How come they didn't do the same for Bryan Singer, Roman Polanski, Bryan Silva, Steven Spielberg or Woody Allen?

How come they didn't do the same for Bryan Singer, Roman Polanski, Bryan Silva, Steven Spielberg or Woody Allen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joMj3p0UGko
nytimes.com/2016/10/03/business/media/tricky-goal-for-birth-of-a-nation-inspire-but-dont-incite.html?mabReward=A3&_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=0qqQ79J7qEI
express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship
theguardian.com/media/2016/oct/02/bbc-presenter-jon-holmes-the-now-show-sacked
youtube.com/watch?v=_G0MJnL1UGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because those people you mentioned are either white, or Jewish.

>Steven Spielberg

I didn't know there where any allegations against him.

Also, SJWs are a pretty recent phenomenon. There's plenty of people who hate Polanski or Woody Allen, they just don't hold vigils and shit to get noticed by other SJWs.

jump from a building, tripnigger

>doublethinking Cred Forums shitposter begs the loaded question shilling against Jews

Not to mention you probably claim all rape accusations are false unless it suits your agenda. Seems like all of that fat has started crossing your blood-brain barrier.

>White

All Jews, but nice try.

Because they fucked children, not a grown woman.

This
Who cares about fucking children
But get found not guilty in a court of law for raping a woman?! In our year twenty sixteen? Fuck no
We're gonna smash that glass ceiling and achieve equality together without men!

Because the only guilty one in that list served his time. Parker doesn't 'feel' guilty but was, and is given a pass for it because you can't be African-American and have done wrong according to dipshit hot take America. And that's worrying.

>white

every single one of them are jews

Minister Farrakhan?

Forget that this is race baiting movie about rouge slaves murdering white families in their sleep.

Rape accusations!

Thinking it's pretty obvious why. Unlike Nate Parker, none of the people you mentioned are folks who originally became successful at a time when social media allowed a toxic combination of tall poppy syndrome, victimhood culture, and neoliberal identity politicking to define celebrity- in other words, none of them became famous when any jealous, anonymous nobody couldn ruin a famous person by abusing some cause of smug, half-arsed "activists" online
>Never done anything as sketch as Prker but still have people who hate me
>Can't fantasize about becoming successful/ rich/ famous/ fucking Debby Ryan without picturing them trying to ruin me via Twitter rumours
>Have to take comfort in the fact that these are merely fantasies and I'll have never have to worry about being successful anyway
>Taking solace from my fantasy world in bleak reality
>MFW

Because they're white.

A broken clock is right twice a day

I'm confused, the candlelight is to protest the director being a rapist or celebrating it?

you tried

Girl he raped killed herself.

But there WAS a huge backlash against Polanski and Woody Allen.

Singer and Spielberg are just rumors and who the hell is Bryan Silva?

comment filtered

To protest rape

Bryan Silva?

Shhh...

The guy meant Victor Salva.

Imagine most of these people are gonna vote for Hillary despite all of Bill's allegations

Because they'are all good artists.
Oh and Roman Polanski literally can't come in the US of A or he'll get arrested and fucked.

>accusing a black man of rape
>ignore the movie the might not even touch upon that.
user...

Isn't it enough to dislike the movie because it's a glorification of a racist child murderer at a time when racial tensions are at their worst in decades?

Because America is racist. Inherently has trouble separating art from artist, and when the art is telling a message that you don't like, you attack the artist.

>But there WAS a huge backlash against Polanski and Woody Allen.
At the end of the day, he's still a MAN

i don't understand, i thought that he didn't do it and it was proven? i also saw some articles calling him out for not apologizing, is he supposed to apologize for something he didn't do?

Don't forget they literally slaughtered babies and women just because they were white.

Even New Jersey named a park after him.

Because they aren't anti homosex like this director is

Same reason Bill Cosby is being run through the ringer when there are almost certainly dozens of famous white men who've done the same thing.

I used to consider myself a feminist, but goddamn. They're pulling a Ralph Nader on a movie that could have saved us from a lot of social trouble in the near future.

>But there WAS a huge backlash against Polanski and Woody Allen.
Fuck off Polanski got a standing ovation at the Oscars and he wasn't even in attendance.

That won't achieve anything though. The situation is, only the rape stuff can bring Parker down. So let them run with it, support it as much as you can. At this point, blacks who aren't for cop-killing get labelled Uncle Toms. We need to let the feminists deal with this one. Think more like Vladimir Putin and less like Woodrow Wilson.

>Parker doesn't 'feel' guilty but was
He was acquitted and then the guy who was originally convicted had his conviction overturned.

I'm guessing this guy didn't pay off someone or involve enough of (((the right people))) in his production.

>who the hell is Bryan Silva
He meant Bryan Singer, you know, the guy who very publicly has twink parties, is the realisation of the gay casting couch and had that one guy accuse him of taking him to an island aged 15 to buttfuck him for a week

No he meant Victor Silva the pedophile that Francis Ford Coppola defended.

Consider this:
If Parker gets brought down by these feminists, you're letting someone be financially/socially/career-wise ruined for something a court of law found them not guilty of a decade ago. You're allowing twitter pseudo-feminists a legitimisation of their cancerous, childish ways of attacking anyone who they deem problematic

Forget about how you feel about Parker's film and consider the ramifications this will have on the social-sphere

Why not? They've spent the last five years trying to suspend jury trial when the charge is rape, and refuse to accept the innocence of any man found not guilty of the crime, so why not apply it to an actually divisive, dangerous individual, where it'll finally do some good?

