There will never be an office episode where pam and jim get brutally eviscerated by oscar

>there will never be an office episode where pam and jim get brutally eviscerated by oscar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZER820cq6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bxzC25lAkqI
youtube.com/watch?v=GVz96aT9-Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Office is comfy at first but I kinda felt too much like I was living vicariously thru the characters and not doing my own thing. Pams not even cute either and Jims not funny

You mean Kevin. He is the Scranton Strangler after all.

Do you think they fucked in real life?

Jenna pls, let it go

Yes. Jen is what they call an alpha widow.

>cookie monster issue
kek

pam is kinda hot sometimes
dwight is funny
why oscar thought ?

>why oscar thought ?
No empiece, puta.

>The Office is comfy at first but I kinda felt too much like I was living vicariously thru the characters and not doing my own thing
I related far too much to michael scott in seasons 1-3. dwight, too.
post best scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=YZER820cq6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bxzC25lAkqI

>binge through office
>jim's personality starts to rub off on me
>people start liking me more

it wore off pretty quickly though

>>>jim's personality starts to rub off on me
like what?

They needed to get their shit kicked in at least once and it never happened

There was the snowball fight episode.

>best scenes
the zoom onto the asian woman's face at around 0:19 still kills me...

youtube.com/watch?v=GVz96aT9-Hs

Man what happened to this show? The first three seasons were incredibly resonate stories about average joes with just enough optimism to balance out their bleak lives. The way the characters interacted and culminated with the beach party episode was shakespearean.
>I won't get a house like that. They don't even make houses like that anymore, so it's...

daril really brings the show up in the later season
he is the only one who wants to evolve

he probably did the jim face

I mean, they deserved to be called on their bullshit in front of everyone. She was a fucking tease and already marrying a guy she didn't love in the pilot. At what point did Pam become a good person? Yeah. Exactly. Jim was used

The daycare episode kind of did that. "Did you ever think maybe you arent as nice and charming as you think you are?" They got jammed on a different show.
Will ferrel ripped into them in one of his episodes
>you know what? Just shut up about your baby
>I-I think she was just trying to-
>no I know what you're trying to do. Just stop it.
Let's not forget based Charles shutting down Jim at every turn and Jim taking it like a little bitch.

>Let's not forget based Charles shutting down Jim at every turn and Jim taking it like a little bitch.
this was my favorite bit.
>when jim kicks the soccer ball into phyllis' face