ITT: The worst character from their respective show

ITT: The worst character from their respective show.

that's not jerry

pleb

George>Elaine>Kramer>Jerry

They're all great though

The woman is always the worst character

She was so hot during the middle seasons of the show

That's when she was pregnant.

Pure fucking cancer

Fuck you! Elaine is cool.

Nigga please

>tfw she's infinitely more attractive in her older age than in this show

This guy was definitely the worst. Always screwing Jerry over for a meal.

Jerry, as the closest thing to a straightman, was the worst, but all of them were excellent.

That's not odo.

I mean directly between the pregnancies - Season 4-6

No, she was a total qtp2t. You're thinking of Carla.

Kramer > George > Jerry > Elaine

she's a big grill

George > Jerry > Elaine >Kramer

biggest douche in animated history

They're all great you faggot. What are you some kind of nu-male cuck? They all counteract each other really well, and actually one of the best parts of the show is that Jerry isn't the best character.

HA thats funny. can i use that jerry?

>was it the word diarrhea?

in the entire show? What about that rat king faggot?

>gold

bit obvious but fuck it

hey thanks jerry! you know we should get together, have a coffee

>7
Nigga Jake is far worse. Or Rom

this sniveling piece of dickless shit

old bruce was a bum

this character is the embodiment of crisis of ideas.

yea alright fair enough

Bastards! The both of them!

Nope.

Pleb detected.

Jefferson was fucking awesome

she's a comedy monster compared to this unfunny jew in a leading role, forgot his name. show is good until you hit 18-20/go to medschool

>nobody's posted this yet

every character was the worst character

God his sister was such a hot piece of ass and a bitch

I think that's why I like bitchy redheads

I loved the dads talking stuffed bunny

>hating Odo
How the fuck?

nope

>worst
bit over the top there

the thread is worst characters, not best

primo bait

Full retard, b8, etc.

yes

that whole show is fucking terrible how much of a fag do you have to be to like this shit

Jadzia is a fucking nothing character. Constantly telling people about how awesome her past life was is not a character.

There's a good character in this show??

O Brien was forgettable in tng, but the best character in ds9. It's a shame he was married to the worst character.

seems as though no one can get it right.
george > kramer > jerry > elaine

Jefferson coming on was when the show was at its best

that was the point. he was like a plague, that infected "the game", he was written almost completely unrelateable for purpose

nah Jadzia is objectively horrific. One more smug story about her past lives I swear.

terrible actress and unattractive, so it makes even less sense that she would be a tv star.

episode where she's possessed by a demon or some shit is pretty good

yes

pretty much everything else on TV at the time was even worse

>It's a Peggy episode

Phoebe's still worse

>your waifu a shit

No you.

i'm noticing a common theme

I know some would say Lisa, but fucking hell I hate it when this goddamn hick shows up.
Fuck you.

Obvi

>It's a Kate episode

I couldn't finish the show. Not directly because of her but her making Crixus into a soft bitch contributed greatly.

literally more men posted than women

At least he was mildly entertaining, the cripple was terrible

She didn't have much to do so she was just Team Mom. Forcing her ex-husband or whatever into the narrative to give her some kind of agency was kind of shit but at least one of those faggots got a Good End. Much better than Troy being written the fuck off as "Abed #2", Britta degenerating into nonsense, Chevy disappearing and that irritating asian dominating all of the storylines.

She gets what's coming to her.

I think she's funny. Pretty good show, imo

This. Depressed Jesse was the worst. It's like they couldn't think of anything better to do with his character.

It seems like nobody watched Black Jesus except me, but I want to suplex this bitch.

that cgi lol

Aw I forgot about him. I liked him. He was never a "bad" guy, but his shit attitude could fool you. He was surprisingly complex for a kids show, especially for a character that looks so typical like he does.

Female characters are often written as shitty people?

DUDE

I like it when she fucked that hot girl in episode one or two.

it's fucking Spartacus

>hating based Devito's wife

great show. ironic that the creator of the show made herself the worst and most unlikable character.