How the fuck can a paean to a black rapist save social trouble? It's intentionally and explicitly a film that does for Eldridge Cleaver thinking what Griffith's film did for Thomas Dixon thinking.

Polanski literally can't come back to this country

>feminist putting him through the ringer even though he's a minority
D-did we make it?

The last time I read an article about this thing, I sat and debated myself for an hour about the issue and came away with the feeling (but not a conclusive feeling) that maybe the "no sex before marriage" people have it right (even though that opens the door for marital rape). But instead of having these hard conversations, boycott a film, hurr hurr.

>Everybody deserves love; it is, in fact, a biological necessity for most adults
>No one deserves any particular person's love, up to the point of being alone

>It's any given individual's prerogative to get drunk and have sex
>But if one of the parties doesn't want it during or after and the other keeps/kept going, it's rape
>Even if both were drunk

>Even if you're in the middle of sex, consent can be revoked
>How quickly after the revocation does someone have to stop before it's rape? Immediately? If they give 2, 3, 4 strokes or licks or whatever afterwards, is it rape? What if they don't notice? Does the revocation have to be verbal? What's the test for clarity?

I don't want to be sexually assaulted and I really don't want to sexually assault someone. But the "rules" seem so goddamn murky. It's not about trying to bend them or anything, it's about looking at them and identifying where you yourself are most likely to fuck up and and how to police yourself ("Okay, I get carried away while fucking, I need to train myself to disengage my when asked.").

But instead we'll just boycott a movie.

Children don't complain when they get raped.

But women, boy they sure do make a ruckus.

How do I know this?

Want some free candy?

>rape
>a white woman NOT willingly taking the BBC

allegedly

Then it becomes an example of the problem, and brings forward the day these harpies are ignored. Meanwhile, it makes blacks distrust feminists. Win-win.

>Everybody deserves love

Who says?

>How the fuck can a paean to a black rapist save social trouble? It's intentionally and explicitly a film that does for Eldridge Cleaver thinking what Griffith's film did for Thomas Dixon thinking.
When someone wants to sugarcoat history's atrocities, throwing the bleak reality in the faces of people who might believe them (even, paradoxically, via the unreal-yet-graphic force of film) can do wonders for forestalling calamity by getting the collective imagination back on the same page. See: Schindler's List.

Of course, we can just let Texas textbooks run their course. I'm super looking forward to debating 13 year olds in 2032 about how slaves weren't guest workers.

Maslow would be a suitable foundation. (This is a joke.)

Here's how I see it:

Is he black?

Yes? Then he did it.

Case closed.

>SJW baiting this hard.
I can't wait till the day you neck your self

I don't know what you're talking about. Could you explain what sugarcoating you have in mind, please?

>being a cuck

smdh

sheeeeeeeeeeeit is dat da gay nigga from fear th walking dead?

I'm so confused. What did I think of this?

>Steven Spielberg

>I didn't know there where any allegations against him.

He knew all about the 80s kid pedo thing.

What did you mean by this?

>Parker admits that, as a college student, he "never thought" about the concept of consent. "At 19, if a woman said no, no meant no," he says. "If she didn’t say anything and she was open, and she was down, it was like how far can I go? If I touch her breast and she’s down for me to touch her breast, cool. If I touch her lower, and she’s down and she’s not stopping me, cool." He also calls his initial response to the allegations resurfacing "arrogant," and says his views on gender are still evolving: "All I can do is seek the information that’ll make me stronger, that’ll help me overcome my toxic masculinity, my male privilege.

Don't you mean, ''what did he meme by this''

Heh, not quick enough son, but nice try.

>toxic masculinity, my male privilege
I thought niggers were above this.

Don't you meme, "What meme did he meme by meme"?

mememe mememe meme meme meme

You mean the thing that never happened that every Jew in Hollywood has been woven into by literal and actual schizophrenics?

He's trying to regain his grip on the brass ring.

>it's a Corey defends a rapist episode

youtube.com/watch?v=joMj3p0UGko

>my toxic masculinity, my male privilege.

That just did more damage to black men than any gay role ever could.

>Slavery wasn't that bad
>You can kick around black people forever and they won't respond
And maybe it would give the kind of people on the right who are convinced that US institutions are irreparably corrupt and will eventually need to face a revolution a new perspective, since Nat Turner was basically that, but attacking them. I mean, if you think he was a monster who murdered innocents who were merely swept up in the realities of their era, hopefully you'll reevaluate your gun stockpile.

>Audience gave a standing ovation to Nate Parker before the film premiered at Sundance
Why would they do this BEFORE the film?

Hollywood universally loves Polanksi.

Remember folks if you're Jewish it's alright to rape and fuck kiddies.

In Charlotte, black people beat white people in the street because one black cop killed an armed black guy. Then faggots like Bill Maher talked about like it was white people's fault.

Honestly, at this point a race war can only be good for America.

Afro-centrists and black murder apologists are so delusional there is no way you can get him to listen to logic.

Right, yeah, I'm afraid you've completely misread this site. None of us are in favor of black anarchy.

>it's alright to have consensual sex with a prostitute pimped to you by her mother

ftfy

Nice bait.

Because the others are just accused or confirmed rapists but this horrible, horrible negro was wrongly accused and acquitted.

nytimes.com/2016/10/03/business/media/tricky-goal-for-birth-of-a-nation-inspire-but-dont-incite.html?mabReward=A3&_r=0

Is this going to be the movie that kicks off the race war?

I read that as "rape advocates" first

why don't rape advocates ever hold protests?

