>Uhura handles ship's communications
>McCoy cures people
>Chekov & Sulu drive and pew-pew
>Scotty handles technical / mechanic things
>Christine & Janice suck dicks
>Spock...
...WHAT THE FUCK DOES SPOCK DO?

Science officer.
He reads and interpretates the readings from the sensors in the bridge.

science analysis and makes command decisions, second only to the captain

This actually makes sense.
TOS girls thread?
Andrea best TOS girl

Spock is there to be laughed at at the end of nearly every episode. Did you even watch the show?

>...WHAT THE FUCK DOES SPOCK DO?

Spock serves a dual role as chief science officer (which means everyone in blue who isn't a medic reports to him) and as executive officer (which means everyone who isn't Kirk reports to him as well).

Funny memesque answer but I was talking about their in-show, on-ship roles

He's the XO and head science officer.

The question is what the fuck does anyone after Data do on the bridge.
He is stronger than Worf, pilots the ship better than any human, can fix the engines with ease and has a better understanding on human relationships and feelings than Troi. Like, just hook his protonic manhood into the ship and let him do all the job.

>we want the Marvel audience

because they want to do the jobs, people join starfleet because they want to explore, they don't want an android to do it all for them

Data is basically there to check everyone's work half the time Picard defers to him on shit.

Funny how this show has hotter women than anything produced today.

>women in the '60s were better than today's women
nothing new here

What weirds me out is how all the TNG and DS9 and Voyager shit had essentially no hot women, but all these nerds pretend that Troi and Seven of Nine or even Crusher are hot and it's like living in a foreign country where you don't speak the language.

I just don't get it.

>We have so many hot mommas we are taking Miss India and shave her fucking head.

I don't understand your post, are you agreeing or disagreeing with ?

Seven of Nine had incredibly huge natural breasts so obviously people fawned over her. Troi was so average it hurt. Even Crusher was hotter than Troi and even then, they were just soccer mom-tier.

These vixens in TOS are godly-tier. I can only imagine how much tail did Shatner got.

Troi had a B-grade foot game at least.

Why do faggots always have to fag up every Star Trek thread?

Persis looked wonderful bald. I understand it was tough on her, though. She had to have her head shaved daily to keep it looking perfectly hairless, and it started even before production on the movie began, since she was going to be on Phase II, so there was a period of a couple of years where she just wasn't allowed to have hair.

They were pretty enough, but they didn't have the sheer appeal of TOS ladies.