarter than aliens

Tony might as well not be from this earth. His intellect is far superior than most beings in the universe.

So his tech is far more advanced than most shit too.

The Kree and the Shi'ar are like 8 year olds compared to Tony's tech.

Don't even get me started on the accursed Richards.

He is smarter than the aliens. That's his super power.

Arc reactor technology doesn't exist anywhere else in the galaxy so far as we know.

If they have reactors capable of powering ships breaking the speed of light they have much better reactors than that toy.

Different and better is still different. Only Arc reactors work

>why isn't every advanced civilization in the galaxy using something similar?
Because they don't have to.

Op question is a perfect example of a stupid question. What's hilarious is that he probably thinks he's making a meme like "Why didn't the eagles just fly to Morder?"

Why doesnt tony just make suits for everyone?

Well Thanos is coming flying on a throne without oxygen mask.
That's something.

Stark's intelligence is basically magic. He's not just smart, he creates things that are completely impossible and makes them break the laws of physics.

Don't think too hard about it. Capeshit is aimed at children.

>Because they don't have to

I guess you missed that part where the advanced aliens that attacked Earth were getting BTFO left and right by Stark's suit.

still gets me

most alien weapons we've seen would do pretty well against him

and then stark goes through the portal and sees the endless army waiting patiently to come through.

Which freaks him the fuck out so he starts making an army of ironman suits.

Which he decides is unhealthy so he stops, and makes ultron.

Which almost destroys the world so he starts trying to rein in the avengers and equalize the world's technology level and defensive abilities.