People have been fighting over this bitch since ancient times, dawg. How many graves are we standing on...

>People have been fighting over this bitch since ancient times, dawg. How many graves are we standing on? Think about all the wisdom and science and money and civilization it took to build these machines, and the courage of all the men who came here, and the love of their wives and children that was in their hearts. And all that hate, dawg, all the hate it took to blow these motherfuckers away. It's destiny, dawg. White man's gotta rule the world.
>I mean, think about it, dawg, the real story of Pocahontas is about a bunch of white boy who come to my land, bribe the corrupt Indian chief, kill off all the warriors and fuck the Indian princess silly. Would the white man make a story about Auschwitz, where the inmate falls in love with the guard and they go off singing love songs with dancing swastikas?
Okay, serious question here: What the FUCK was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't matter what he says.
He knows that.

Born to dissent. Too many races were involved in his creation for not every one of them to have been fucked in the ass by another of them, usually the white one. And it's not like he was wrong either.

Hes brown and jelly

>And it's not like he was wrong either.
This

if he was white, whining about the Flemish/Wallonian wars, then /poltv/ would find it a ground-breaking example of deep character dialogue meshing up with historical events

If he was white and whining about anything then he would be a whiner and not a real white man.

But ever since 2015, non-liberal whites have deemed it okay for other non-liberal whites to whine if it's in the context of playing the race card

>why do all these college SJWs blame me for slavery, I'm irish
>top kek fucking spics, they SAY theyre not all illegals but I know they're lying, #buildwall

really makes your neurons send and receive bioelectric impulses within the cerbellum

Do you know how I can tell you haven't watched Generation Kill?

>non-liberal whites have deemed it okay for other non-liberal whites to whine if it's in the context of playing the race card
Those aren't real white men. See a pattern?

I always thought this guy was a whiny faggot who liked to act as if he understood the whole world and everything in it

There's always a guy like that

That's some serious false equivalence he's got going there.

I have. Garza gets told to shut up and mocked by all the blue-eyed white men around him. Then Trombley tells Garza that his great-grandfather killed Indians for money.

Also they all just bitched and moaned a lot. I don't consider Fick a real white man, or Person. Iceman is cool because he never complained.

>mexishits think they're native americans

If white men hadn't come they would had killed, raped, or enslaved Pocahontas.

If he hate the white man so much, then why he fighting for him?

Fucking stupid poorly educated faggot who's cucking himself.

Mexicans think they are white. Ask any Mexican, they insist they are white.

bruh like the institutions put in place by da white man made it impossibile for me to go to college unless I enlisted to kill babies n sheeeeit nahmean?

Cause mexicans are too hood for him

That story about tasty freeze and shit

He talks shit about everything, that's the entire point. They even say it in the series.

Ya mean the institutions that supplied your ghetto ass with welfare your whole life?

You fight for the white man because no matter how much you complain you love being dominated by whites.

Best character in the show

>eternal virgins getting triggered by based Poke
lmao, every time

I'm detecting some hints of repressed interracial homosex in this sector.

that's Trombley. Trombley is the MVP of the show even everyone in the show knows it.

>Ya mean the institutions that supplied your ghetto ass with welfare your whole life?
More white people on welfare etc.

>It's a spic that thinks he's white or injun episode
They should get started on the wall T.B.H.

>Pep Guardiola is now an actor

Fuck Hollywood

..... Alot of us are white.

You understand that alot of us only have like 5-10% native blood right?

White Americans have around the same in Native and Negro blood.

Remember that white supremacist that had 14% Sub-Saharan DNA?

If I stay out of the sun for a couple of days you couldn't tell me and most Germans apart.

>I'm detecting some hints of repressed interracial homosex in this sector.
You damn right, bitch.

And if you keep talking to me like that I'll fucking suck your dick and put my finger in your asshole.

Natives or Mexican-Americans? I live in Commiefornia and I think the only ones I know that consider themselves white are the really old conservative types.

You would be the one clapping

Tromley was an edgy fuck up and a shitbird. Literally the worst character in the series.

Lmao and here he comes.

>If I stay out of the sun for a couple of days you couldn't tell me and most Germans apart.
lmao

>Trombley
>fuck-up
He was actually the most competent marksman by far, able to shoot that kid dead-on riding on his camel while in a bumpy jeep. He also loved his job, even when everyone else complained and belly-ached. He considered it a privilege to be there. And he's the only one not disgusted by the music video at the end. 10/10 soldier, would have a thousand Trombleys in my Corps

Maybe you just need to watch the show again. When I first watched it I was a Person or Iceman guy, and I thought Fick was such a hero etc etc. But the second time, it was fucking Trombley who showed me the way..

You be wrong bitch

>..... Alot of us are white.

HAAH WAAW

Daamn, you do that for me and I'll trade you a footjob while you're at it. I'm white, unfortunately, but if you shove that finger up long enough we'll see if we can't squeeze a little brown-coloured skin out of our get-together.

Nice cherry picked picture

Here's the president of Mexico

He looks like he could easily pass for Italian.

nice shit colored eyes pendejo.

What else has Mexican Shia Labeef been in?

He's a small manlet beaner.

>most competent marksman because he got a lucky shot
top kek
>shoots children for no reason
>not a fuck up
You're a fucking idiot. He's a typical edgy teenager.
>he was a good boy he didn't bitch
Bitching is an integral part of the Marine experience. It's the Corps pastime. Trombley was too young and green to realize how they were getting fucked. So that really doesn't earn him any points.

