What are some movies about the greatest two states to ever exist?

What are some movies about the greatest two states to ever exist?

>>>>>Innnnnnnnb4 muh Mexicans and amazing economies

Seeing how these two states hate each other, I'm going to make a guess that you don't live in either.

predator 2 and no country for old men

Literally the two things that keep going this nation afloat. We're rich as fuck with a cheap labor force. Stay mad.

>hate eachother

What gives you that idea?

>movies about the greatest two states to ever exist
Shit, I'm stumped.

>Every poll ever
>Their politics are almost exact opposites
>I live in Texas and the general consensus is that California sucks balls.
>I've been to California and the general consensus is that Texas sucks balls.

Dazed & Confused is L I T E R A L L Y what it was like to go to high school in Texas for me, just without the dudes homoerotically hazing eachother. The girls still did it to eachother with the powderpuff games though

I've lived in both and it's more love-hate. California is jealous of the low-cost living in texas.

and butthurt because their business are moving to Texas where they can actually thrive

kek

KEK

K E K

Why is Texas so tsundere towards California?

Let me take a wild guess- Austin and San Francisco?

9/10, good one m8. No one is jealous of Texas

f-f-fuck you...

>The People's Republic of Commiefornia
>best state
The only way this would be the best state in the union is if they repealed all the bullshit bureaucratic laws and killed every commie in sight. I like the variety in environments though.
>cheap labor force
At the expense of America?

I live in CA and I'd never say Texas sucks

our gun laws are shit, we have more Mexi's (but less blacks), everyone outside of the central valley, Orange County, or San Diego area is hyper SJW liberal etc

After I'm finished with school I might just try to move there, or somewhere in the midwest

>California
>greatest

cali is more liberal in the cities but outside of that we love texas and how conservative they are

8th largest economy in the world

shame its going to all come crashing down once America is done in the next 50 years

Due to Hollywood.

The State government can't manage its resources for shit, and it has ass-backwards laws. If Hollywood didn't exist, it would get zero notice.

If you guys can get some people who weren't fucking idiots to fix you damn state, you wouldn't have to be so dependent.

Texas is actually the same way. All the urban areas are pretty liberal, and the state's politics would be a lot different if we weren't gerrymandered to hell. We wouldn't be as liberal as Cali, but we would definitely be a shade of purple.

At the expense of America ? Nigger why do you think our prices are so low?

>but we would definitely be a shade of purple.
You would be be navy blue!

Hollywood? Really nigger? CA also happens to be the capital of tech jobs around the world, agriculture, and business/education. Holy fuck you're stupid.

Everyone is out of work, none of these imported people care about the United States and will vote Democrat. They don't even brother to learn English sometimes!

The only thing keeping this nation afloat is the petrodollar, finance, and its tech industry. America is going to see a sharp decline soon, and I can't wait to laugh about this shitty country bottoming out and becoming irrelevant.

Agriculture that is poorly managed (crop types that run completely counter to the type of climate, further creating problems with its water problem), tech jobs (Washington State, you idiot, and without the California idiocy).

Take off the rose-tinted glasses. California is trash without Hollywood, unfortunately. It doesn't have to be, but Californians have got no balls and can't fix its government. It's spoiled off the extra money it gets from its giant whale.

Texans have an inferiority complex easily triggered into stereotypical rants and unhinged seething rage.

Thats not massachusetts.

>Massholes

>Hollywood makes CA

holy fuck, is this what people actually think?

our wealth generation is from agri and tech, HW is a fucking BLIP on that shit

>agriculture
nope, that's not big either.

those assholes are taking our water too

>Californians moving to the Midwest
Pls don't. You might start off well-intentioned and not a faggot, but eventually other people from your state will hear about the low cost of living and start flocking here to come fag everything up for us.

>ignoring the lifeline Hollywood provides to its poor decisions in managing the state's resources

How many more energy/water/whatever the hell crises does the state need to have until the people forces its government to fix itself?

Texas:
>Boyhood
>No Country for Old Men
>For a Few Dollars More
>The Getaway
>Office Space
>The Wild Bunch
>Dazed and Confused
>Friday Night Lights
>North Dallas Forty
>The Last Picture Show

California:
>Chinatown
>Nightcrawler
>Zodiac
>To Live and Die in LA
>Clueless
>Heat
>Dirty Harry
>Bullitt
>The Big Lebowski
>Mulholland Drive
>Vertigo
>American Graffiti

A few places are struggling with CA companies abandoning the state, and bringing its peoples' bad decisions out of state (and wrecking the local economy)

Forget Mexico, need to build a wall by California and contain it

I'm a fucking Cred Forums tard from the most conservative county in CA

I just need to get away from Mexi's and blacks.

bare with me

>agri
>dependent on neighboring states for water

wew lad

sorry user, this is my plan too so all my money doesn't go to rent.

blame all the midwesterners that left your area of the country for ours and hiked up rents.

it's like pottery really

>boreball

ok

>>ignoring the lifeline Hollywood provides to its poor decisions in managing the state's resources

They say the title in the movie? Jesus christ, they don't even try anymore do they?

>provides so much food that we export it to Japan and China while feeding most of the U.S
>not big

fuck, you corn growers might be retarded.

Nice rebuttal :^)

sure, but CA's economy is so big, it doesn't really mean much that those greedy water stealing farmers export their shit to other places.

could just be all the funny money overvaluing shit in SV though

California grows grapes and weed.

You don't grow any meaningful staples that actually feed a nation.

