Give me one good reason why Kurt Russell shouldn't be prevented from being in anything that isn't a Western

Give me one good reason why Kurt Russell shouldn't be prevented from being in anything that isn't a Western.

All those John Carpenter movies.

While he was great in the Thing, that movie was not great because of Kurt Russell. I like to think that there are plenty of other actors who could've played that role, and done very well with it.

To be honest he can nail every role of chief or authority figure. I just came from watching Deep water Horizon(because Dylan is my favorite modern actor) and Kurt was amazing.

Overboard is a decent movie.

Ehem!

He still has Big Boss to play

Movie would've been improved one hundred fold if it was a western.

Overboard is his best movie.

Big Trouble in Little Chine cannot be improved.

Holy shit I totally forgot about that movie.

I caught it randomly on TV while visiting my grandma or some shit where I was bored out of my mind (sorry gamgam I was like 7) and it was one of those random childhood movies that holds a place in your heart for some reason.

Fuck I need to rewatch it.

I liked Overboard. I like all his movies.

kurt russell has been in more than 1 john carpenter movie. also, your taste sucks because hes the best in every role he plays

YOU LEAVE JACK BURTON ALONE!

(although tbqh Big Trouble in Little China operates very much like a Western in certain ways, and McReady wears a 20-gallon Nacho Cheese Cowboy hat when he's flying.)

thanks for naming other actors

Tango and Cash
Best of Times
even Computer Wore Tennis Shoes and Strongest Man disney movies Kurt can do it all

comfiest movie ever reason

Hint: It was.

All-American hero rolls into town someplace out west, gets to know the townspeople, gets involved in a scrape in the town's main street and becomes involved in the townspeople's problem: a mean ole band of hoodlums

Not trusting him at first, the townspeople organize with the Hero

Hero shoots first, killing the villain, and gets the girl but instead rides off into the sunset, to see what's on the other side

Blazing Saddles, Avatar, Mad Max 2, Army of Darkness...

90s thriller kino

Because Snake

Deepwater Horizon says otherwise, OP

He went from Solid Snake to Revolver Ocelot

To Big Boss.

I got two: John Carpenter films and that Death Proof movie. He wasn't bad in that movie with Goldie Hahn where he was a boat captain--the movie sucked but he was cool. And Star Gate.

Overboard is a fantastic comedy, you are a robot.

He is great in them

"The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes"

Kurt Russel and Jeff Bridges both.

>Overboard is a fantastic comedy
It didn't have very many good jokes. If you want a real good joke look in your pants--the jokes down there. But seriously wasn't it called Captain Ron or something?

Jeff Bridges hasn't been in nearly enough Westerns.

Kurt Russell is perfect outside of Tarantino movies, and even in those he's the best part.

Was Hell and High Water technically a Western? It felt like it.

fuck yes, when I was like 8 I was always made the teenage babysitter girl rent this movie

>t didn't have very many good jokes. If you want a real good joke look in your pants--the jokes down there.

Mr Dane Cook ladies and gentlemen!

Ummm bc snake!

>Implying Sky High wasn't capekino

Literally the best capeshit movie ever made. Disgusting how underrated it is.

Cause you knew she'd get wet.
Mynigga.jpeg

Your Gamgam lurks 4chins?

This anyone who says otherwise is a fucking moron, no horseshit jack!

Because westerns fucking suck, my dude.

>Big Trouble in Little China operates very much like a Western
It was originally supposed to be one.

He still has to play Big Boss in Kojima's actual MGS movie. Help me cast this:
>Kurt Russell as Big Boss
>Christian Bale or Eric Bana as Solid Snake
>Sam Houston as Revolver Ocelot
>???

Yeah, do you want to fucking fight about it or what?

Well, yeah, boss!