>In Charlotte, black people beat white people in the street because one black cop killed an armed black guy.
There's a difference between a reason and an excuse. The excuse was one black guy (who the cops cannot prove was armed). The reason is because North Carolina has been shitty to black people for centuries.

I've been told repeatedly that Cred Forums isn't a hivemind, so I assume it applies here also. In any case, I'm sure you're even less in favor of being seen as Rwanda 2.0. With America's moral high ground goes pretty much every stabilizing institution we've put in place around the globe. There are a lot of really fucking stupid people in this country who are just itching to kill niggers, and I'm not sure if they fully understand the ramifications of the sociopolitical pillar of American hegemony plummeting to the Earth just because we couldn't manage and placate either side. Maybe watching a

You know what? Fuck it. We're doomed. I've got my passport and bribe jewelry ready to go.

Same to you.

>nigger rapist made a movie about a nigger rapist & murderer
>he has a white wife & half breed kids

really makes you think

>There are a lot of really fucking stupid people in this country who are just itching to kill niggers

Well for all their "itching", the reverse (blacks killing whites) seems to happen with far greater frequency.

>There are a lot of really fucking stupid people in this country who are just itching to kill niggers
Meanwhile the murders/rapes/attacks on whites by blacks is a daily occurance in every city or town

All niggers are is a drag, it is this nig loving cuck thinking that is killing America.

>Bryan Silva

I think you mean Victor Salva.

He's not Jewish. He's Italian. He was mentored and protected by Francis Ford Coppola.

Also a wog.

The Onion A.V. Club gave the movie a B.

The writer essentially said that if it wasn't for the Rape, it would be an A, and if it wasn't for Black Lives Matter, it would get a C.

So it's struck a nice balance tbqh.

No, as with newspaper readership, it's not a hivemind, but participation here is a reasonable guarantee of an aversion to black anarchy.

America has no moral highground. That's a child's fantasy. America has economic and military force. If it had neither of those, nobody would give a shit what it had to say.

>Pat Saper(((stein)))

That's all been removed from the film.

It's "historically accurate" but leaves out all the historically accurate (and entertaining) bits.

They took a severely mentally ill/retarded man going on a child and woman rape and murder rampage and made it into some boring ass Braveheart shit.

I just realized that he's not Idris Elba.

>If Parker gets brought down by these feminists, you're letting someone be financially/socially/career-wise ruined for something a court of law found them not guilty of a decade ago. You're allowing twitter pseudo-feminists a legitimisation of their cancerous, childish ways of attacking anyone who they deem problematic

Consider this; That's how it has been for white dudes in the west for the last 20 years, only with minorities throwing their hat in the ring alongside the feminists.

So suck it up and get used to being neutered like your pale skin brethren, black bois.

Seriously, thinking that America's authority in the world is based on a moral highground is so juvenile, that I have to suspect that you're too young to be on this site.

So....He literally didn't rape her? It was just Regret Sex?

Oh well, this faggot spouts the equivalent race baiting "systemic unconscious racisssssm" crap so he got what he deserved.

I assumed Spielberg because of the persistent rumors and implications from other famous people that he's a creepy weirdo obsessed with young boys. Like a family friendly Michael Jackson.

it was 2 of these niggers who raped her
his accomplice was found guilty
And then they hounded her around the school, she killed herself in 2012

>America's moral high ground

Please tell me you're 12.

He wasn't in attendance because if he steps foot on US soil he will be arrested. The french won't extrodite him because they are cunts.

I dunno. I googled it, and it's sounding suspiciously like;

>Woke up
>Feel bad about getting a train run on me
>Cry Rape

But then again, obviously he's not going to implicate himself in anything worse than that.

>Leftists eating each other alive

August 21, 1999
Parker invites her back to his apartment to sleep. A friend later claims she "wasn’t really making that much sense" and "was talking very loud," while Kavamahanga says she was "coherent but noticeably drunk." Another friend later testifies that Parker told her Jane Doe was "extremely intoxicated." Parker later disputes this, saying Doe "didn't drink around me and sure didn't seem drunk that night."

Doe claims she fell asleep quickly, and then woke up to find Parker and Celestin, his roommate, having sex with her: "I just remember opening my eyes and seeing Nate having intercourse with me. It was just a split second. And then awake again and … somebody just on top of me other than Nate." In his statement to police, Celestin claims that Doe pulled him by the hand into Parker's room, began having sex with Parker, and gestured for him to join. Parker, too, maintains the sex was consensual. Kavamahanga later testifies that Parker told him he and Celestin had "run a train on" Doe.

The next morning, Doe claims, she wakes to find Parker having sex with her again. Parker later claims this too was consensual: "She was awake and did not show any signs of discomfort." After leaving the apartment, Doe says, she spends the day in "the worst pain I have ever felt in my life ... I couldn't walk."

Mid-September, 1999
Doe calls Parker, secretly recording the conversation. (Pennsylvania's two-party consent law makes such a recording illegal.) She presses him to tell her who else she had sex with that night. "I remember waking up and seeing somebody else fucking on top of me and me asking where you were," she tells him. "You are so full of shit," he says, denying that anyone else had had sex with her.

>With America's moral high ground goes pretty much every stabilizing institution we've put in place around the globe.

>Murrrica

>Stabilizing

huh. rly makes u think

>Parker and his friend are accused of rape of unconscious girl
>Parker acquitted, friend convicted
>victim alleges harassment from Parker and his friends
>ends up killing herself
>20 years later Parker admits he doesn't know what consent is

>you probably claim all rape accusations are false
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

>The reason is because North Carolina has been shitty to black people for centuries.

