What's the best show on TV right now and why is it Atlanta?

What's the best show on TV right now and why is it Atlanta?

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2016/09/21/atlanta-season-2-confirmed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks really good but i stopped watching it. my adhd doesn't allow me to watch shows while they air anymore. i'll binge it out in a month.

The only thing keeping it from being the best show on TV is giving so much airtime to Earn and his stupid hood-princess "girlfriend". Needs way more Paperboi and Darrell

There's refugees in Atlanta too?

AYO we black but we use our brains n shieet

It's essential comfy

>black people shows
uh no

It's pretty dope.

Darius spin-off when?

NO, YOU GET OUT

>that last episode
what were they thinking?

they're all dudes arent they

how on earth can you say that atlanta is good when there are shows out there like mad men, and the sopranos? this is just pandering garbage that thinks its deeper than it actually is.

For real though, Get Out actually looks interesting.

heh

Some people like Atlanta and The Sopranos. You don't have to choose pepsi or coke, you can have either whenever you want.

Gross. Those faces. Asians only really look good when half white

*sigh* Can't tell the difference now these days...

I agree with this. Paperboi is a much more interesting character than Earn.

I love it when I come here and learn about a new show. I'll check it out.

Where did this meme come from?
He usually has the least amount of lines in whatever scene he's in and is very rarely the focus of an episode.

The last two episodes were way too focused on Earn for barely any reason other than "muh backstory" even though it's obvious Paperboi is the true protagonist

The last episode featured the back of his head for most of his short appearance and most of his lines being spoken to a 2 year old, the one before that was a B-story of him pretending to be someone else and trying to say as little as possible to accomplish that.

Is there a Donald Glover hateboner meme I'm missing out on?

>tfw always hated donald glover but like the show and his character and feel conflicted now
fuck

>best show on TV right now
>not being quarry
Are you even trying?

Third ep was meh at best, JB shit pushed too hard. 1&2 nice. Last one make me uncomfortable (maybe good)

qt. really liked latest ep

WE WUZ OPRESSED N SHIET

Crushing pretty hard on her tbfh, senpai.
I heard she's in Easy. Does she get naked?

>like the show and his character
how
he's constructed as an almost memetic self-deprecating parody of himself

I don't know why FX is sending niggas to shill for this piece of shit but it's fucking terrible

I thought she reeked of piss before the episode, you have shit taste

thank christ more people know about this. it is suffering the same fate as Banshee did. a great show that no one knows about.

also, lucifer is really good. its by tom kapinos who did californication so if you liked that it is the same kind of humor.

He lives in a shithole with shitty people and is poor.

Not really catching the self-parody part

I'm entitled to my own opinion. Mixed girls makes my knees weak + I like her hair

>airing a black show anywhere other than bet
say goodbye

What is this shit, poor-mans The Wire?
Get the fuck outta here, nigga.

You may just be retarded, just say you don't like the nigga instead of making up shit.

highsnobiety.com/2016/09/21/atlanta-season-2-confirmed/

>broke records for best debut numbers for any basic cable primetime scripted comedy in over three years in the 18-49 demo.

talk about grasping

It's FX. There are enough people in this thread to keep a show going for four seasons.

I really liked Vanessa up until this episode. What an irresponsible bitch. She always rags on the people around her for not being perfect, when she is literally the worst of them all. She gets fired for smoking weed. She smokes weed the day before a fucking drug test. She bites the condom like a retard. She snoops Ern's phone. She leaves the keys in her fucking door, potentially harming her baby.

Fucking stupid bitch.

Donald Glover pisses me off and I don't have cable so no, the only nigger kino I've been watching is Luke Cage

better than the wire 2bh

>rags on the people around her for not being perfect, when she is literally the worst of them all
Sounds like blacks as a whole

Luke Cage sucks. You're a faggot who forgives quality if it stars superheros

if you watch this nigger shit as a white person you should probably kill yourself

Do you not?
Entertainment is graded on a curve because you look for different things.
Using the same checklist for 'quality' you use when listening to jazz isn't going to fly when you put on a prog rock record.

that's a bad equivalence you cuck

god damn. He likes what he likes, chill the fuck out.

Why?
Capeshit is a genre basically at this point and you have different expectations for different genres.

capeshit are just action movies with sci fi elements cuck

Not sure if this is what youre talking about but there's actually more refugees in Stone Mountain (a lower-income majority black region of Atlanta) than LA and NYC combined. Rich white liberals want to let in all the refugees so that they can feel good about themselves, but they sure as shit don't want to live with them.

Who are you? his boyfriend? fuck off

BLEACHED

I can stand up for myself, thanks.

>green is just blue with yellow elements

REEEEEEE NOOOOOO! How tf can she date that ugly white mofo? Jesus man, now I know why y'all are pissed about racemixing

>A mixed breed going for a white guy

I thought this was just the expected scenario. Most mixed breeds want to date whites or anyone else not black cause they want to breed the black out

>Darrell

smart.

You're not me!

Thanks honey

Let her live, nigga.
At least she's keeping her hair natural instead of going full honky-pleaser with a flat iron.

is this the /nigger/ general

Not the dude you are arguing with, but you are way oversimplifying capeshit. You wouldn't classify the Fifth Element as cape shit, would you?

Cape Shit is, imho high production value (specifically), 'gritty' media based on comic books. So I wouldn't count the more comedic crossovers like Deadpool or Guardians, but would count things like Luke Cage or Daredevil where there isn't necessarily much scifi.

What did he mean by this?

Scary clowns

You're The Worst is better

>dong lover
>nigger

I don't care if it's good or not
i'm just glad that media jews are funneling filmbux into my state with all the shows being made here now

>Summary: This man Earn broke as hell. How you gone go out on a date with no money? Umm mhmm these Atlanta dudes trifling.

wot

He thinks he's hot shit

those 2 plaids dont go together you nappy hoe

>I can only like one or two shows ever
gtfo

This kid is literally 99% of the posters on this board.

that's Quarry.

I would murder their pussies

you mean their bucci's

Friend, lets just say that in the latest episode she gets very nasty, filthy in fact. Quite a turn on for people in certain crowds, if you catch my drift.

tv this year

>9/10
The Night of
Horace and Pete

>8/10
Atlanta
Master of None
Show Me a Hero
Veep
Narcos
Better Call Saul
Broad City