After 13 episodes, luke is back in jail. mariah and shades take over harlem. pop is still dead. diamondback gets powers...

after 13 episodes, luke is back in jail. mariah and shades take over harlem. pop is still dead. diamondback gets powers. is luke cage the worst superhero ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWbNH9dX_MA
youtube.com/watch?v=qLtNTOmzRlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but his charisma is off-the-chart

No, the writers are

in case you didn't hear it the first ten times Claire KNOWS A GOOD LAWYER

>pop is still dead

The fuck do you expect Luke Cage to do about that? Punch him back to life?

lazarus pit, bruh

No, but Misty is the worst cop ever. I've never seen such incompetence, and that includes Pryzbylewski.

WRONG CAPESHIT, THAT'S DC FAGGOT
RRREEEEEEE

Maybe they'll do a Daredevil/Luke Cage crossover and Pops will be resurrected as Evil Pops with the Buracku Sky

RISE

>jessica jones is a drunk that has less str than cage and no bullet immunity
>still manages to kill purple man

purple man didn't have a bazooka

ay yo iz dat a b'zooka
das' c-note's b'zooka

youtube.com/watch?v=iWbNH9dX_MA

>Punch him back to life?
yes

>I USED TO BE A POINT GUARD YOU KNOW

whoever casted this series needs a kick in the nuts, why 3 old black bitches, seriously, we couldn't get Misty to be a qt younger cop?

>Misty to be a qt younger cop?
youtube.com/watch?v=qLtNTOmzRlc

but that friend of his found the proof of Lukes innocence back at the barbershop. So next season will start with him clearing his name along with DD i presume

I'm not getting the reference buddy, though it's a great scene

Yea how is this at all relevant?

had to be in jail because they gotta find a way for daredevil to meet him for defenders

Jessica is stronger than Cage

Why does his reflection look different?

Why photoshop him when he actually wore that outfit in the show?

Yeah but he's already fucked 3 main characters so he's got that going for him

Has any superhero actually won in any notable extent against organized crime? Sure they punt Doom back to Latveria every now and then, but regular crime seems a constant in Marvel and DC both.

You'd think that criminals knowing that there's like 100 super hero would try to stop committing crime or move away but nope.

Metropolis doesn't seem to have any normal crimes. It gets attacked by aliens and robots and stuff.

Maybe the aliens were always raiding their stash houses, snorting all the coke and shooting all the heroin, so they decided to move their operations to Gotham.

that diamondback vs luke cage season finale fight was beyond cringy....all the other fights i wasnt crazy about but they were passable, that last one was embarrasing though....cant believe they decided to end the season with a turd

LC didn't even try to brake DB's power source on his back

im just glad luke didnt have horrible embarrasing friends like daredevil...seriously foggy and karen, i still cant decide who i want to get killed off faster

This, I thought they were gonna go for that. Instead they just phoned it in with some "yo bruh its jus like tha past when we been boxing, cuh" cliche shit

seriously....and they even made it clear that luke noticed it

>karen
back the fuck off my qt, faggot

>nigger
>superhero
AFRICA WORLD POWER BY 2020

it would have been okay if luke tried to get to it, but diamondback kept dodging him and keeping him in front, like a real boxer

qt? yes.....but as a character she is extremely poorly written

was anyone else bothered by the very obvious wire work every time someone got sent flying across a room?

i like the bants though
a little levity

daredevil himself was poorly written and needed to be the focus of the show, but he was away with elektra most of the time

Foggy is Matt's rock. Without Foggy DD would've crumbled a long time ago.

Foggy has sacrificed a lot for Matt.

and elektra was an even worse character....her character was worse than foggy and karen combined. to me she just came off like a try hard and i was really looking forward to seeing elektra. i hope shes recasted with someone who can actually act as well.

youre right, but the writer's couldve been more careful in handling someone as important as foggy.

she needed to be an evil character for a season or two, like a rich brat that gets off on fights and killing

i suppose falling off the bottom is technically off the chart too

Punisher kills a fuckton of mobsters

How come when she was getting her ass beaten, she needed both of her hands to stop Luke's fist?