Larry David himself admitted he never learned how make good female characters. So yeah Elaine while hot she is pretty meh.

The worst character in a cast of great characters is still a great character.

Thats only because Harry Goz died before the season was over. Fun fact: Coach was voiced by his son.

I'm going to find whoever made this post and I'm going to track you down and I'm going to murder you.

Megan and Paul share the spot.

Can't decide if her or the literal heroin addict that fucked her son and murdered someone that looked like him just to cover up the nature of his death.

the whole show was surprisingly complex for a kids show.

Kill yourself. Everything Kelly Macdonald is and does is gold. Her character isn't the worst in Boardwalk Empire.

If we're not restricted to the main cast, incorrect.

man i really enjoyed boardwalk empire. kinda felt like it ended too early. i think i might re watch it

french(?) black(?) chick is worse

The actress didn't piss me off at all, just her character and how utterly pointless she ended up being.

>i think i might re watch it
Do it. Nothing like binge watching a show you enjoyed after you haven't watched it in awhile. I did the same with Mad Men. I literally came by the end of it.

was a tough choice but the Vane stuff tipped the balance

>kinda felt like it ended too early.

probably because it literally did

Nothing against Based DeVito, but Carla was a dreadful character

Here's one that's not a woman.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that, his first apperance was pretty gub but by robo time it was enough

Is this for real? If their objective was that then WELL FUCKING DONE that mumbling dude was awful

i heard they were planning to kill him off in like the first or second season, but they liked the way he played the character so they kept him around

>not Carla...

The ultimate pleb filter.
She's better than at least half of the characters of the show.
The worst character of the show is one between Joseph and Connie.

So glad she finally fucked off

disagreed, Hearst was a fine villain

>this is a grip I'm used to

Jesus Christ your one job was to post Seven

worst character coming through!

>not Jerry
Just kill yourself, senpai.

thats not britta

people who think Elaine is bad are the same idiots who think Peggy is bad in KOTH. literal retards who should never ever be put in charge of any creative decisions.

Man Jake looks really weird in that picture.

Kramer is literally redit the character. If you think he's the best you have to go back.

Anyone who replied angry to OP needs to get banned for 7 days for being too immature to see the most obvious troll ever.

>implying you could choose the best/worst character in that show

it's like choosing ur favorite child; there's no right answer

fuck you other Barry.

no skyler was by far the worst. one note bitching at walter and acting like a helpless victim

How couldn't I not get it right? I posted Newman.

Just the worst.

The episode wheres he goes on the sailing ship thing with Benjamin and the one with the muse demon thing feeding him writing ideas are both good.

Was there ever a show with as balanced a cast as the original cast for House?

well fuck you too

Chase sucks dude.

wrong but he has shit.

Great call. Terrible actor too.

it does fit together rather nicely doesn't it?

?

how is she the worst and not fucking starbuck

This whiny neutered excuse for a man.

>tfw I'm in love with the jewess that plays this woman, and never watched P & R but she looks insufferable in this picture

Which jewess is that? She looks so familiar and I can't be arsed to dig through the hundreds of guest stars on P&R

>faggotry of the highest order

never really minded Starbuck tbqh

>Its another "scene goes on for ten minutes while we watch this stuck up prick wake up, play the piano, or sometimes sit there staring" episode

larry david was right, yeah it was kramer

Alison rosen, she used to be on Adam Carolla's podcast

fuck its alison becker, I keep mixing them up since they look the same

No, you were waiting for it, just so you could point it out.

Your supply of "discrimination" is short for demand, so you make it up and "point it out" as you go

I didn't mind him because he reminded my of Krycek.

Barney > Robin > Marshall > Ted > Lilly >Larshall

Chase sucks inoffensively and he actively improves.

But the show was about a whiny neutered excuse for a man.
That was the brief. In that aspect it's an amazing performance.

She is literally worth billions of dollars.

It blows my mind she would steal roles of other women.

>one note bitching at walter and acting like a helpless victim

did we watch the same show? she did as much shit to protect herself as you could expect

True.... but I still think he was the worst character on the show.

