Why do vegetarian cuckolds like Morgan Spurlock want us to eat like them?

Why do vegetarian cuckolds like Morgan Spurlock want us to eat like them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzJmndZZCao
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greater demand = cheaper prices

Theoretically, if you wanted, say, a smartphone in your lifetime, you would want people to switch over from their Nokia to that brand-spaken new iPhone. Not because you like the iPhone, and not even because the iPhone's price may drop if a lot of people buy it, but because more R&D will be pumped into the industry, and more companies will come out of the woodwork to compete with cheaper prices and better specs.

???

Because Mcdonald's sucks

>greater demand=cheaper prices
you mean greater supply. when demand is high the producer then can raise prices because everyone wants his product. High supply means cheaper prices becuase it becomes a buyer's market where the consumer can now choose who to buy from.

don't even start with me boy

Carnists are actively contributing to the destruction of the environment.

No I meant
>greater demand
>greater incentive to fund research
>more companies crop looking to undercut giant and satisfy demand
>cheaper prices from alternate companies emerge

What you then get is the best of both worlds. Cheaper product and better quality then what it would normally be, and way better quality for the eye-level competitors.

But what you said also is true I guess.

Spurlock’s girlfriend (now ex-wife) during the documentary was Alex Jamieson, author of The Great American Detox Diet and a well known and longtime celebrity vegan quit after 13 years.

Assume you get your wish and the planet goes vegan...

How much nitrogen from fertilizer will pollute the oceans? How much land will have to be ripped up and cultivated to grow grains? What's the carbon footprint of processing all these products?

>vegans
youtube.com/watch?v=vzJmndZZCao

Vegan here who doesn't give a shit what you eat. If you want to destroy the planet, cause unimaginable suffering to thousands of animals and destroy your health you go right ahead.

I just keep my diet to myself safe in the knowledge that I'm better than you.

Read the Vegetarian Myth. Carnivores are SAVING the planet, fool.

lmao

Are all vegans this cucked?

>bigass field with fertilizer
>rains
>lake filled with fertilizer
>algae bloom
>everything dies because no oxygen
Wow good job saving the planet

algae produces oxygen you complete fucking idiot

No gains and low T.

Proof veg heads have lower T.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772

Because they want us to be healthy? Fuck me dude, meat has been proven to be really really bad. Not a vegetarian at all but it's a fact man, you eat meat you die much faster. Almost everyone in my family has had heart attacks and heartburn their entire life due to eating fucking burgers and shit their whole life. We really are Ameriburgers. I even have heart burn/heart problems

it also blocks out sunlight and that effects everything below the surface

>When phosphates are introduced into water systems, higher concentrations cause increased growth of algae and plants. Algae tend to grow very quickly under high nutrient availability, but each alga is short-lived, and the result is a high concentration of dead organic matter which starts to decay. The decay process consumes dissolved oxygen in the water, resulting in hypoxic conditions. Without sufficient dissolved oxygen in the water, animals and plants may die off in large numbers.
Maybe if you were smart you would eat meat and pay attention in school.

FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF.

Correlation isn't causation faggot, for fucks sake why can't some fucks get that into their fucking heads.

>burgers and shit their whole life
cheap processed meat =/= meat

But Morgan isn't a vegan. He openly mocks vegans in SSM

Misery loves company.

Didnt he go on a vegan diet at the end to lose the weight?

Didn't mean to trigger you my round meateating friend.

you cant really argue that the pollution and land requirements for growing vegetables is higher than for raising meat
there are a lot of ways to argue against vegetarianism/veganism but protecting the environment isnt one of them

>vegetarians think they can stray me from eating delicous meat

Nothing to do with meat. You hit me in the science. I hate pop/junk science and logical dart throwing.

I suppose it does trigger me slightly. But then it should!

eat this meat u fgt