What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

She was raised by a mad woman and a drunk. She turned out ok considering.

>I'm your father and you may not want to listen to this, but you are like your mother and me. You're going to find that out. You're a very beautiful girl. It's up to you to be more than that.

kikiposting is dead ;_;

I-I think I'm in love with her

post that image, you know the one

Yeah pedos usually fall out of love with a girl once she gets older, for obvious reasons

>you know the one
I really don't

She wore her belt too lose

She is the only one who could see through Don.

The chair one

I finished this yesterday and I must say... once again la/tv/erians recommendations prove to be complete awesomeness... I'm glad I waited and stay away from threads about it.

Great fucking show all around.

The one thing I don't understand completely is why Peggy remains with AD instead of going into Titcow's new business

Glad you made the journey and avoided threads, it is the best.

Roger passed Peggy his torch. Her story concluded, for now, w her making the best of it w his, and now hers, kickass attitude. she'll get it done from within like a couple IRL female creative directors of that era. Joan's thing was a whim. Good for her, whatever, but Peggy made the right choice.

It's because her career is dead.
Got you senpai.

a little bit more specific

What's going on down there that makes her so uncomfortable?

h-how old is she here?

But why was it so loose, bro?

THICC

If she's on the clock, you can dock

eating disorder

She had the right amount of thicc in that webm, shame

fuck

she was such a cute little chubby girl too

damn

d-damn those hollywood pedos, shooting lewd things like this...

the things I would do to those thighs

Like what?

thanks mrs.keletal

was that the cunny fron The Woodsman that was about to sit on Kevin Bacon's lap?

Why does she have ants in the pants? Is she watching John Hamm fingerblast Brad Pitt or something?