youtube.com/watch?v=DzfpyUB60YY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cred Forums thread any time anything with themes of race is announced
white people are officially the most butthurt race

looks like top quality cuckino

guaranteed 85% on rottentomatoes

I think it's just so easy to racebait whites since other races have lived with racism/racebait in recent history, but whites haven't developed a tolerance to it yet

>Akana
guess the bomb is still a sore subject for her

white people are the most discriminated race today, you can't be a white male walking today without criticized for something

You poor tall poppy

LMAO

blacks are literally the most fucking whiny fucks on Earth though, EVERYTHING is racism to them

>blacks get shot or choked to death for not being perfectly immobile around cops
>whites get criticized occasionally
truly the greatest form of discrimination

When will blacks finally realize that the only reason that they're still alive is because of white people, they're the most useless fucking race

>blacks get shot or choked to death for chimping out and not listening to police
FTFY

It still feels great being white, though. kek

Yes but there are more nonwhite races than blacks, and you're kind of proving my point by defaulting to this "everyone who isn't on my side is black" thing.

>asians = lol ching chong, gonna get your women strung out on opium and make you build our fucking railroads
>irish = lol glug glug you violent subhumans, you breed like rats and you steal everything that's not nailed down
>arabs & jews = nuff said
>spics = nuff said

Other races have developed something of a tolerance toward race-based banter, at least the older people (not the younger millennials). Whites know how to dish it out, but they don't know how to take it.

>being murdered by lacrosse sticks and bingo cards

Are niggers really this delirious? Do they not know they are the most violent race in the US?

>they don't know how to take it.

literally quipped back and forth with some assmad beaner the other day until he shit out one last super serious business post and left

idk about other races, aside from asians and blacks, but that dude was soft as fuck and mad as hell about everything

Holy fuck is this the new Scary movie WTF

>implying Asians aren't insecure and aren't bullied daily by all races into being docile and meek.
>irish aren't white meme
>arabs literally try to kill you if you talk shit
>Jews get you fired from your job
>spics try to outwardly express machismo because they're midgets

you're stupid, I'm not even white.

My, aren't you articulate for a person of high skin-pigmentation. You are certainly right about mayo-skinned people. you never see white people ever be fun, or make jokes about other white people - they're always so uptight. I would love to sit down with you and break bread and discuss how shitty white people act.

Anna Akana is a professional troll for libs.

>Other races have developed something of a tolerance toward race-based banter, at least the older people (not the younger millennials). Whites know how to dish it out, but they don't know how to take it.

You're full of shit. All of those races will gladly and jokingly admit those things to each other as long as the person saying it belongs to the in-group. If you're white and you say anything off-color you get raked over the coals.

>he eats bread
never gonna make it brah

thx for the (You)s, keep them coming and I can cash them in for a custom Cred Forums pass badge

>If you're white and you say anything off-color you get raked over the coals.
Obviously not since all beaners are like the guy described in , according to the guy relaying the story. And his anecdotal evidence is clearly worth more than another posters'. :^)

It's like the brits shittalking the USA. We already know we're better than you so it doesn't really bother us.

White people are literally the most attractive race to the point other cultures emulate us - and remember, people only complain about stuff they're jealous about on some level.

Ask a fat black girl if she could swap bodies with say..jennifer connelly at age 15 she'd be like AWW HELL NAW NIGGA but deep down in her brain she's saying yes.

nah most asians love a good self-deprecating joke.

Whites had been witholding the White Card from the Irish until the past 60-70 years. That's why they're not as soft and effete as most other (non-slavic) whites. Nice historical revisionism though

>le pretend retard meme

>>blacks get shot or choked to death for not being perfectly immobile around cops
Far far more white people are killed by cops than blacks.

Kill yourself you race baiting piece of shit that can't handle facts.

>all nonwhite races are stereotypes
>but how DARE you try to stereotype us whites

Nimbly navigated.

It's not pretend if you're just gonna be a hypocrite and act like a retard yourself

>he thinks the Irish aren't perpetually butthurt

I take it you've never spent time in Boston or you know, Ireland.

>We already know we're better than you
>get your shit checked by a bunch of farmers at the height of your empire
>are now the bitch of those farmers
>better

lol

you didn't even fucking read my post, kill yourself.

The irish in ireland don't consider the irish in bawstuhn to be "real irish". Just like how most whites didn't consider irish to be "real whites" up until about 70 years ago

yes I did. It was a bunch of double standards and "do as we say not as we do" doublethink about stereotyping races

>muh (You)s meme

ok retard

>asian

With each reply you give me more attention

Why don't they just leave the country if we oppress them so much?

Holy shit, this looks great.