Can you cite that statement, shit-wizard? Or are you another SJW yankee shit that just assumes everything south of the Mason-Dixen Line in Nazi Germany because Family Guy told you so?

Doubtful it went like that
This is a real evil nigger supremacist piece of shit

Those happened years before the influence of the Internet and Tumblr in particular.

October 13, 1999
After receiving counseling from the university, Doe reports the alleged assault to State College police.

Around this time, Doe calls Parker again. This time the call is recorded by the police, who have a warrant. She tells him her period is late, and again asks him how many people she had sex with in his apartment. "I didn't want to have sex with you that night," she says. "I was so out of it, my whole body was numb, I couldn't do anything about it." This time, Parker identifies Celestin as the other man, but continues to dispute her account of the evening: "You were all for it ... It'd be different if you were just laying there, but you weren’t. You were active." Doe asks to speak to Celestin so he can apologize to her; Celestin takes the phone and tells her, "I really don’t know what I’m apologizing for, but ... if anything offended you, and you got hurt, I’m sorry."

> The French won't extradite him because they aren't interested in Californian local politics.

ftfy

>After leaving the apartment, Doe says, she spends the day in "the worst pain I have ever felt in my life ... I couldn't walk."

B L A C K E D

L

A

C

K

E

D

He's quite a talented rapist

> The French won't extradite him because they are ruled directly by the jews

ftfy

Fucking this and im not even a racist but I damn well should be, i saw kids in the carolinas not adults get beat senseless and mugged for being white during the riots, black lives matter, yeah fucking right.

>Well for all their "itching", the reverse (blacks killing whites) seems to happen with far greater frequency.
But that's not true.

>Meanwhile the murders/rapes/attacks on whites by blacks is a daily occurance in every city or town
As is the inverse. Converse? One of those.

The current paradigm is based on the faith that when (rich) people get fucked over, someone - anyone, but usually America or something backed by American dollars - will swoop in and... maybe not make things better, but at least keep things the same. Maybe a dictator or an oligarchy bites it, but on the whole, wealth and fiefdoms are conserved. The result is good faith effort by most countries either not to be shitty or to keep their shittiness internal (or within a given area) so that other people don't have to deal with it. But it's not based on economic reality, because the planet is in debt. It's not based on military force, because traditional militaries have proven to be inadequately-equipped to handle modern fights. As with police in America, the true glue holding everything together is the fact that we lie to ourselves and say that the economy is sound and the military is good and fights evil and that most countries have the well-being of most of their citizens in mind, and that the US upholds those virtues.

Now imagine that (some) Americans kill a multitude of other innocent Americans en masse, and the institutions the world looks to for guidance don't respond, turn a blind ey-

Fuck I'm not even going to finish that sentence because a suitably-similar analog already happened in Afghanistan and it fucking wrecked relations there, probably for decades. Mother. Fucking. Kandahar. But everywhere we touch. That's the hole we're staring down.

Is there any chance we get a fucking clue? Because we are on that timetable, guys. The 80 year mark is about this hour and things are already starting to pop off.

Basically same shit Derrick Rose is dealing with desu

Woman are cancer

>harboring a rapist
>politics
Lol

>>Woke up
>>Feel bad about getting a train run on me
>>Cry Rape
>>Kill self

It's not an actual moral high ground. It's the perception of one. As with cops. That you couldn't read that implication has ME wondering.

In the words of a great Jewish sleaze, 'pick your spots, baby'. Pointlessly harassing Polanski would achieve nothing.

Friend's conviction was overturned.

That's nice let them devour each other.
Sooner or later the leftist wackos always end up doing this.

>institutions the world looks to for guidance

You're a child, stop posting.

>Can you cite that statement, shit-wizard?
I could, but I would be placating someone who didn't pay attention to his history classes from 3rd grade through post-secondary and beyond, and I do not intend to.

>But that's not true.

Yes, it measurably is, you born victim.

Cute cat.

You have no place here, you're underage.

Dooooooooooh, white men are so oppressed!

>Literally just opened a military law course this morning
>Shook hands with a Czech, a Tanzanian, two Taiwanese, a Georgian, two Lebanese, three Pakistanis, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Zambian...
Granted, we're not the only ones.
I'm really sick of you faggots who try to deflect with blind-shot insults because you can't engage with the actual argument. Kindly eat a barrel.

It is mathematically and emphatically not.
>you born victim.
pic related chosen for maximum triggering potential. Let's see if he bites, Bob.

I see you sweating.

From what I understood she was a dumb mudshark who put herself in harms way.
Parker was passing her around to his friends and gangbanging her.
He treated her as garbage but I don't think that counts as rape.

I just enjoy my popcorn as the SJW destroy the SJW movie of the year.

A lot of these women are just unintelligent, and brainwashed into thinking niggers are the same as normal people

What sort of society allows these shitskins in to prey on the more vulnerable?

I actually don't give a shit about the topic being discussed, but
>Krager
Not even once.

protip: you're the brainwashed one

Jews are white to everyone except racist whites

You realize NOBODY looks to the U.S. for moral guidance, right?

Even us, culturally similar nominal Closest Allies do as we're told by the guy with the biggest stick and (formerly) deepest pockets.

We don't look at your treatment of blacks as something that undermines your moral authority, because we don't think you have any to begin with. If we bring it up, it's just a way to deflect your criticism of our moral rot.

He's right though. It's an objective fact. The rate of black on white crime is almost comically higher than that of white on black crime.