>desperate lonely hot girl
I agree, its the worst sterotype, theres no way this chick would be desperate for a date.

No way!

Donna was just a fat black version of the indian guy

Always cringe worthy

winner

Sup baby duck

I always hope she was killed off screen
Glad they brought in based thiccness

Who's he

kramer was literally red.dit if red.dit existed at the time

Agreed, but to be fair most of the characters that were introduced after they forgot that it was supposed to be a mockumentary were pretty bad

Easily.

As in the guy is just an annoying asshole most of the time.

Suzy from Curb proves that wrong

Black jesus was great

Fuck you, sexy Elliot was a great fap.

yeah

Robert's girlfriend was worse

>not pam

Are you saying Riker is the worst or Barclay?
Because both are wrong.

>humanoids

>not kramer and his 'physical comedy' aka 'I'm not funny so I have to move like a monkey and hit me with things so people laugh at me"

>ya britta'd it
that's not nice

Why does she wear her hair like that?

I mean, she's pretty fugly to begin with, her hairdo just makes her look retarded.

>its a Cred Forums hates women except when they can fap to them episode

Colour me surprised.

Both of them were great.

When Barry was just some regular agent who hated archer, he was the best character. After the cyborg shit, it became so so so stupid and overdone.

>not making Chloe the big guy

Andy Dick in drag?

Literally the best character.

>Hating on based Jefferson

Everything about her is crap

This

Which is why I think it's so funny that people are shocked Lena Dunham is such a shitty person. Not that it excuses her real life behavior at all, but Hannah is a complete copy and paste character of Lena herself, like the ultimate self-insert, and Hannah is unabashedly a horrible person

SPACECATAZ

>not getting chills when he says MY NAME IS MY NAME

Because women are by definition boring and average.

Men compose the extreme of society and therefore the most interesting.

chargers fan

more like best character you tasteless faggot

O'brien is the true OG

>your own mom is hotter than you

Yep

CHICKENSHIT FUCKING FAGGOT

Wigger Jesse was great

I'd swap Jerry with Kramer, but this pretty much.

Elaine was bae.

Literally did nothing right

>liking a feminist

Hit too close to home?

God yes, I absolutely loath her character. It felt like because she blew up in popularity the writers felt the need to keep adding back story to her and good lord did it become absolutely fucking tedious. She wasn't even interesting to begin with.

marie was a good character though. i'll give you the left

I often think kenny is the worst character in south park, but I think he adds something to the show, i just can't pinpoint what it is exactly.

Oh god Yes.

Fair enough. But Jadzia has some great episodes too. Honestly the cast of DS9 is really strong. I hated Kira at first but she really grew on me as a character and as an actress, and even as fapbait in the mirror universe episodes. Even Rom and Nog have redeeming qualities.
Bashir and Garak are by far the two best characters though, with Odo and O'Brien vying for third.

The one true ranking.

Good taste.

kennys based af

Elaine > George > Jerry > Kramer

What the fuck are you on about? She's an incredible character.

YOU'RE A NIGGER, A NIGGER
HE'S A NIGGER EVERYBODY
YOU CAN TALK, YOU CAN TALK

he's /ourguy/ newfag

That's not Abed.

Also

>not liking tiny nipples

this annoying bird-like women

God damn, Elaine is hot.

I just want to blow my load in her Jewess cervix over and over.

>Not Mac

Name a bad one.

Probably the best character

>who is rickety cricket

>Not liking William "Thundercock" Riker, who could turn a matriarchal society into dick loving sluts

I want you to leave

mac is fucking hilarious in every way. his hinted gayness mixed with his need to be an alpha male is perfect

>But Jadzia has some great episodes too
She has several enjoyable episodes, but I'd hardly call them great. She works best as a side character

>I hated Kira at first but she really grew on me as a character and as an actress, and even as fapbait in the mirror universe episodes
I loved Kira from the beginning, without a doubt the best female character in Trek

>Bashir and Garak are by far the two best characters though, with Odo and O'Brien vying for third.
Sorry, none of them are as based as Quark

God I miss that version of Jesse's character so much.

