Could Superman beat this guy ?

Could Superman beat this guy ?

doesn't he get his shit kicked in by average goons most of the time?

Superman can't even beat a regular guy in a suit of armor

Lucifer is genuinely divine. Super man is not divine.

what is supes weakness beside cryptonite?...magic and im sure lucifer is pretty fucking magic

I watched the pilot and liked it; he had a soft spot for the drunk/druggie chick.

Is the rest of the series worth watching?

He's just as susceptible to magic as anyone, not more weak to it than anyone else

This, it's just another form of energy.

now if you cast a spell to drain the solar energy from his body you got a stew going.

Ehh it's ok if you want to waste time.

there are hot grill from time too times and it's kinda funny seeing lucifer act like a teenager about his feelings
let's say it's cute an qt's makes you stay

>there are hot grill from time too times and it's kinda funny seeing lucifer act like a teenager about his feelings
>let's say it's cute an qt's makes you stay

>this is what a Lucifer series amounts to

well it's just a police show like izombie or else
but yeah

this reminded me of Charmed
now I wanna watch it, at least until the end of the Source

>well it's just a police show like izombie

Does it even have anything on the level of iZombie's 1st season finale?

fucking faggot

Tell that to Zod's snapped urethra

Comic version - No

Know nothing about tv version

Wasn't Lucifer the second strongest being in DC Universe ?

I think it was more he was the craftiest, yet despite this people kept trying to imprison him/drain his power not realizing he's already 10 steps ahead and you're skipping backwards.

No. He's out of Superman's league in terms of raw power though. Mandrax and the Empty Hand are the most powerful beings in DC

kek

Can someone explain to me this premise behind this show? Why is the devil helping people solve crime. Is he secretly plotting to take over the world or something over the course of this show?

pretty much, second to The Presence aka DC's God

He's bored and likes to be around the detective.

>Can Supes beat the comic version of Lucifer?
Absolutely no chance

>Can Supes beat the tv version of Lucifer?
We haven't seen the extent of his powers in the show. All we know is that he's weak when he's around the detective lady. Assuming he's not, he's pretty much unkillable

Wait so this show is part of DC universe?

get with it, pops

The show is loosely based off the Vertigo/DC comics, yes. If you're asking whether or not it's part of the current DC movie universe, then probably not

No, Superman is helpless against magic and Lucifer is second only to God.

Sort of?

Superman would win but not because of his strength. He would do a speech or something and win on his character, but Lucifer could whoop his ass if he wanted.

Superman is pretty fucking gay but I think he could beat a shitty buddy cop show.

sigh was it too much of a bother to make him blonde and handsome. i mean for fuck's sake.

Blonde these days means something between auburn and mocha, see: Supergirl.

Just be glad he wasn't a redhead in the comics or he'd be black in the show.

And God isn't all that powerful in the DC universe compared to some of the real bastards out there