Of course, I suppose the rebuttal would be that white people are not prosecuted for crimes against black people.

...and to Jews when they are rolling out the victim card.

Because he's friggin Polanski, who the fuck is nigger?

You apparently do care since you disagree.

"to hold"
The journalistic equivalent of sports news.
It's all hearsay

I believe it's 7% vs 16% as far as arrest rates go for murders (which are known to be biased). Of course, there are 6 times as many white people in America, so...

>a rapist playing a rapist

poetry

>You realize NOBODY looks to the U.S. for moral guidance, right?
Yeah, no, I don't agree. I'm not saying we're unassailable. But there are plenty of countries with shittier human rights track records that show up on our doorstep looking for guidance when they finally start to get things together. Just because we don't always adhere to our word doesn't mean we don't have some of the best people on what good adherence to HR looks like. But if we did something that undermined even the remote claim to that, shit hits the fan.

It's like being a teacher. No teacher knows everything. They often make mistakes. But what enables (most) students to have the confidence to strike out on their own and build their own knowledge base is the notion that someone suitably informed is backing them. That goes out the window if, say, you reveal that an instructor's certification is fake.

>well, he did a horrible thing, but the message is so important that you should see the film
Get ready, Cred Forums. Get ready.

There ARE plenty of countries with far, far worse track records.

But WE don't care about that. We simply don't view you as being of any moral guidance. We don't care about your internal politics as they seem petty and stupid. We worry about how your country crushes the rest of us underfoot for spare change and that for you bombing the shit out of a nation takes a backseat to some worthless crackhead getting shot by police.

You CONSTANTLY, OPENLY undermine any right to claim yourselves as human rights champions.

You have a comically small minded and ignorant view of life outside of your borders. Your best allies view you as shameless, greedy and dangerous, the rest view you as monsters.

It's why the media you control is viewed as a fucking joke when it slams Putin over Syria.

It's why to non Americans Obama and Hillary are indistinguishable from Bush Jnr, and it's why we find the moral posturing of either candidate cringe worthy.

No one, at all, adheres to your requests because of your self perceived moral authority.

It's because you have the most money and guns and are willing to use them.

This is like listening to a drunk redneck boast of how his kids are always respectful because they love him, when in truth they're just scared of taking a hiding.

>rape activists

>rape activists

what a strange thing to advocate for

What an utterly incoherent post.

Y'know you can overthrow the government without murdering children because of their ethnicity, it's not actually obligatory.

WE WUZ RAPISTS AND SHIET

Not to mention the child rapist that was in Jurassic Park, and the "accidental" nip slip in the movie

>sjws hold vigils
>blacks see that as rayciss and beat the tumblrinas into a bloody, pulpy mess

GOD YES

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

Oh no, how will I continue living?

Is that ratatata man?

Just because others think they are white doesn't mean they are.

>But there are plenty of countries with shittier human rights track records that show up on our doorstep looking for guidance when they finally start to get things together.
What like Israel?
Like Saudi Arabia?
Like China?

You're a fucking dumbass, the only people who give a shit about "muh human rights" are spoiled bored lefties in the west like you who have nothing else to occupy themselves and poor, powerless countries who have to beg for aid for their survival, no actual country of significance gives a fuck. Wake up child.

>this thread

>Historical accuracies have been cut from this historical film
So it's fiction then... what is their problem with not showing what ACTUALLY happened?

...are they ashamed to show blacks slaughtering whites?

This. Remember too that O.J. Simpson was found "innocent" in court. A man who later held people hostage and went back to prison.

Was there ever a book written about all this? I definitely do believe this all happened

if he was more established with good films he probably would of gotten away with it. At this point only black men are holding on to this. The fact that she killed herself kind of cements things for him

According to blacks, we whites put them through so much pain and suffering so we deserve all the violence they give us now

>I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry

Jews are 1% black user... google it. They are not the same as Aryan whites.

>inb4 I am a racist
Hey I am white with a black like nose (big nostrils).

I probably have some black in me

Yeah exactly. She killed herself not long after he allegedly raped her right?

No, being Jewish isn't a race whatsoever. It's a religion just like Muslims.

Funny how their protesting the creator of the film and not the fact that Nat Turner was a rapist nigger who bashed white women and children's brains out after fucking them.

>Much of the conversation around Birth of a Nation has centered on the college rape allegation against Parker, charges he was acquitted of in 2001. But while Parker's crimes against women must remain, legally at least, in the realm of reasonable doubt, his treatment of the film's female characters deserves a similar level of scrutiny. For as much time Parker has spent in the spotlight discussing his newly evolved views on sexual assault, his film itself has a troubling habit of using rape to valorize Turner.

>Be an alleged rapist
>Make a film with heavy rape themes
WEW

>Nat Turner was a rapist nigger who bashed white women and children's brains out after fucking them.

Source? You better not be making this up

>Near the end of the film, before the rebellion, Parker's owner Samuel Turner (Armie Hammer) throws a dinner party. Esther catches the eye of the one the guests, and so later than night, Turner's butler arrives at her door to bring her to his bed. Nat and Esther’s husband, Hark, are oddly scandalized by the request, as though the routine rape of enslaved women and men was not business as usual on a Virginia plantation. The arrangement spurs a conversation about consent — but only between Nat, Hark, Samuel, and the butler. Esther is absent, her dignity bounced around from man to man until it’s stripped of any attachment to the woman herself.