As long as it's played completely straight and dials up the insane old white people thing, which it seems to be doing it'll be hilarious

Apparently it's not as racist as people want it to be.

>The twist is that old white people who are about to die get their brains implanted into young black people because black people get a whole bunch of benefits and are basically coddled by the government

>It was a bunch of double standards and "do as we say not as we do" doublethink about stereotyping races

>i'm not even white

holy fuck you are definitely a fucking nigger since you can't read.

>he says as he gets breeded out of existence

america is already 50% nonwhite lmao

>irish aren't white meme
While they may be white, Papists are sub-human none the less.
>flee as refugees to the only country willing to welcome them with open arms
>proceed to commit a fairly large scale of treason, leading to the death of thousands of that nation's soldiers
>continue to flood into the country
>begin funneling money out of that country to support their nation's sectarian violence
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Ireland and Papists in general?

>looking at base numbers instead of per capita
by your logic whites commit more crimes and murders so we shouldn't worry about nigger crime at all

She is half gook and halfies always hate their white side.

She should not fear me getting in her, did she not read your government ordinances on this?

looks pretty good imo

don't forget people like Ted Kennedy, who've irreparably destroyed Americas racial demographics with their reckless policies.

>he thinks i have a problem with this
>he wants attention

ok, but you could always just adopt a trip and go full short bus instead of pretending, it's quicker and affords more attention

free advice

Cred Forums needs some Cred Forums to drop redpill or two on you niggers

Please let that spoiler be true, I'll be lining up first day. I could t get into Keanu but this looks good.

K I N O
I
N
O

Niggers kill more whites than whites.
Niggers kill more niggers than anyone else.
Long live the chief.

ok this look pretty fun but
letting your women drive ...cuck

>The irish in ireland don't consider the irish in bawstuhn to be "real irish". Just like how most whites didn't consider irish to be "real whites" up until about 70 years ago

I was born in Ireland and moved to Canada just under 17 years ago. To this day I'm fucking astounded when I see people of all races claiming to be of Irish descent.
I saw a nigger wearing a shirt that said, "Irish for the Night" on St. Patrick's Day in 20012.

I could attack this post from so many angles but I'll just call you stupid and move on.

>blacks get shot or choked to death for not being perfectly immobile around cops
>whites get criticized occasionally
Statistics show there is no difference in the rate that white and black people who are confronted by police are killed. It's purely political.

>he thinks the majority of whites actually give a shit

>he thinks race baiting bottomfeeders on Cred Forums is somehow an immense and concussive blow to the pride and fortitude of the white nation

You're sure to win your great revenge against eveil whitey any day now. Annnnnyyy daaaaay now

Yeah, but her skin is white. It's just her eyes that are fucked. I mean, what color of skin does she think she has?

>asian
does she not realize blacks say the same thing about them when one of the home boys marries these soulless monsters??

>more white people killed by drunk driving than Tyrone with a gun
Thank you Papists and your alcoholic culture.

How about context you dipshit? Violent crime is majority black men despite being 5% of the population. Twice as many white people are still shot by cops. Blm is a complete sham based on stereotypes

>Make fun of blacks.
>FUCKING WOW WHY SO RACIST WHITE PEOPLE. FUCKING REDNECK RACISTS.

>Respond to people making fun of white people
>HAHAHA U MAD BRO, TRIGGERED? WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING BUTTHURT WHITE PEOPLE JUST LET US MAKE FUN OF YOU AND FUCK YOU OVER YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE DEVIL.

I just don't understand SJW.

This movie actually looks pretty interesting.

Unfortunately, Cred Forums is going to swarm this board.

Niggers

Lol

Cred Forums represents a segment of the population that really is disgusted by race mixing and want to kill niggers so I don't know why they'd have qualms with anything in that trailer. It's pretty accurate for some parts of the country

say, you dont think anyone is trying to push some sort of agenda with stuff like this, huh?

>all those white cucks who faved the tweet

What exactly do these white folk think they stand to gain by nodding along mindlessly to people who clearly don't like them very much and wish they'd go away? Why do they alway seem to think it makes them immune somehow to the ire?

>white people scare minorities
>that's why minorities flock to white countries and cities

Fucking useless ingrates.

You know it actually doesn't help the round-faced soft white guy's case much when he's clearly a soft-bodied dunce who can't spell for shit.

they are spineless cuck (white version of an Uncle Tom) desperately trying to appeal to them with virtue signaling in the hopes they validate them by labeling one of "the good ones"

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc

Actually it looks like clickbait in movie form.

I saw this trailer and enjoyed it. Probably will see in theaters.

I'm anti-SJW, not because they're liberal, but because they attribute fucking everything to racism/sexism/whatever, and try to censor out anything they don't like. I also have sincere doubts about their actual motives, but that's neither here nor there.