I mean I get the point was to show how it totally destroys their lives, but it turns into such a fucking boring downer at the end.

Hyde.

The Eric replacement. What the fuck were they thinking?

>hinted gayness

I took it as a sort of 'be careful what you wish for' type deal. In a normal show, Jesse'd become smarter and learn science and stuff from Walt.

This is indeed what ended up happening in Breaking Bad, only having that knowledge ended up with Jesse getting enslaved and ruined his life.

Donna is shit tier

I mean in the later seasons you know for sure but earlier its just subtle hints

there was no way to save the show after eric was gone honestly. he was one of the least interesting characters in my opinion, but the show was entirely based around his life, it was like pulling the rug out from the show.

I was much more interested in the storylines of the other characters, but once eric was gone it just seemed hollow and pointless.

If they had actually followed through with Randy and had him talk to the other characters (like Red and Kitty) in depth, it could've been saved.

It's: George > Jerry=Elaine=Kramer

Yeah I know, just the show lost it's charm. In fact for me the turning point was when Walter ran over those guys that put him in the shitter with Gus.

After that the show started deteriorating in quality for me. It didn't make any fucking sense for them to start buddying up with Jesse against Walt when the reason they're pissed at Walt was for something he did for Jesse.

I don't even remember that guy.

Now Cobb, that was a Top Tier asshole.

What the fuck is ovaltine anyway?

>supports elaine of Newman
Spotted the women. Newman is

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

Yeah he was the worst

>It's a Niki/Jessica episode

All the 4 main characters on Scrubs except Turk are annoying, but Carla and JD are so much worse than Elliot.

Yep

FUCK KATE

Quark is pretty great, but I'd argue that he's shoehorned into episodes in ways that don't make sense because he's not part of Star Fleet and has nothing to do with the Station operations or the politics of the region. His episodes are definitely awesome, but they're usually pretty isolated and far removed from other characters.
His on screen chemistry with Odo is excellent though, definitely one of my favourite aspects of the show.
Shimmerman and Auberjonois both really shine in most scenes in which they feature though.

But the worst character is obviously Apollo.

Didn't he become a ghost or some shit? Goddamn I'm glad this show is ending and frisky dingo didn't suffer this bullshit

It's hard to judge his character writing in curb, due to the fact that so much is improvised.

Dennis > Dee > Frank > Charlie > Mac

its this bait? dee and frank are defintely after charlie and mac. You cant even have the show without charlie and mac but you could easily have it without dee and frank

I'm with you on dee, although having a token chick that they shit on kinda adds something to the show i think. But season 2 got a lot better and some of that can be attributed to adding frank. His character got kinda stupid in parts and especially in later seasons but overall a good addition to the show.

>Le screaming man
>DUDE I'M GAY
No, but you have a point, but the thing is that they were the first two characters to be completely flanderized, Charlie doesn't bother doing much else than screaming these days because that's what made him the most popular guy on the show, and the whole gay thing with Mac is jjst so overdone. And Dennis was originally the one who was ment to have gay undertones.

pleb: kramer
contrarian: jerry
patrician: elaine

nah charlie has chilled with the screaming thing now. I feel like all characters have kind of come full circle now and are better than ever

fpbp

I smiled and clapped every time Kramer opened the door and sometimes I shook my head in disbelief and there's nothing you or your doubles can do about that

>clapped

american genocide fucking when?

we'll come and genocide you commies any day of the week motherfucker

>disliking Newman

agreed, he was such a little bitch

he was also the protagonist of the worst episode of the series, when he investigates organized crime and goes up against the black dude from Predator

From season 2-3 onwards, this whiny faggot

The reason I drop the series.

>jesus christ someone kill the faggot already... and never happened

Literally the first thing that pops into my head every time I see a thread like this

That's not Pam

He was dick but a well done interesting dick

What do I win?

