>ocean's magnificent 7
>guardians of the avengers 6
>reboot # 1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel like I'm dying

isn't she like 60 now?

Then die

Fuck movies

>tfw you're alive just in time to watch hollywood crash and burn

Movie audiences deserve it for lapping up shit like the Star Wars Prequels, Transformers, Fast and Furious, and Harry Potter in the 00s

I'm glad this jewish pyramid scheme is going to fail eventually

Enchanted was top-tier self parody from Disney, skeptical about this sequel

>hairspray 2
Telling lies to Nikki blonsky is messed up user.

You do realize there are 100s of movies released every year, right? It's not Hollywood's fault you only know how to access whatever major feature is playing at your local giant megaplex. Try getting into more than just wide release. It's like complaining that Billboard top 40 has the most popular rappers/pop stars on it all the time and it's a sign that music is dead.

the top grossing movie of 1971 was "The Godfather"

the top grossing movie of 2016 so far is "Finding Dory"

your argument sucks

Not really all that comparable, underground/alternative music is undergoing a renaissance right now, so much fucking amazing shit. Movies... not so much. There are still good ones if you take the time to look tho

"underground and alternative music" is incredibly vague it could mean any genre of music at any location.

Movies on the other hand are pretty much limited to either big budget Hollywood movies or indie/foreign films.

99% of the public is only going to be consuming those big budget movies so if big budget Hollywood movies ear shit you might as well say movies in general are shit.

>Enchanted 2

This pleases me.

The top grossing movie of 67 was The Jungle Book.

Your argument doesn't even exist let alone is stupid.

Feminist claptrap.

The Jungle Book is a great movie based on a book by a classic novelist.

generic mass produced capeshit movie #2517 is not even close in terms of quality.

>"underground and alternative music" is incredibly vague it could mean any genre of music at any location.
It's meant to be vague, as in referring to anything that you wouldn't hear on the radio which is 95% of music. The disparity between what is popular and what is good is insane right now.

I agree though that with film there are fewer options and require more financial investment and effort, making an album is closer to making a novel than a movie

>guy on the right that just has two fingers on her shoe
lmao

more t han u m8

>milf Giselle

It's said just how awful a rut Hollywood film is in. Films are cheaper than ever to produce and more numerous, I've no idea why they don't buy up some indie films en masse or actually invest in small budget films like they did in the 90s? I know distribution costs for a while made it unfeasible but with direct downloads and streaming services it'd be piss easy to recoup your budget and make a profit. Do that with 100 low budget films and you would have spent less than it cost to make Batman vs Superman and likley made much more than the shoestring profits that turd recouped after marketing costs.

>buy up some indie films en masse or actually invest in small budget films like they did in the 90s?

and some of the most profitable movies this year have been low budget movies

they do this with horror films now but they don't do it with other shit

>they do this with horror films now but they don't do it with other shit

It's purely because some tried it and it succeeded. Hollywood is desperately terrified to do anything before different until someone else has taken a chance and succeeded.

>Amy Adams will never sit on your face while she squeezes your balls until you pass out

jdimsa

>mama how was I born?
>a stork delivered you!
>She's not kidding, the doctors were as baffled as I was

just wanna cum on that nose

what about all the other media?