>And yet, while the film treats every other atrocity of slavery with the same visceral transparency — at one point, Nat watches an overseer hammer in the teeth of a hunger-striking slave — it turns away from this one. Esther’s rape takes place offscreen, with neither a scream nor any audible acknowledgement that a woman is being brutalized. Rather than show the sexual assault, Parker's camera shows us the faces of pitiful men – Nat, Hark, the butler – standing helpless while they wait outside. The audience bears witness from a comfortable-enough distance. No one has to see what happens to Esther through her own eyes.

There was a thread months ago in Cred Forums that plotted a left flack attack on the film. They got their false flag sjw accounts on it, and Poe's Law did the heavy lifting. It's amazing how much it caught on.

There is actually a chance that it might be snubbed this awards season, even though the subject is made for awards, even though the flick is far below par.

How old is the host? If it's a bunch of college kids, they probably weren't old enough for candlelight vigil event planning.

>The audience doesn't get to know the story of how Esther heals, because she's never seen again. Having served her purpose as a catalyst for Turner's uprising, she vanishes from the film. The same thing happens to Nat’s wife, Cherry (Aja Naomi King), whose rape by a group of white men Parker delicately cuts away from. She's left out of much of the film’s third act, her disfigured face seen only in rare cutaways when Nat sobs at her bedside, begging her to allow him to avenge her.

>whose rape by a group of white men
Cred Forums is gonna get triggered

No way will an alleged rapist win an oscar. If he did, there would be tons of booing and anger

>A New York Times article sheds light on the film's highly questionable plot, in which Nat Turner's slave rebellion is spurred by the gang rape of his wife by white men
Daily reminder that this gang rape shit was made up entirely for the movie

>*fedora tipping so hard it spins into orbit creating a second big bang*

>Cred Forums did this
I think the people that literally can't stop talking about how they hate rape did this.

Their movies are not as good.

Those fucking racists should die

>But that's not true.

It statistically and demonstrably is. In general, blacks commit violent crimes against whites in far greater numbers on an annual basis than the reverse.

My ass, it's ok he only murdered about 60-70 men, women and children.

Stop it. Don't talk that shit about Steven.

Google Ashkenazi Jewish you complete and total retard.

That's foo foo lame

This, also Isrealites and Jews are 2 complete different races.

no its confirmed she did kill herself

YOUR ANCESTORS put THEIR ANCESTORS through a lot of pain and suffering. Not YOU. These modern day niggers stand on the graves of dead slaves to flames of hate between dead people. Modern day niggers have never experienced real racism in their entire lives. The only pain and suffering they have ever experienced is that of their own modern black people hurting them.

They just use whites as a scapegoats for the pain and suffering OTHER blacks put on them. If you ever notice happy and content black people out there they don't have this mentality. They either were lucky ones to never grow up with abusive niggers or were smart enough to recognize the real problem which is niggers themselves.

There aren't any, Cred Forums made them up.

One of their actual pieces of evidence is "wow, did you ever notice that Speilberg casts good looking young boys in his movies?! WEIRD"

You're not wrong, but this is the mindset of everyone in Eastern Europe. One country wronged another 700 years ago and they talk about it today liked it was done yesterday.

my ancestors weren't even in the U.S. before slavery was abolished

what the fuck are you even talking about

>Niggers feed little white girls to alligators
>but you're brainwashed for thinking less of them
k

fucking cuck jesus christ

Yeah I have a black friend who is the best because he was raised around whites, never was born in the poor ghetto and never had to be forced to hang out with groups of blacks.

You forgot Victor Salva

>Rape activists
Wait, they're pro-rape or against?

and jews. Crucially.

Against the rape of minorities.

I agree but that doesn't change what I say. I'm not saying for ANYONE to dismiss any wrong doing that was done DIRECTLY to you or your DIRECT loved one YESTERDAY. But to demand reparations from ME because my grandpa raped your grandma 80 years ago is beyond ridiculous. You and I owe each other nothing. That's between those people.

I agree, most whites were immigrants AFTER the Civil War ended and Irish were slaves themselves. Less then 2% of the white population owned slavery. Modern Day liberals and niggers would have you believe that ever white next door had a pet nigger.

The day after the Cred Forums thread, it started to show up on the sjw outlets. It took about a week before the trade websites picked it up. It's archived. Do you think a liberal journalist broke this story?

>Nate Parker will never double team you with his friend while you're passed out
>you will never not be able to walk the next day
>you will never kill yourself out of shame afterwards

Life is unfair

Jews are just whites with higher IQs

Yeah, honestly they are.

They want this to be a heroic movie.

A movie with complicated and challenging ideas is upsetting for millenials.

They want Black Braveheart, not something that's going to make you ruminate on a difficult and uncomfortable subject.

The problem is that it's a mediocre movie.

So the Rape Hysteria means critics don't have to pretend it's good, so they can just ignore it.

>there are people in this thread who unironically think rebelling slaves are the bad guys

>Do you think a liberal journalist broke this story

Yeah, I do.

It was already something people were whining about after Sundance.

GOAT director and all.

Just because he collects pictures of little boys bare behinds doesn't change the fact that he's made a ton of good films.

>Cred Forums made them up

No, Crispin Glover and his ex-wife made them up.

We just extrapolated with wild abandon from there.

>these are the same people autistically telling everyone to """"respect"""" history

For those of you who want to REAL story of Nat Turner's slave uprising, you need to read the book "The Fires of Jubilee" by Stephen B. Oates. It tells about the slave rebellion and doesn't leave out the unsavory parts. Like how Nat Turner thought he was chosen by god personally and he wanted to establish a new Jerusalem and so on. And how when he failed he was cut up and his body fat was used to make candles.