America is mentioned...
Eurotrash go on insecure mental breakdown rants as a lifetime of living in the shadow of the greatness of America starts to sting..."hurrr urr fat, you think you're so special, um um um kinder eggs, um um um china is gonna beat you up...you think you're so special, well you're not, i'm special! oh god, please notice me!"

California is mentioned...
other Americans go on insecure mental breakdown rants as a lifetime of living in the shadow of the greatness of California starts to sting..."hurrr da libruls, spics, you think you're so special, um um um ma guns, um um um texas is gonna beat you up...you think you're so special, well you're not, i'm special! oh god, please notice me!"

and thats why I love living in California. The same painfully obvious inferiority complex and insecurity we see from Eurotrash from the mere mention of America you get from your fellow Americans at the mere mention of California. All the frantic responses, excuses, desperate attempts just put a grin on my face as the painfully obvious inferiority complex they demonstrate bleeds through and no amount of their butthurt or excuses will change that their miserable irrelevant lives in their irrelevant states will revolve around California the same as all the butthurt or excuses from a European will chance the reality that the europeans live will revolve around America.

Being a Californian is like being a King of Kings.

And almonds, which is retarded as fuck to grow in California which needs to manage its damn water.

>Silicon Valley
>Massive Agriculture
>Population larger than many countries
>trade

But yeah, its because Hollywood films all its movies out of state now that California is the 8th largest economy in the world.

>agriculture
You keep using that, ignoring its massive problems...
>Population larger than many countries
Lot of states do that. United States is not typical of a country.

It's honestly surprising that there are so many Californian "patriots" here. Used to think that was purely a weird Texan thing.

Used to think Californians realized, other than the weather, the state was kind of shit. Weird.

>Agriculture is one of the prominent elements of the state's economy: California leads the nation in the production of fruits, vegetables, wines and nuts.

>According to the California Department of Food and Agriculture, "California agriculture is a $42.6 billion dollar industry that generates at least $100 billion in related economic activity." The state’s agricultural sales first exceeded $30 billion in 2004, making it more than twice the size of any other state's agriculture industry.

You understand why must of Californians look down on other states as uneducated retards. You have google right there, but too dumb to use it before you start typing. I hate these threads because if I defend California I'm in danger of drawing more people here.

Honestly, California is to other states what the US is to the rest of the Americas.
Texas is alright, if it wasn't for the weather I could live there.

>Californians actually believe this

The stereotypes are true, fucking hell. It must be such a burden to be weighed down with such intellect...

I live in Milwaukee and I ended up in a conversation with some faggot from Portland who moved here because we're an "up and coming arts city". ;_; You guys can come, but only if you promise to help stage guerrilla attacks on businesses started by foreign degenerate gentrifiers (vegan dog spas, fair trade moustache waxing product, etc).

It might have problems, regardless its a fact.

>California 36 million people
>Texas 27 million
>Florida 20 million
>New York 19 million
After that it isn't worth mentioning. New York is really just New York city and they have a large GDP. California isn't just Hollywood.

But yeah, if you removed California, New York or Texas from the US the economy would drop dramatically. And other state and no one would care or notice.

California has double or more what most other states have. So yeah its population accounts for one of the reasons why it has a high GDP, can you understand that or do I need to explain it simpler?

A lot of Californians would like to break off. Not enough though or as much as Texas.

Most Californians love California though.

:^)

>Most Californians love California though.
You do you, but that's honestly very shocking. It's mostly seen as a joke elsewhere, other than for vacationing or movies.

>most movies are made in California
>all the best directors are from NY
really makes me think

Stereotypes go both ways. There's a reason why Californians look down on a lot of other states, and we can see in this thread.

Saying dumb shit, makes you look dumb. That's how it goes. You aren't blamed for not knowing everything, especially about a place you haven't been to.
But when someone says x and you say its wrong, based on nothing. Well, that's where you run into problems.

>saying dumb shit make you look dumb
irony right here

always thought the CA stereotypes were exaggerated. apparently not.

I didn't know Office Space took place in Texas.

>California leads the nation in the production of fruits, vegetables, wines and nuts.
lrt google

Nation means the US, if that's too difficult to understand.
And no, weed is not a fruit.

I always wonder to myself how much of the CIDF on Cred Forums actually contributes to any of the industries they cite as making their state, and apparently their people by proxy, so great. How many people in this thread are programmers or pick almonds? Or are they just leeching off of the work and reputation made others like they accuse other states of doing?

>commiefornia
>greatest state
You fags need to stay in your own fucking state and stay the hell away from texas. We don't want you, we don't like you.
Please fuck off.

It's a weird trait in humanity in general.

If they're in the general vicinity of anyone who is successful, or share some physical trait with another who is successful, they count that as a "win" for themselves. It goes well beyond idiotic "state pride".

>Based on NAEP scores of grade school children
>tons of illegal Mexicans who can't even speak English in California when they come here
Seems legit.

Extrapolate the white and Asian population and let's have an even playing field

>commiefornias think other states are insecure or jealous
Nice delusions. We litteraly hate you. You motherfuckers are everything wrong with the union.

Nah, you don't get to make conditions. I thought Californians in general were smart and that's what makes Californians so rightfully smug? :^)

listen buddy, i just want the cheap cost of living, dont want no part in no guerilla warfare.

that Cred Forumsack would firebomb whatever foreign shop you want though.

>a huge part of California totally doesn't count as actually being a part of California

legit

That's the kind of logic you absorb growing up in a double digit state.

>texas also has massive mexican population
>still manages to have average IQ above 100

>finally, i am become chinatown