Hey guys, I havent been on Cred Forums in a while. Has the Bane meme died yet?

Hey guys, I havent been on Cred Forums in a while. Has the Bane meme died yet?

It would be extremely painful

Not really, every time it's forced to death it will eventually become funny again.

Cred Forums is gonna die before baneposting does

>Has the Bane meme died yet?
yes.

If I kill the Bane meme, will Cred Forums die?

I don't think it'll ever die

there was a great starwars/baneposting thread yesterday

for you

unfortunately it never will
newkids always come here and use this as validation to fit in

hola hotheadito

No, redditors and newfriends will keep forcing it. It's become an initiation rite into the League of Shitposting.

banepostin will NEVER die

crazy how the movie ended when we find out he didnt die

so show me the body

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

It's not a meme. It's tradition of this board. Baneposting will never die

Someone get this Hothead outta here

Fuck. I was just thinking about this earlier today, barely seen any Baneposting in the last couple weeks and I was hoping it actually dropped off.

But now we've gone and kicked it loose from the dirt.

...............I fly

REAL
HUMAN
BEAN

>TFW

There was a bump-limit reaching Star Wars/Baneposting thread just yesterday.

> I check this scene immediately

The universe will get crazier with the increased use of mememagic. Sure our history keeping capabilities are better than ever but the "version" of something that happened can grow more accepted than something mundane but nearer to the truth.

*toke*

>And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here.
holy fucking kek

Yeah I'm sure there are some and moments they seem active as ever, but I feel like I come here often enough there was a notable difference.

its currently in its death twitches, its not fully dead yet.

that's like asking Cred Forums if ITAOTS is dead

>BEAN
*BANE