"If the rule you followed brought you to this...of what use was the rule?"

>"If the rule you followed brought you to this...of what use was the rule?"

What did he (actually) mean by this?

he meant that it was No Country For Old Men

>that filename

XD

He is the Nietzschean ubermensch.

While others scramble to justify what has happened to them, eh is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

what was his rule again?

He's more of a Stirner type of guy.

I mean it's hard to look at Anton as being anything other than a nihilist, which is entirely contrary to an ubermensch. The "rules" as mentioned in what OP quoted are what Chigurh would consider spooks.

sounds like a spook to me

that's what I'm trying to find out. woody harleson didnt even have any rules that i can recall

this was one of my favorite movies of all time, until they went full retard with the crash at the end ruined the whole thing, after that scene i just turned the film off.

>Walk of Life starts playing

It was one of your favorite movies until you turned it off 5 minutes before it was over, missed the conclusion, and never finished it?

Please leave this board

kek

what was wrong with that scene

kys

did they really have to have him drink milk like that from the bottle?

so fucking reddit, jesus

>milk in bottles

Do Americans really do this?

inb4 >milk in bottles

god i fucking love this movie

it takes place in 1980

i drink your moms titty milk out of a flask so no

Looks delicious, though. I'd drink milk out of a bottle they were sold here. Instead we have these shitty carton packs that you can't drink for shit from

If this movie had taken place in Europe Anthony would have been stopped almost immediately since European cops aren't retarded.

Yeah I was in Seattle for a week. The bags of milk. It's. It's so weird. But the fact that you have the milk jug to go with it makes sense, environmentally

>The bags of milk.
For what purpose? Is it cheaper? Seems inconvenient as fuck. I bet it's for the environment, isn't it?

This scene always confused the fuck out of me.

was he looking at god?

spoke the muslim
where is the next attack m8?