Every fucking one except Kurtwood

>Not breakfast or the cousins

no, she has qt feets

Nailed it desu

Its impossible to have a general ranking for Sunny because they're all capable of being God-tier or garbage depending on the episode

Didn't care for her at first but then she went all quirky mode somewhere in S3 and fell in love. Based trillfu

What was the point of this character again?

>TFW is suicide attempt was stopped

>not wanting a space blowjob from a space hooker

yeah fuck ziggy

Glad that the Chinks managed to off that horse headed moron.

Why did Jack Bauer fell in love with her in the first place?

used the word bitch too much. cripple kid though

Her teeth bothered me way more than it should have. She's still better than Betty tho.

Seinfeld was very obviously a tale of the Jews dominion over the white man. By the nineties they were just rubbing it in our face saying how much they had it over us.

All the main characters on Seinfeld obviously represented certain members of the Jewish community. You had your common Jew: George Costanza. He was Jerry's closest friend due to how good he makes Jerry look. It's just like in real life, your allergy ridden, balding, New York Jew gives global Jewery a non-threatening face. He is the source of ridicule to distract people from how insufferable and covertly manipulative Jerry is.

Elaine's character displays feminist tendencies on multiple occasions and while the other main characters shrug off her behavior and just act how they were going to act anyway it is clearly Elaine's expectation that society should conform to the expectations of feminism.

Kramer is basically the freeloader Jew. The reason why other Jews feel they should control the world. He never holds down a job, but is supported by the other Jews because they find his eccentricities fascinating. This is basically the Jews saying 'we want you Goy to give us your wealth so we can take care of our own, even the freeloaders, because we find a cultural value in our freeloaders'.

Then there's Newman. He's the Goyim. He's befriended by the lower tier Jewish free loader, treated with indifference by the middle tier Jewish target of mockery, but downright loathed by the successful, dominant, Jew. Newman is a representation of how the Jews see Goyim: Overweight losers working menial jobs who try to best the Jew with their own schemes but are often shut down due to their poor impulse control (think Drake's Coffee Cakes).

If you can't see that Seinfeld is Larry David saying 'Jews own you, get over it.' then there's nothing that can wake you to the global Jewish conspiracy.

red > everyone

There were far worse characters, like Sandra Palmer, Josh Bauer and Chloe the first few seasons.

Fuck Krycek

He's a sneaky little fuck with an annoying fucking stupid face and all he ever does is stab backs and get bullied. I fucking hate that weaselly bastard

>ywn be majority whip
>ywn take advantage of slutty ambitious cub reporter

why live

not this toothy skank

Fuck dude...

>hating on based jefferson
>hating on marcy

Seven - it's always Seven you fucking idiot. Even the crummy non-Bundy episode with Matt Le Blanc and his dad....It was still Seven

Leave based Ziggy alone. You're just upset that he had a bigger cock than Omar.

>Cred Forums reveals how misogynist they are ITT
>"H-HEH H-HEH I-I-I-I-I J-J-JUST DONT LIKE HER AS A C-C-C-CHARACTER"
Pitiful.

The only thing pitiful here is that bait user.

also a scientologist IRL.

Who was the cunt who chewed out the new recruits for wearing unit medals?

That was Cobb.

>Bania?

her ability to elicit rock hard erections knows no bounds

retarded opinion. Jerry is the anchor. If you lose Jerry you don't have a show because you don't have your straight man. Elaine could go missing and nothing would change, not so with Jerry.

>i'm noticing a common theme
they're all shit charterers?

She was great

oy vey!

You'll be wanting this if you haven't already got it

this is very true with the exception of dennis in my opinion, hes always golden god tier

You have GOT to be trolling

>implying

She's the perfect example of a lead female character in a sitcom that's actually as funny as the rest of the cast

The fuck is wrong with you? Jefferson is amazing, especially once he learns to act and stops cracking up while saying every line like in his first season. Marcy's fine too. She's a necessary villain and she's genuinely funny when she gets horny.

Honestly Peg is probably the worst of the main cast. I remember she was gone for like half a season in season 9 and I honestly didn't even care.

Definitely Hyde. I also don't like the Fez and Kelso

Manages to be worse than both Starbuck and Baltar.