I'm a huge Tarantino fan and realized I had never seen this...

I'm a huge Tarantino fan and realized I had never seen this, so I just watched this for the first time today and I was completely overwhelmed. The golden cast, the Hans Zimmer score, the best dialogue out of any Tarantino film, Christian Slater at his absolute best and most lovable. How did it up end that the best thing Tarantino was ever involved in is something he never directed?

>tarantino and christian slater general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gGZAIFteAg
youtube.com/watch?v=6ab1l2TwFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=-tEgzGnzojc
youtu.be/Bx7VH-CApns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How did it up end that the best thing Tarantino was ever involved in is something he never directed?
It was really good because, as he did not direct it, it did not turn into a "collage" of all the films he loves.

Scott took the non-linear script and put it chronological order and tweaked the ending.

Plus he was at least 76.4% less of an autist than Tarantino, he didn't have (that i know of) a foot or cuck fetish and was objectively a more competent director.

Tony Scott

I just watched it for the first time recently.

I liked it

because it took a lot from Taxi Driver and inspired movies like Drive, it had the greatest cast in a movie I have ever seen, and Tarantino couldn't cuck it up with his directing.

>I'm a huge Tarantino fan and realized I had never seen this
>im a huge fan
>never seen his seminal work

kill all plebs

Check out of the Tarantino Cut fanedit.

It restores the non-linear story, which served the movie better if you ask me.

RIP in Peace. No one could've guess you'd end up being best Scott.

>Christian Slater, Patricia Arquette, Brad Pitt, Gary Oldman, Christopher Walken, Dennis Hopper, Val Kilmer, James Gandolfini, Michael Rapaport, Bronson Pinchot, Samuel L Jackson, Tom Sizemore, Saul Rubinek, Anna Thomson, Chris Penn.

There is no cast that has been beter except for maybe Magnolia.

Tony Scott was based af, The Last Boy Scout is dope, Bruce's best performance and The Hunger is underrated as hell. There isn't a line of dialog till like 10 mins in to that movie.

>You're so cool.

Man on Fire, Domino, Unstoppable and Deja Vu are legitimately all great films in my opinion

Wrong Scott died.

R.Scott isn't really my type of director, I don't like any of his work outside of Alien..

but damn Tony had that fire and spark for life in his films. Deja Vu and Man on Fire feel so fucking tragic and I love his cinematography/style of juxtaposing images and sound

Unstoppable just feels COMFY.

Thought it was a fucking shit ripoff of Badlands

I know that. Was there really a reason why he killed himself. It felt like he a couple of movies left in him

Floyd is best character

youtube.com/watch?v=5gGZAIFteAg

I also love the standoff in the hotel room at the end

He was afraid of his Alzheimer's or whatever was the incurable disease he got.

I think he got better film after film and was definitely unique in world of cinema

This is now a Top Gun thread

Watch Badlands, user. It's a bit less hip, but True Romance was extremely influenced down to the soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ab1l2TwFp8
youtube.com/watch?v=-tEgzGnzojc

It's literally Tarantinos best movie you fuck.

He shouldn't be a director.

youtu.be/Bx7VH-CApns
original script ending >>>> actual movie ending

who disagree with this is the filthiest plebeian who walked planet earth