So two months after the Cred Forums thread, got it. They must be up for the Pulitzer, just like the """journalists""" that broke the Pepe meme story.

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Killing women and children in the middle of the night doesn't inspire a lot of sympathy in most people.

>There are people in this thread who unironically think murderous pedophiles are the good guys

Polanski's case was only statutory; meaning the law takes that the girl couldtn have ocnsented due to age.

Woody dindu nuffin and if you disagree you should return to r/movies or wherever you migrated from

>we will remove any instance of violence that makes the audience think of the mentally ill pedophile rapist and child killer as anything less than a saint to """"""""respect""""""" history

Isn't this film propoganda?

I mean: we will not see the blacks kill white women and children (which is what Nat Turner allegedly did?).

>2 months after the Cred Forums thread

Yeah, because there was a Cred Forums thread about a movie they didn't even know existed. Sure buddy.

A lot of blacks could learn from 2pac.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qqQ79J7qEI

>he did something wrong therefore he shouldn't be portrayed in any way or else I'm gonna cry

>literally making shit up to bait

Nothing he said in that post isn't true.

Not that it's any sort of confirmation that S. Spielberg is Full Singer.

It was funny seeming the HBO first look on this
>"MUH HISTORY"
Said the black actress with straightened hair
> "DIS SHOWS HOW BLACK PEOPEL BUIL DIS NASHUN"
Said the director with a white wife

It started filming in May 2015 in Georgia. It's in the thread. Go to be Hillary, save your energy.

>he was married to a white women and produced mixed children
BLM ON SUICIDE WATCH

>I assumed Spielberg because of the persistent rumors and implications from other famous people that he's a creepy weirdo obsessed with young boys.

You assumed correctly

Yeah, Cred Forums was definitely aware of, and discussing, an unknown, small independent film being shot in Georgia.

Sure they were.

>It's in the thread

Funny that you can't produce said thread, amirite?

Are you going to correct muh record now?

It is a coincidence you right wing fucks

>A grown man directing a child actor implies that he is a pedophile
Are you people so deranged?

Was it a coincidence that the showers at Auschwitz also happened to expel poisonous gas just as truck loads of Jewish prisoners were going to wash off a hard day's work?

Rape is bad when girls doesn't like you but it is fine if you look hansome because that mean they are just jealous.

Negros always rape though because the streets in tehyr cities are rape.

>A grown man collecting paintings of little boys asses implies that he is a pedophile

You have to ask yourself who would be so deranged to mistake a connoisseur of little boy's butts for a creepy pervert?

This is a complete load of fucking shit.

IF Spielberg supposedly was "obsessed with young boys" then every movie would feature young boys on his set.

Indy 2 is the only film I can think of.

He would have recasted Shia LaBeouf and hired a preteen boy if he was "obsessed".

Just stop believing in stupid made up shit

Why are they going to a movie premier to actively support rape? I don't understand any of this.

What child rapist was in Jurassic Park?

Where is the nip slip?

Unless these can be backed up...its bullshit.

>A grown man collecting paintings of little boys asses implies that he is a pedophile
source?

>A grown man collecting paintings of little boys asses

>citation needed

supporting the rape of white women I suppose

>Uhh with evidence too

The source is their asses.

Speilberg is clean. Don't believe everything you hear, son.

Why do celebrities always live in big houses? Why don't they give more money to the poorer middle class?

>can't support claim since it's make believe

>jokes about the asking of proof

Pathetic

The same!
Also the one who did gay porn

>The rumor's dead. Bury it."

Do I really have to drop the Glover Pasta again?

Fine, I'll drop an excerpt for you new kids.

>Do you believe Steven Spielberg is an ideal guide and fluence for our culture? Do Steven Spielberg’s films question our culture? What do Steven Spielberg’s films question? Does Steven Spielberg focus much of his fantasy life on young people? Did he portray children wallowing in sewers filled with fecal matter in Schindler’s List? Did he use children to fingerpaint an adult in Hook? Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor? Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture? Was Steven Spielberg very friendly with Michael Jackson? Wasn’t Michael Jackson supposed to play Peter Pan in Steven Spielberg’s version of the story? Now that Michael Jackson is no longer held in favor by the mass media, does Spielberg associate with him? Do Michael Jackson and Steven Spielberg share similar opinions about the sexuality of young boys?

>"you're not a pedophile, you were barely even a director"

Based raper

>lets grasp for straws and compile things that are not related in the slightest

This line of thinking is basically:

Superman lives in Metropolis. Metropolis is a city. Cities have many buildings. These building sometimes are occupied by business. A bakery is a business. My dad works at a bakery. My dad is Superman.

Are you fucking retarded?

it's an old old rumor that's floated around since the film's release, it's actually some dude's elbow and not a nip

>"Pedophiles vs rapists"

I know you are trying to write a click bait article on it, and I'm not doing the research for you. Let me guess, you're not a STEM major.

>it's actually some dude's elbow and not a nip
I am still waiting for the fucking source.

>"Today is a day for truth . The world needs to know what happened, and to know what Speilberg stands for."

>IF Spielberg supposedly was "obsessed with young boys" then every movie would feature young boys on his set.

>Indy 2 is the only film I can think of.

Ehh, E.T, A.I, Jaws all come directly in mind which had 'young boys'

He raped Drew Barrymore back in the 80's

Isn't the BBC literally firing people for being white men now?

Nope, they'll be shown catching evil white men who are armed off guard while sparing women and children when freeing slaves and then have a honorable showdown with the militia at the end.