Basically, they are just the leftist version of the old Christian Right trying to ban comic books or whatever because they find it offensive.

If this trailer was in reverse (horror movie about white guy being fucked by stereotypical black society,) their would be a collective tantrum from liberal millennials. Instead, their is a collective tantrum from conservative whites calling bullshit at the double-standard.

Instead of acting like conservative SJW's, just enjoy shit, and for the love of christ, don't try to ban shit because it offends your interests.

>tl;dr don't be a PC millennial faggot who wants to ban things because they are "offensive."

when was the last you socialized with someone in person?

t.whitey

>our

The thumbnail is designed to trigger people left and right. That fucking dumb expression...

REEEEEEEEE!!!!

What are you talking about? None of those racial terms are tolerated when they come out of white people's mouths, while racism against them is encouraged by pop culture

>Other races have developed something of a tolerance toward race-based banter,
lmao holy shit this is what niggers actually believe

Hispanic is not a race

Maybe if you knew something about race you realize you're stupid

All brown hispanics are indians

>he think there's a white nation

Okay, kid.

I'm a fucking Native American who had our entire land taken and I don't even have a problem with white people. What are these people's problems?

>Instead of acting like conservative SJW's
that's literally what Cred Forums and the alt-right is. There's basically nothing that sets them apart from other conservatives other than being young, perpetually outraged, view everything through the lens of identity politics, and rely on the internet and retarded memes and twitter drama to push their views
GG and the other retards on this site somehow didn't realise people hate SJW's because of their tactics and their holier-than-thou attitude, not their actual political stance.

>This movie actually looks pretty interesting.

No it doesnt lelddit shill

Yeah, just look at all the whites destroying cities at White Lives Matter rallies. Oh wait.

>calls someone a shill
>posts an unrelated Hillary post
does Cred Forums still remember what words mean?

I think it looks pretty interesting. Wasn't sure at first if it was horror or comedy but it's clear after the trailer. I'd see it just to trigger alt right cunts on this website!

Hey this guy gets it. Although their views tend to be extreme, at least these days

>all those upvotes

>Nigger/Liberal fails basic math/statistics

What a shock.

>whites perform transorbital lobotomy and hypnotherapy on negroes to make'em docile
> the movie

you sound pretty upset desu.

"The Stepford Niggas"

>What exactly do these white folk think they stand to gain by nodding along mindlessly to people who clearly don't like them very much and wish they'd go away?

Social Brownie-Points.
i.e. nothing.

Instead of developing self-worth through personal accomplishments and improving themselves (which is difficult,) most people instead elect to align themselves with a "movement" so they can feel like they are fighting for something, and then take pride in that.

That's why shit generally starts out being fairly reasonable (women's suffrage, making racial discrimination illegal, etc.,) before they start running out of actual issues supported by facts and logic.

Then they need to resort to largely-imaginary bogeymen ("muh patriarchy," "wage gap," "systemic racism") to feel like they are victims, so they can keep "fighting."

White males who want to align themselves with said movements, having no actual claim to "oppression/victimhood," then go out of their way to "ally" themselves with the group, often disparaging themselves to look more sympathetic.

>calls someone a shill

>post a picture of actual shills

are you leldditors actually this retarded?

>some SJW faggot goes on a rant about "LE SAME COIN"-meme

Every FUCKING time.

Right, here's the thing.

This movie is crap. nothing to do with it having black people or white people or anything other than the fact it's literal pleb tier shit.

Pleb tier shit like Meet the Spartans, pleb tier shit like Scary movie. Jesus fuck, this is the faggot that made that "Keanu" movie for fucks sake. Don't expect competence and don't expect anything than the same recycled memeing thats been a black view of white people since forever.

10% of the population actually buy into this and the rest are just following like retarded sheep....

...and YES, i'm both triggered and mad.

>"Chris and Rose have fallen in love and are traveling to meet her upper class parents, Missy and Dean. Chris is apprehensive, as Rose, who is white, has apparently not told her parents that she is dating a black man. Once there, Chris is unable to relax and is uncomfortable around Rose's parents, which causes him to refuse an offer of hypnosis from Missy. He learns from a friend of his that Missy and Dean's suburb has a sinister history of young black men disappearing. Increasingly unnerved, Chris is relieved to see another young black man at a garden party and approaches him, only for the other man to start shouting that he should "get out". Trying to follow the hysterical man's advice, he finds that this is easier said than done."

Around Whites, somethin' ain't right.

This, protestor spit on cops, the very people who protect them, let them police themselves if they are treated so unfairly.

These two dumbfuck americans arguing with each other even though they agree lmao