>most competent marksman because he got a lucky shot
Watch the show again. Trombley kills someone every time he fires his gun. He is a natural talent. The series heavily implies that this war was made for people like him. He also called out where exactly that sniper team was while they were firing at him. He has more guts than any other Marine in that show.

That's a weird way of saying "Ray"

he was a cop in Castle

>Alot
confirmed not white

Everyone hated the Aztecs. Before white people came, nobody wanted to deal with their shit.

>Italian
>White

So are most Southern Europeans non white too?

They have brown eyes you fucking idiot.

Southern Italians, Greeks, Spanish, and Portuguese are all non-white?

fuck off

This tbqh

Well duh there are more white people period.

I don't have to watch the show again. I knew people like Trombley. He makes a good grunt because he's dumb and lacks empathy but that's not what holds everything together. He's just not the MVP.

>So are most Southern Europeans non white
Yes ffs, how do people still not understand this?

>Southern Italians, Greeks, Spanish, and Portuguese are all non-white?
Yes, actually. Fucking Portuguese? Lol. Ever heard of the black Irish? a bunch of degenerate Englishmen had sex with Moors and Mongols to produce people like your Southern Europeans. They aren't actually white,

t. alberto barbosa

>I knew people like Trombley.
They were probably a lot less faggy than you.

>for no fucking reason
They're attacking a major enemy hard point
The whole zone has been declared free for all
He sees movement 200m away and can't tell exactly what they're doing
Asks if he should kill them
Gets told to do so

Trombley quite literally did nothing wrong

Everyone should be more like Trombley

He's just stating fact. White man is superior, he even says as much various times in the series.

He knows what's up.

They were just salty that the Aztecs had them BTFO so hard they had to invent fake warfare in order not to wipe them out.

Don't bother that guy only watched GK once but thinks he's hot shit because he actually spent an extended amount of time in a desert.

>that pocahontas section
Objectively wrong.

lol you people are retarded

Cred Forumsalacks have like 6 countries that are "white" in their eyes

Mexico still makes more money than most of your Europoor countries. So does Italy by the way which according to you is "nonwhite".

If you read the book it's pretty clear that everyone thought it was over the line. They were clearly a family with children. Nobody really likes Trombley in the book. They just kind of tolerate him.

>he's still going at it

Ah yes, above romania and turkey, very impressive

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php

user I don't know how to tell you this but you are
>retarded
>triggered

Also your country has a lower gdp/capita than belarus

MAMA'S DON'T LET YOUR BABIES GROW UP T'BE COWBOYS!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Trombley was a retarded psychopath who only got to stay in the combat zone because Brad could keep him in check.

I'm not clicking your SJW link
And the scots aren't real white men either

>facts and logical fallicies are now sjw

He's just fucking with everyone. In the book, he's complimenting the white man's system as often as he's bashing it.

>Think about it dog. In America, even the dumbest most poor mother fucker can be fat. Do you have any idea how much food it takes to become obese? The white man has created a system of such excess that even the lowest of the low can eat like kings.

>Poke? How come you shit talk the white man so much, shouldn't you wrap a towel around your head and be coming at us?

>Nah dog, I like winning. And I know the white man is winning it all.

I don't think he's ever genuinely honest about what he says. It's just bants/shit to keep the marines amused.

he just goes on rants about the white man because why not

every time his race changes

the soldiers in this show are in it for the bantz

Sorry mexibro, that just isn't true.

>italian
>implying anything beyond a 5 square mile region in northern Sweden as white.

Iceman was a worthless piece of shit because he saw corruption and bullshit everywhere around him and never spoke up about it once.

He's the worst kind of Marine.

Iceman > Fruity Rudy > LT > everyone else

Either b8 or missed entire point of the show

MORE LIKE TROMBLEY?!

That's the gayest shit so far ITT.

>Cred Forumsalacks have like 6 countries that are "white" in their eyes
That's because there are pretty much only 6 countries that qualify. What's so hard to understand about that?

casual as fuck list

Doc Bryan > Cpt. Paterson > Gunny Wynn > Nate > General Mattis > Iceman > Rudy

David Simon and the author of the book are limousine liberals of the worst kind. Of course I understood what their intentions were with the story. But what I take away from it is that guys like Trombley are the ones who actually get shit done and will thrive in that environment. Send the Trombleys of America to war, and ISIS will fear us.

FFS, I didn't know we were going to list minor characters.

I don't really know why Bryan is on your list given we don't really see him enough to know anything about him. Mattis is such a paper thin character he's basically a meme. It only meant anything to me because I know who he is IRL.

I did like Paterson and Wynn though.

Why the fuck would ISIS fear the U.S. when they're supported by America's allies and routinely "hijack" American arms shipments that help them fight against America's enemies?

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

You know you're an insecure bitch when you can't even take the bantz of a fictional character.

>being injun only when he feels like it
smhtbhf

Matti is a meme in the show and in real life. Doc Bryan is cool, in the book it said he could have rolled with Navy Seals but chose to be with Marines.

HE WAS A BOY. SHE WAS A GIRL. CAN I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS

Fart gas, meet the environment around me. Environment around me, meet my fart.

Person was a legit fag

WHOPPER JUNIOR

the Holocaust never happened.. soooooooooo..... not sure what he's upset about

Fuck you know about being a Marine?

>thinks the worst kind of Marine is someone who doesn't go with the flow
he doesn't know much, apparently.

thats what im saying devil. A good NCO keeps his fuckin mouth shut so he doesn't get article 15'd away from his boot kiddies