For burgers white=jewish or niggermongrel

Yes. BBC only hire people of color or who are not heterosexuals.

I am not lying. This is the world we live in

express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship

How does it feel when Cred Forums was right all along?

theguardian.com/media/2016/oct/02/bbc-presenter-jon-holmes-the-now-show-sacked

The line of thinking is you are very new to Cred Forums and can't keep up with the memes that reach back years.

I know you are Making Shit Up and trying to deflect from providing a citaiton. Let me guess, you are a tremendous faggot who just got Intellectually Checkm8ted.

Because the films original vision got raped? I don't understand.

Cred Forums was right again

>Nate Parker goes to see the film on opening night
>turns out the studio heavily edited the film and none of the children slavery shots that are in the trailers made it into the final film

Hmmm what does that have to do with rape though?

>It's a "Cred Forums cannot discuss Birth of A Nation without the rape allegations brought up" episode

>allegations

Yes yes all rape accusations should be belie--
OH, WHOOPS LET'S SHOVE THAT UNDER THE RUG!

that black guy was disabled with having 1 dead arm if I remember the movie well.

How the fuck is he meant to rape a women?

>allegations

Nate, just go back to plebbit already.

Maybe spam your film on The Red Pill sub.

try to name me 1 black serial killer. from all the facts: it's always the white man who commits those crimes

Don't you know that women are less capable of defending themselves than men? That's why it's not okay to hit them even if they hit you with a tire iron. He easily could have raped her one handed!
Do you know how horrible it is to discredit her rape?! It took a lot of courage for her to tell anyone about it, any suspicions you have could easily break her will, and after what she's been through that's disgusting!

I don't know what that has to do with Nate "Rapist" Parker, but okay;

Two that I can name without having to google;

Lonnie Franklin, Da Grim Sleeper and Wayne Williams, the Atlanta Child Killer.

>He easily could have raped her one handed!
That reminds me of Jaimie fucking Cersei in GoT with 1 hand kek

>Raping your sister in a church next to her son's corpse

>Nate "Rapist" Parker
Don't you blame his friend? He was the one who did the raping. I doubt Nate did anything

Nate brought her over and they both ran a train on her.

I blame her, because I'm misogynist.

But I also give credit where credit is due.

>next to her son's corpse
you mean his incest sister's son?

Oh! One of the actors has a rape accuser?? I didn't even know that and I know nothing about the situation. Oh Well innocent until proven guilty.

Thanks for the breakdown user.

There are quite a lot which you would know if you weren't completely retarded.

>consider the ramifications this will have on the social-sphere

but those ramifications already came to pass way before this movie.

>hurr hurr

you're under 20

>rape a bitch
>grow up to discuss my toxic masculinity, my male privilege.

so he's a terrible person in 2 respects.

>movie dealing with actual history turned into a quasi christ figure story with love scenes.

oh, he's a shitty writer too, so 3.

>try to name me 1 black serial killer.

black serial killers are myth - none of them are smart enough to hide their crimes and get caught after their first kill. They never make it to serial status.

>only did things that she seemed open about and that no means no
>OMG RAPE

How fucking retarded. Just another case of a woman regretting it afterwards and shouting rape.

>>try to name me 1 black serial killer.
>"h-haha, I can't, but aren't they so stupid, though?! haha"
Wow.

I have no problem at all with that.
BLM apes and feminist psychos may as well fight each other to death.

>One country wronged another 700 years ago and they talk about it today liked it was done yesterday.

To be fair, when we did something to each other, it tended to be spectacular atrocities, so much that they would enter the pages of history.

the vast majority of black killers are caught after their first crime. Because cops are on their ass -for good reason.

Wow indeed.

You just said that to cue up a Patrice video, right?

Jump to 1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=_G0MJnL1UGw

>was found not guilty
feminism is fucking racist shit

go back to bed lachaeim

Daily reminder that Polansky did not rape her it was consensual (on her admission) and when he fucked her she looked like this.

Sure it can be considered pedophilia, but we all know that most girls are sexually active 13+ age. I'm not saying what he did was right, but its in a pretty grey territory.

The Woody Allen case is totally fabricated by his ex-wife.

for a second I read that as "SUPERstein"

(Citation needed)

He was acquitted. He's not a rapist.

Honestly, considering what black people went through at that time, it's well deserved.

You're wasting bait.

Enslaving people because of their ethnicity and treating them worse than animals was obligatory ?

He had every right to do so.

That level of damage control is surreal.

>rape activists

lol, like rapists?

>claim all rape accusations are false
Until proven otherwise, yes. It's called presumption of innocence, a legal principle that states everyone is innocent until proven guilty, which means the burden of proof is upon the allegation.

I go to quite a lot of parties and I drink, and I sometimes have trouble remembering everything that I did, even though my friends recall me being all cheery and shit.
i.e they get drunk, have sex, then can't remember why or how it happened and blame the guy. Sure it's a shitty position because you don't remember your last nigh feelings, but there's not necessarily a shift in your attitute between "just drunk" and "blackout drunk". You can't expect the guy (or the girl) to tell.

I love when the Left devours their own. It's happening with increasingly frequency. Makes my nipples hard.

>Innocent people deserve to be killed because other innocent people were harmed
No one can possibly believe that, bait desu.

>Because of their ethnicity
Blacks were enslaved because they would sell each other cheap, be it to arabs, euros or even other blacks.

>Evil justifies evil
You are morally retarded.

I live in Northern Ireland
Talk to any Sinn Fein supporter, you'd be surprised how common that attitude is

I'm not Irish