G.L.O.W

>“Community” alum Alison Brie will star in Netflix’s female wrestling series “G.L.O.W.,” Variety has confirmed.

>The comedy hails from “Orange Is The New Black” creator Jenji Kohan, and is based on the 1980’s league, which stands for Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.

Discuss

She looks like Jonah hill

feet, penis, etc

no but seriously it should be fun i'm hyped

delet this

Why do jewesses age like milk? I want community s1 Alison back

she just needs some food

>>The comedy hails from “Orange Is The New Black” creator Jenji Kohan
So is it going to suck?

No, Brie is going to go nude

I saw her pussy mole

it was disgusting

its because like most celebs,they look ugly to average without good lighting,make up and flattering clothes.

looks like ethans wife from h3h3

cute
eww no

netflix originals are beyond crappy and made for 14 year olds. dont bother with a show that wants to go dumb to get the attention of the dumb

this look is so hot to me

That's because they're both Jews with dark hair and blue eyes. Source my gf is one too. They arr rook same to us baka gaijin.

thank you for removing the disgusting mole

I want to kiss her mole!

I think it's a deal they made with Jehovah thousands of years ago or something. Seems like most Jewish chicks are pretty and overtly youthful-looking in their prime breeding years, and then once they age out of that, they hit a wall. It's like they are pretty just long enough to get a husband, and then overnight, they turn into a wrinkled, nagging hag.

Whereas European white chicks just kind of peak at 18-20, very slowly degrade, and then they start hitting a wall around their mid-30s.

>implying

I really want Alison to be as sexy as the Nonners when she reaches her 40s

>who is Julia Louis-Dreyfuss

milfy alison would do unspeakable things to my dick

Winona a qt

get that oven dodger out of here

homo

t. mel gibson